The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
Sounds like Kara in her wild days šŸ¤­

If she's making claims louie is ASD taking him to a busy market isn't exactly a nice day out for a SEN child, no wonder he isn't happy and running off most children would get bored looking at tat. fair enough he went to the park after but why can't she skip the markets for a week so he can enjoy the half time going places he enjoys she's got money in her pocket she could do stuff.
She does what she wants and he tags along like it or not.. very selfish.

It's only a recent thing that he sleeps in her bed all the time, before he went to sleep in his own. The bags and blackness under his eyes, he looks like he isn't getting much sleep or he's lacking nutrition.

She didn't just down a fortisip shake, it's empty with no residual, I wouldn't be surprised if she's selling them online, gp would've prescribed 3 a day if she has the struggles she claims and she most definitely would've gained weight especially with all the food she 'eats'

Her flat is grim, she had like 2k PIP back payment and she hasn't invested any into the home. No painting done, the carpets look as bad as they did before the rug doctor performance they obviously need ripping up and replacing. Her skirting boards are sickening does she not clean properly?
As a mum if I had that much extra cash I'd ensure my child's home was of a decent standard. People in the comments say it looks cozy, you can see the filth! If she 'hasn't got the energy to clean' PIP money could've paid for a deep cleaner since the purpose of it is to help you maintain living standards which may be impacted due to illness! She use to be a cleaner!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_173128_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_173128_TikTok.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_20231028_172815_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_172815_TikTok.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20231028_172809_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_172809_TikTok.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 189

Meaty_catflap

Oct 28, 2023
That skirting board is pure laziness. If the girl can stretch and do yoga then she can run a soapy cloth over it. It looks like months or even years of filth

Oct 14, 2023
that is so manky. some bleach or soapy water and that would come straight off. sheā€™s lived there for 5 years louie is 6. he would of been crawling on those manky floors and no doubt skirting boards and walls.

he looks like he just wants to please her. sheā€™s had that many screen time break downs whilst he has been there he must get the backlash.

i agree 1 week without taking him to the all mighty flea would of been nice for him, shown she put him first.

she clearly still has the bulimia, you cant drink all those hot chocolates and dessert puddings and a nightly meal and drink those fortisips with ice cream and not be gaining any weight. she promotes a Eating Disorder and a unrealistic natural size for women. sheā€™d rather body shame people because she is a size 4 and can get her clothes at a charity shop but many of a 10/12 and bigger sizes are normally too expensive for a CS or they donā€™t have any.

Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
You don't need PIP for ED.
She needs therapy.

All the medical issues she is happy to brag about.
She could use her platform to bring awareness, she got called out awhile ago. People the comments were sharing their experiences and she didn't give input what's the point in hiding it?

ā€¢ investigating holes in throat caused by fingers. She had tests done for throat cancer so is the doctor not aware of the ED?

ā€¢ malnutrition, self inflicted.

ā€¢ body aches šŸ¤” selective, luckily for her she's always got the energy and ability to travel out to a market, walk around and carry heavy bags.

ā€¢ can't chew, yet seen eating every texture food possible without problems.. Although she chokes and chews on her cuppa tea šŸ˜‚

She's such a fraud, I'm only keeping up now because people on tattle said they were able to report her to DWP.. they are cracking down on people who get reported because of TT.

I'm hoping they cancel her claim, video evidence clearly shows she doesn't meet the criteria.
Diagnosis isn't what they go by it's impact on living standards and she is perfectly capable.

Oct 14, 2023
You don't need PIP for ED.
She needs therapy.

All the medical issues she is happy to brag about.
She could use her platform to bring awareness, she got called out awhile ago. People the comments were sharing their experiences and she didn't give input what's the point in hiding it?

ā€¢ investigating holes in throat caused by fingers. She had tests done for throat cancer so is the doctor not aware of the ED?

ā€¢ malnutrition, self inflicted.

ā€¢ body aches šŸ¤” selective, luckily for her she's always got the energy and ability to travel out to a market, walk around and carry heavy bags.

