Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Found it! Good old search bar!
Screenshot_20240407_230850_Chrome.jpg
Thank you 😊

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m sure it wasn’t Rhys and I’m sure I spoke to them in here and they said they ran that account but have deleted it now, and I can’t remember who it was and I really wanted to know if account is fully gone because I want to have a flick through it so badly.
I think but not sure, they mentioned being a warning away from being banned and so maybe there were banned 😞 Which vid you after luv?

Same .I can’t do 2 I literally refuse it’s like homework. I just want to be where the drama and justice is at.
Didn't comment there for about 6 months just to have a new thread with a list 😭 I only had a nap and we've moved locations.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sure it wasn’t Rhys and I’m sure I spoke to them in here and they said they ran that account but have deleted it now, and I can’t remember who it was and I really wanted to know if account is fully gone because I want to have a flick through it so badly.
I'm assuming he's around he's got to be? That birdy apples have been spotted around in lives. I know I saw her in reds commenting, not seen the others but I can't think of their names.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ON THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT TOO.

BUT I QUITE LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING A GENERAL THREAD , WHERE IF WE HAVE GENERAL CHAT TOO WE DONT GET TOLD OFF!!
USE THIS THREAD OR THE OTHER I DONT CARE, IM NOT FORCING EVERYONE TO JOIN.

BUT IN ALL HONESTY SOMETIMES THE OTHER THREAD FOR ME IS TOO BUSY, TO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON & I DONT PACTICULLY LIKE EVERY1 ON THERE EITHER.
SO IF THIS IS A SMALLER THREAD TO DISCUSS THE DRAMA , HAVE A b. CHAT & LAUGH WITHOUT ANGIES BULLSHIT DRAMA (THAT IM FED UP ON PERSONALY)
THEN ILL BE HAPPY.

IF U UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY. ??!!