The Factfreak

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Awe someone is rattled. Typical reaction from you when ppl out you!! Btw. That was a video not a live! Sam took it from MY tiktok. It was back in January because I have the original copy. So don't lie to your followers and say it's about you! Do NOT flatter yourself that I would waste my tiktok on an abuser like you fat do!

Attachments

• bb20d02d3abb8b3ef8981c417092e711.mp4
    12.4 MB

WonderWomanTT

Apr 8, 2024
UK
Awe someone is rattled. Typical reaction from you when ppl out you!! Btw. That was a video not a live! Sam took it from MY tiktok. It was back in January because I have the original copy. So don't lie to your followers and say it's about you! Do NOT flatter yourself that I would waste my tiktok on an abuser like you fat do!
I've told the fact freak that video has nowt to do with him. I've seen it posted on here several times a few months ago so I'm not sure why he's making out its recent and all about him.

Mar 20, 2024
UK
I've told the fact freak that video has nowt to do with him. I've seen it posted on here several times a few months ago so I'm not sure why he's making out its recent and all about him.
Hmmm I think I may have copied your name on tiktok 🤔 I have WelshWonderWoman tho. Oh ok. Are you a friend of is? I wish you luck if you are 🙏

Reactions: whocares
Mar 20, 2024
UK
He's getting his own thread on Tattle now so everything we hold on him can be posted on there & he won't be able to make a false name and troll the posts or comment 😉
He's so angry that I've outed him that he's doxxed me so I've just got off the phone to someone and I have been told to email them the proof so I am sending his videos I've been sent this morning! It helps that I have 2 barristers in my family. He won't wriggle out of this one so easily.

Mar 11, 2024
London
I wish he would wash that scruffy looking crust filled beard

Mar 11, 2024
London
Is it a crab? Scabies? One of his victims fingernails?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-133752.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-133752.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 89
Mar 20, 2024
UK
Make sure I'm invited
Oh yes of course doll. Definitely. I'm waiting for the 🚓 because crybaby nappyass spoke to his bestie the copper & he's coming to take me away 😬🫣🫡😂😂😂😂😂😂 Omfg I was sent a screen recording of his whole live from last night. Hahahaha. What a big ole baby 👶he is eh. He took the nappy photo as me saying it was ACTUALLY him! You can see how old that pic is. It was a JOKE!! I thought he MIGHT have a sense of humour but obviously NOT 🙄 I'm creased 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This proves another point! How he is so devious and manipulative and how he can spin the narrative. A true narcissist!! No wonder he got away with what he did to Sam Yeoman! With her permission I'm going to get the police maybe reopen the case. Because he's been too smug and there's the screen recording of him drunk bragging about his bestie being a copper! That's evidence against that particular copper too. I mean if he's not doing his job properly 🤷‍♀️

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Just another vile cretin on TT. He blocked me after I called him out on his research, which a lot of came from TL. He did no researching himself.
And why does he look so dirty and scruffy all the time 🫣
Hi 👋 I don't know you but I'm gathering as much evidence as I can against him if you want to help?. I've spoken to my solicitor & because he's doxxed 1 of our home addresses, I'm taking it to court. He also gave my name out on his tiktok and in his lives and I don't use my real name on Tiktok. I've been given evidence that Tam & Sam are behind it all as well so I'm reporting them both too. I have screen recordings & also screenshots of them both doxing it before but I let it go!! They've doxxed my old and new phone numbers as well. I'm not having it again. Time to be a crybaby like them both and get the authorities involved!

Reactions: Angies_wonkey_tooth
Mar 20, 2024
UK
Oooooppppps Fatfreak! Proof what a LIAR you are!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN LIVE SINCE THAT NIGHT I WAS BANNED. And I just wanted to prove to everyone that you are lying about me so you are DEFINITELY lying about your exes too.
The stuff popping up now about you has me gobsmacked. I'm seriously in shock 😲 How on earth you've gotten away with the things you have is beyond me, but then you do brag that your bestie is a copper (video evidence of you saying this whilst on Twitch)
The people coming forward wanting to give me evidence 🙄 WOW! All I can say is thank you everyone.
NO copper friend is going to get him off this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_210118_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_210118_TikTok.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 79
  • Haha
Reactions: Angies_wonkey_tooth

Mr Cactus

Apr 15, 2024
UK
Does anyone else LOVE watching thefactfreak he has a voice you could listen to all day. I love watching his deep dives on people and he exposes pedos and online groomers. Guy honestly if you haven't watched him try he is on TT, YouTube and Twitch. This guy is brilliant, he looks after his 2 boys and works voluntary at animal rescues, he did foster rabbits but because he had to move he had to stop but will be doing it again if he eventually gets a place with a big backdoor.

P.S Ladies he's single ;o)
Tell me you're fact freak without telling me, I dare you.

Apr 7, 2024
London
This guy has major issues. The way he spoke to Zia one night was out of order. I believe everything said about him. Just look at him. 40+ fat guy wearing baseball caps backwards and thinking he's an Emo screams perverted creep to me ladies.

Reactions: Popsicle