ā€¢ can't chew, yet seen eating every texture food possible without problems.. Although she chokes and chews on her cuppa tea šŸ˜‚

She's such a fraud, I'm only keeping up now because people on tattle said they were able to report her to DWP.. they are cracking down on people who get reported because of TT.

I'm hoping they cancel her claim, video evidence clearly shows she doesn't meet the criteria.
Diagnosis isn't what they go by it's impact on living standards and she is perfectly capable.
sheā€™s a liar about everything. sheā€™s vindictive and even has a video that says rest reset revenge! now some whoā€™s spiritual and lives a soft life wouldnā€™t do that. sheā€™s vile to people in comments that call her out. the crying videos are just pathetic why would you set up the camera just to record a hissy fit.

the whole everything ethically sauced is any other thing. having amazon wish list for her and her son so her gullible beans buy for her that packaging and the stuff sheā€™s asked for are not environmentally friendly.

her fay in the life videosā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. are boring and exactly the same she just boasts how sexy she looks and what sheā€™s wearing.

i wish people actually new her as she has filters on her videos to do! see her in real life and you get shrek with a eating disorder.

Reactions: cece1999
Oct 1, 2023
She's so selective with being ethical, after that mass rant she made about how disgusting it is people constantly buy from TT shop or shein, when she's forever shopping for people's unwanted clothes. She doesn't understand the difference between 2nd hand and vintage

Kara hun, clothes from 2000s aren't vintage.. it's outdated trends from shops that produced the item in sweat shops just not recently šŸ˜‚
If she was truly substainable she would get quality clothes that last long term and stand the test of time.

I've seen unfiltered photos, my god she looks hideous, I get the impression despite the nightly bath she smells musty.

As someone who's known her years, did she always have curly hair?
Old photos show it being straight and she mentioned it was a perm on a live she did.. I'm curious to know šŸ¤”

Oct 14, 2023
She's so selective with being ethical, after that mass rant she made about how disgusting it is people constantly buy from TT shop or shein, when she's forever shopping for people's unwanted clothes. She doesn't understand the difference between 2nd hand and vintage

Kara hun, clothes from 2000s aren't vintage.. it's outdated trends from shops that produced the item in sweat shops just not recently šŸ˜‚
If she was truly substainable she would get quality clothes that last long term and stand the test of time.

I've seen unfiltered photos, my god she looks hideous, I get the impression despite the nightly bath she smells musty.

As someone who's known her years, did she always have curly hair?
Old photos show it being straight and she mentioned it was a perm on a live she did.. I'm curious to know šŸ¤”
her hair was straight so itā€™s def a perm. she looks a right t sleeping in those silky night caps.

so many filters, her nose is massive, her teeth are uneven, her skin is cratered and pitted.

sheā€™s slept with one of my friendā€™s fiancĆ©e before and she just doesnā€™t care.

when she was sore gant youā€™d see her out, i never personally saw this but was told she would drink, drugs ect whilst being pregnant and what makes me laugh is if you are such a nice thoughtful girl as she tryā€™s to portray herself, as a parent i would never allow my child of 27 ish have a newborn and then let her be homeless with a baby but both her parents did and how did her sister or nan not. help with her situation. no one questions all of this just, takes her crocodile tears and tantrums about how bad her life was.

she mentions about living in a shed at one point, but she loved it, she would have mates round till whenever could smoke as much as she wanted and had a bed ect and duvet in there and she had power so most late teens that age would be well happy. and she was.

what i donā€™t get is she has so much stuff from a child ect if you was homeless how did you manage to keep all these? howā€™s they not get lost or broken with all her moving.

to get her debt written off is great but youā€™ve got 5 years love before you can start building your credit up. so put some of your PIP towards new carpets, skirting boards! or put Ā£200 on your lecky and water and know your going to be warm and safe for a while for your childā€™s sake.

i wouldnā€™t expect anything but tainted truth from her now a days. she thought she was the bomb until she started getting barred from places.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
I've seen a fair few claims about her sleeping with married men and people with partners which doesn't quite fit in with her "Girls, girl" spiritual sister, soft life faux persona she has created. I see right through it.

I had a nose through her Facebook and came across these "hilarious" :rolleyes: meme's that her friend made for her and about her..

