The fact freak

Apr 7, 2024
London
Never liked him or understood why people fawn over him.

Totally agree on him being a perv, I get Paul breach vibes - I can imagine him going after girls between the ages of 19 - 23 with major self confidence issues.
Maybe even younger if rumours are true. Look at it from this POV. If he wasn't guilty of anything why did he pretend to jump off a bridge 🤔 IMO he'd only do that because he was exposed 😳

Mar 17, 2024
Ireland
Watch video on the above link , sickening that women stand with a woman abuser.. I was stabbed , beaten daily and tortured by my abuser he’s in jail still 10 years later , I was 17 , he was 32 ( lied about his age ) was stuck with him for two long painful years , used my kids against me when ever I tried to get help , I was saved one night by strong group of woman who spotted the signs and planned to free me in the middle of the night , he was arrested by swat team that very night , I became stronger over the 10 years that have passed since , AND I WILL STAND AGAINST ANY MAN WHO HURTS WOMEN , I’ve been against the worst kind of man you James have nothing on me I will not stand for it you don’t fool me I see what you are , stop targeting women

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
James Hope admitting everything and pretending to unalive himself. Obviously he was gaslighting and manipulating his ex into not taking things further with the police.

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB