The Factfreak

Canthearyou

Mar 9, 2024
In Your Nightmares
Does anyone else LOVE watching thefactfreak he has a voice you could listen to all day. I love watching his deep dives on people and he exposes pedos and online groomers. Guy honestly if you haven't watched him try he is on TT, YouTube and Twitch. This guy is brilliant, he looks after his 2 boys and works voluntary at animal rescues, he did foster rabbits but because he had to move he had to stop but will be doing it again if he eventually gets a place with a big backdoor.

P.S Ladies he's single ;o)

Mar 15, 2024
x
Does anyone else LOVE watching thefactfreak he has a voice you could listen to all day. I love watching his deep dives on people and he exposes pedos and online groomers. Guy honestly if you haven't watched him try he is on TT, YouTube and Twitch. This guy is brilliant, he looks after his 2 boys and works voluntary at animal rescues, he did foster rabbits but because he had to move he had to stop but will be doing it again if he eventually gets a place with a big backdoor.

Are you on glue?

Mar 11, 2024
london

Haha are you for real? Only back door hes looking for is vunerable womens

Feb 28, 2024

Bloody hell, this is very up his arse you might as well wear him like one of those dinosaur suits 😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I cant stop laughing. What the do is this person sniffing. No f likes that fat greasy t. They've come to the wrong place to praise him. All of his past victims are on here with tons of evidence about to be publicly shown. His seedy inbox messages to women. All will be posted. I'm sure he's teaching those 2 boys how to treat women. With him as their mentor god fing help the world.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You didn't like him here. 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_155734_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_155734_Samsung Internet.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 247

Invented

Apr 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!
Well holy hell! I knew I couldn’t take to the guy, but that’s something to behold there.
Im starting to wonder if I should offer my services to the police for picking out dodgy characters. My radar is rarely wrong 😂😂