Screenshot_20240424_235219_WhatsApp.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20240424_235229_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_235229_WhatsApp.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Angies_wonkey_tooth
Mar 20, 2024
UK
BAGGY BAGUETTE, @MissBaguette IF YOU ARE GOING TO TELL PORKIES. MAKE SURE NOBODY IS SCREEN SHOOTING. I CORRECTED YOU WHEN YOU THOUGHT I MEANT THAT FACTS HAD REPORTED YOU PERSONALLY. I MEANT YOU AS IN CC. AS I RECTIFIED IN THE CHAT ABOVE.
I'VE ALWAYS GOT RECEIPTS DARLING & WILL ONLY USE THEM WHEN I REALLY NEED TO. I'M NOT A STIRRER WHO POSTS THINGS JUST TO CAUSE DRAMA!!!! YOU LOT THRIVE ON DRAMA. THATS WHY YOU ARE TROLLS🧌

Mar 20, 2024
UK
@Passmethesalt Bodyshaming like he has me on several occasions & I've got a ton of screen recordings. His ex said that he plays the victim! And he's certainly doing that now! I've reported everyone who has doxxed my full name and address and taken screenshot of Facebook and put it on other social media. I've never done that to ANYONE in my 6 yrs on Tiktok!! Absolutely scum! I've contacted my solicitor. I'm not letting it go this time!
I reported FACTS! I've already given my statement. I'm sure they will be in touch with him in due course!
I gave them my phone and showed them everything he's posted about me on tiktok. I showed them this CC and what he's been posting to me, and vice versa. I showed them his Instagram. They've enough to go on! I've NEVER posted about him on anywhere other than here. I showed them the nappy photo and unfortunately it is NOT RP. It's a public image from Google. It's not a photo of FACTS himself that I had taken myself. Better luck next time eh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_001039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_001039_Chrome.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20240425_001524_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_001524_Email.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
@Passmethesalt Bodyshaming like he has me on several occasions & I've got a ton of screen recordings. His ex said that he plays the victim! And he's certainly doing that now! I've reported everyone who has doxxed my full name and address and taken screenshot of Facebook and put it on other social media. I've never done that to ANYONE in my 6 yrs on Tiktok!! Absolutely scum! I've contacted my solicitor. I'm not letting it go this time!
I reported FACTS! I've already given my statement. I'm sure they will be in touch with him in due course!
I gave them my phone and showed them everything he's posted about me on tiktok. I showed them this CC and what he's been posting to me, and vice versa. I showed them his Instagram. They've enough to go on! I've NEVER posted about him on anywhere other than here. I showed them the nappy photo and unfortunately it is NOT RP. It's a public image from Google. It's not a photo of FACTS himself that I had taken myself. Better luck next time eh.
Those screenshots prove how much of a liar you are… you’ve been around Sasha and fiesty too much! Oh and I do find it funny that you shamed Sam for gifting people in the past but you were dropping loads of gifts on fiesty in her live, trying to keep her friendship!! We all know how that goes, she says she’s going live and “how funny would it be if you sent me loads of gifts to wind people up?” 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Those screenshots prove how much of a liar you are… you’ve been around Sasha and fiesty too much! Oh and I do find it funny that you shamed Sam for gifting people in the past but you were dropping loads of gifts on fiesty in her live, trying to keep her friendship!! We all know how that goes, she says she’s going live and “how funny would it be if you sent me loads of gifts to wind people up?” 🤣
I have gifted Facts loads in the past too. I gift because I like to give gifts to ppl, because I'm a generous person & because I can afford it. I would never get into debt for it though or gift the big gifts like unis or lions to buy anyones friendship. I have a limit on what I spend on each person & I only gift a handful of ppl these days.
Feisty has NEVER once asked me for any gifts. In fact, I have even offered to send her money to help her out and she has refused it.
Do you realise that I only knew Sasha a very short time. I started following her in the Dec, started chatting to her in the Jan, was her mod for about all of Feb then I walked away in the Mar. She invited me in the chat group pretty much straight away when we started chatting though. I found her funny at the time. I bought all of her products, mainly to help her small business out because I've never actually used the items. They went in the bin...not because they were rubbish, but because I have very sensitive skin & don't use cheap products because they can give me hives. I won't wear perfume dupes. I'm on prescription antihistamines.
Sam has a big heart but unfortunately she is very 2 faced! She has zero loyalty. I realised she was never a friend back early last yr. When she apologised to me for doxxing me, I took it with a pinch of salt. I felt 2 faced too but I just could never trust her again. It was a case of me only talking to her again to keep my enemy close. Sorry not Sorry.

