TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So from what I understand from Miss J is Tiktok dropped red as she's not meeting the requirements for being part of the agency. I.e doing comps,battles ,sub only lives ect ect... Wish that was made clearer & not blaming others!!!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
do it I don't care anymore if you wanna talk personal talk personal we ALL Need to rant sometimes & my rant tonight is I've just tried & failed badly to cut my digs hair ONG 😭😭😭 IVE BEEN BITEN IN ABOUT 6PLACES the little bastard. Only trying to tidy him up... dam fing dogs 😭😭
Just be careful innit. Vent, rant, chat personal stuff but be really cynical about the Internet. Some creators pop onto tik tok for a bit of chat, next thing, there's 10 lives all about them, 20 pizzas at the door and grown men following them around.
David Bowie Fame GIF by Soul Train

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So from what I understand from Miss J is Tiktok dropped red as she's not meeting the requirements for being part of the agency. I.e doing comps,battles ,sub only lives ect ect... Wish that was made clearer & not blaming others!!!
Her Agency has dropped her then? Tik tok don't really give a s about Miss Begs hours or anything else. They're a lot bigger than 1 gossip live.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Her Agency has dropped her then? Tik tok don't really give a s about Miss Begs hours or anything else. They're a lot bigger than 1 gossip live.
Yep Alex has said it this morning that tiktok has dropped her.
Didn't say what, but impilled it because of trolls on CC.
Nothing todo with the facts I stated above 🙄 ALSO another reason she may of been dropped is because she's Always calling them out saying they don't do nothing for her, don't give no help or support ect ect.
To be honest that's not a good look in front of 5k people ecery morning from a "popular" creator on this app.

This whole live this morning ain't sitting right with me, Alex's shown zero proof of red being doxed. Yet is quick to jump on comment cafe being at fault. For a FEW posting OLD screenshots of red racist remarks that have been on this app for time.
To me it seems like after whats happened in paiges live last night. And everything over the last few days HAS took its toll on the Team Red gang. Now CC is being used as a blame game & distraction to take the Heat off them & others !!!
That's just my opinion... but IM NOT HAPPY being put in tbe same bracket as these who dox people's address's especially without proof.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So onlytony I'm Alex's live Apologing saying he wouldn't if said some if it if ,he had not been drunk.
SO is that him admitting he was driving while drunk ??? As he was in co trol of a car... not good for the "AWARENESS KING" 😡😡

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Yep Alex has said it this morning that tiktok has dropped her.
Didn't say what, but impilled it because of trolls on CC.
Nothing todo with the facts I stated above 🙄 ALSO another reason she may of been dropped is because she's Always calling them out saying they don't do nothing for her, don't give no help or support ect ect.
To be honest that's not a good look in front of 5k people ecery morning from a "popular" creator on this app.

This whole live this morning ain't sitting right with me, Alex's shown zero proof of red being doxed. Yet is quick to jump on comment cafe being at fault. For a FEW posting OLD screenshots of red racist remarks that have been on this app for time.
To me it seems like after whats happened in paiges live last night. And everything over the last few days HAS took its toll on the Team Red gang. Now CC is being used as a blame game & distraction to take the Heat off them & others !!!
That's just my opinion... but IM NOT HAPPY being put in tbe same bracket as these who dox people's address's especially without proof.
Turns out, everything he said was se.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
I think more people should be aware of beggy Bailey aka kbailey32. She breastfed a kitten, and filmed it on more than one occasion and everyone just forgets about it and carries on gifting her so she can buy pregabs for her next victim. Every girl she’s been with has somehow come out of the relationship an addict. There’s plenty of videos of her lifting her top up to let the kitten in question have a nibble. Wrong one.

Mar 16, 2024
London
I think more people should be aware of beggy Bailey aka kbailey32. She breastfed a kitten, and filmed it on more than one occasion and everyone just forgets about it and carries on gifting her so she can buy pregabs for her next victim. Every girl she’s been with has somehow come out of the relationship an addict. There’s plenty of videos of her lifting her top up to let the kitten in question have a nibble. Wrong one.
Never heard of her