TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Mar 8, 2024
@charlies oxygen I tried to get you unblocked earlier forgot to mention! Hope it worked!
Screenshot_20240407_150255_TikTok.jpg

@charlies oxygen I tried to get you unblocked earlier forgot to mention! Hope it worked!
Screenshot_20240407_150255_TikTok.jpg
It did thankyou 🥰 it was henry hoover filling her head with s im sure frankie got him unmodded as she told angie to check her mod then he wasn't mod didnt see him back in there again after that.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
It did thankyou 🥰 it was henry hoover filling her head with s im sure frankie got him unmodded as she told angie to check her mod then he wasn't mod didnt see him back in there again after that.
Is he still mod ??
I'm just so fed up with the Ngie bullshit. I feel like its took over my life 🙃 then nect day it's a different storyline 😡😡 with the racist mod back & also tbe 🍍 one being a mod too... lke seriously blocks all us lot but keeps the wrong uns

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ON THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT TOO.

BUT I QUITE LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING A GENERAL THREAD , WHERE IF WE HAVE GENERAL CHAT TOO WE DONT GET TOLD OFF!!
USE THIS THREAD OR THE OTHER I DONT CARE, IM NOT FORCING EVERYONE TO JOIN.

BUT IN ALL HONESTY SOMETIMES THE OTHER THREAD FOR ME IS TOO BUSY, TO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON & I DONT PACTICULLY LIKE EVERY1 ON THERE EITHER.
SO IF THIS IS A SMALLER THREAD TO DISCUSS THE DRAMA , HAVE A b. CHAT & LAUGH WITHOUT ANGIES BULLSHIT DRAMA (THAT IM FED UP ON PERSONALY)
THEN ILL BE HAPPY.

IF U UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY. ??!!
Shocked Bart Simpson GIF