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
I have gifted Facts loads in the past too. I gift because I like to give gifts to ppl, because I'm a generous person & because I can afford it. I would never get into debt for it though or gift the big gifts like unis or lions to buy anyones friendship. I have a limit on what I spend on each person & I only gift a handful of ppl these days.
Feisty has NEVER once asked me for any gifts. In fact, I have even offered to send her money to help her out and she has refused it.
Do you realise that I only knew Sasha a very short time. I started following her in the Dec, started chatting to her in the Jan, was her mod for about all of Feb then I walked away in the Mar. She invited me in the chat group pretty much straight away when we started chatting though. I found her funny at the time. I bought all of her products, mainly to help her small business out because I've never actually used the items. They went in the bin...not because they were rubbish, but because I have very sensitive skin & don't use cheap products because they can give me hives. I won't wear perfume dupes. I'm on prescription antihistamines.
Sam has a big heart but unfortunately she is very 2 faced! She has zero loyalty. I realised she was never a friend back early last yr. When she apologised to me for doxxing me, I took it with a pinch of salt. I felt 2 faced too but I just could never trust her again. It was a case of me only talking to her again to keep my enemy close. Sorry not Sorry.
You protest too much! No one cares that you’re gifting, it’s the fact that you went for Sam for gifting and you’re doing the same!
You were vile about her mum too!! No one has ever doxxed you!

Reactions: Fiestytalksrubbish

bubbles

Mar 24, 2024
united kingdom
The only reason people are threatened by this man is he is known for outing who he calls “wronguns”! A few screen shots he thinks is facts! The only thing factual about this guy is he is a bully and a classic narcissist! Any ex who’s rejected his advances or said no to him he has made a bee line for! This man is a police informant firstly and secondly a c£&t.

whocares

May 10, 2024
UK
I've been directed to this post because I actually know who James Hope is for real and I know what he has done to the girls he gets involved with and I say girls because he likes them in their teens. Be warned. He is the master manipulator, the biggest gaslighter and a compulsive liar. His foster parents are actually ashamed of him. He's back living with them so I've been told. He plays the victim in every situation he creates. I've been reading through these messages and I'm not surprised he's still doing bad stuff to females online. He has major issues because his birth mother didn't want him but she wanted his siblings. Have you heard what he did to his sister?

whocares

May 10, 2024
UK
The only reason people are threatened by this man is he is known for outing who he calls “wronguns”! A few screen shots he thinks is facts! The only thing factual about this guy is he is a bully and a classic narcissist! Any ex who’s rejected his advances or said no to him he has made a bee line for! This man is a police informant firstly and secondly a c£&t.
He is definitely a narcissist. I heard a couple of his exes are involved in his exposure coming up soon on tiktok. I'd like to be part of that and help any way I can.

May 8, 2024
Up Miss Reds ass
Not a fan of FF. His “mic drop” moment to red, wasn’t really a kindness, as he still went on and posted them pics, with no concern for zac. Now he’s suddenly a hero.

He swears far too much, for someone that claims to be intelligent, especially to an audience, mainly consisting of women.

I believe that Sam lass, he strikes me as creepy, and regularly pops off at women. He only gets angry energy at women, or those he sees as weaker than him. When Dave Doran’s pulled him on it once he sharp calmed his attitude.

whocares

May 10, 2024
UK
Not a fan of FF. His “mic drop” moment to red, wasn’t really a kindness, as he still went on and posted them pics, with no concern for zac. Now he’s suddenly a hero.

He swears far too much, for someone that claims to be intelligent, especially to an audience, mainly consisting of women.

I believe that Sam lass, he strikes me as creepy, and regularly pops off at women. He only gets angry energy at women, or those he sees as weaker than him. When Dave Doran’s pulled him on it once he sharp calmed his attitude.
He did everything he has been accused of. If people want to allow themselves to be gaslighted by him, that's their fault. Heard the saying if you throw someone enough rope they eventually hang themselves? Well he's hung himself many times on social media. He contradicts himself over and over again. He's a compulsive liar pet. The guy thinks he's irresistible to women. Has he actually seen himself 🙄
A big fat man with a manky beard who needs a bath once in a while.

Apr 7, 2024
London
I've been reading here and I must admit, I agree with everything said about Factfreak. The guy gives me the major ick. There's something iffy about the guy. He gives me predator vibes and have to say it, pedlo vibes.

Reactions: Popsicle
Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
He is definitely a narcissist. I heard a couple of his exes are involved in his exposure coming up soon on tiktok. I'd like to be part of that and help any way I can.
This “exposure” is all lies! It’s all made up by his ex who is the real abuser! He has shown all the evidence against her and that slug fiesty! What they’ve done to him is absolutely disgusting! When anyone ever asks for evidence to back up his ex’s claims, it’s always “it’s on my YouTube, or with the police”
They’re dangerous liars!

• Haha

MeMyselfAndI

Sep 26, 2023
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!
Interesting. I have a narcissistic ex who used some similar tactics and even sent me pictures of himself with a noose around his neck. I held an amount of respect for FF but that has now diminished thanks to this recording.
Appreciate the insight 👏🏼

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
He's getting his own thread on Tattle now so everything we hold on him can be posted on there & he won't be able to make a false name and troll the posts or comment 😉
He's so angry that I've outed him that he's doxxed me so I've just got off the phone to someone and I have been told to email them the proof so I am sending his videos I've been sent this morning! It helps that I have 2 barristers in my family. He won't wriggle out of this one so easily.
You do chat the most s! You don’t have any police officers or lawyers in your family, Lisa! You even lied about your own daughter’s job to try and get info on a family case!

Reactions: Fiestytalksrubbish