Very telling huh?

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image (204).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (204).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 171
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (203).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (203).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 157
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (202).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (202).jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 176
Oct 14, 2023
I've seen a fair few claims about her sleeping with married men and people with partners which doesn't quite fit in with her "Girls, girl" spiritual sister, soft life faux persona she has created. I see right through it.

I had a nose through her Facebook and came across these "hilarious" :rolleyes: meme's that her friend made for her and about her..

Very telling huh?
i didnā€™t like that way she tried to publicly humiliate her ex wife. i know both of them and the wife had to put up with Kara a lot. and i donā€™t care how old she was when she said those vile things to her but i do know it knocked her confidence mental health and was bullied.

the hole thing about it being a surprise he had bought his new gf to his home town was rubbish she new as she saw it on facebook.

she was texting another bloke hence the split. she is not a women or girls she is a child and the night she met her she spat her dummy out and never apologised.

i do know the exs husband is totally embarrassed he went anywhere near her after the way she behaved and the amount of wronging people she has done over the years. the wife i know has a lung disease, suffered with bulimia and anorexia and she has been making jewellery out of crystals for years now. itā€™s just funny how she claims to be going/ doing the same thing. i think the wife was just pissed off after seeing one of her posts. and finally called out (i think) but if i was kara i wouldnā€™t of used it as ā€œstory timeā€ for viewers it just shows what she will do to get viewers to watch her videos. Plus she lied through her entire story time she created.

sheā€™s a bad egg who needs getting rid of, well off social media anyway.

all that coke out her mouth and every other word is a lie.

she talks about how small minded people can n her town are but if she wasnā€™t so much of a slapper people wouldnā€™t have this opinion of her. itā€™s her own doing and she will fall flat on her face.

sheā€™s just a cried wolf story blagging the system and then pushing it in her brand faces.

i actually feel sorry for her. i canā€™t imagine how she feels, being a bottom feeder and then prancing about like she owns the joint.

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Oct 1, 2023
so many filters, her nose is massive, her teeth are uneven, her skin is cratered and pitted.

sheā€™s slept with one of my friendā€™s fiancĆ©e before and she just doesnā€™t care.

when she was sore gant youā€™d see her out, i never personally saw this but was told she would drink, drugs ect whilst being pregnant and what makes me laugh is if you are such a nice thoughtful girl as she tryā€™s to portray herself, as a parent i would never allow my child of 27 ish have a newborn and then let her be homeless with a baby but both her parents did and how did her sister or nan not. help with her situation. no one questions all of this just, takes her crocodile tears and tantrums about how bad her life was.

she mentions about living in a shed at one point, but she loved it, she would have mates round till whenever could smoke as much as she wanted and had a bed ect and duvet in there and she had power so most late teens that age would be well happy. and she was.

what i donā€™t get is she has so much stuff from a child ect if you was homeless how did you manage to keep all these? howā€™s they not get lost or broken with all her moving.

to get her debt written off is great but youā€™ve got 5 years love before you can start building your credit up. so put some of your PIP towards new carpets, skirting boards! or put Ā£200 on your lecky and water and know your going to be warm and safe for a while for your childā€™s sake.

i wouldnā€™t expect anything but tainted truth from her now a days. she thought she was the bomb until she started getting barred from places.

I KNEW it was a perm šŸ˜‚

Intrigued why she shares a curly hair girl routine and doesn't mention she pays to get them done.
It's like how she apparently gave up smoking last year but didn't mention it once šŸ¤” her personality would've wanted the praise and the 'well done babes' 'so proud of you' 'keep it up girl' comments if she had fully stopped she would've documented it. She's been seen smoking and mentioned she had to keep taking those stick on nails off to roll.
clearly a smoker, just doesn't want beans to know when she was begging for money and wanting sympathy for her bad lungs.

I have a feeling her partying while pregnant is the reason none of her family let her stay with them, it seems like they only interact with her for louie.

This 'homeless shed' is sounding like a outhouse with electricity šŸ¤”
You seem to know alot about was it, was it on a random plot of land or somewhere like her nanas Manor house garden/ Dad's land?
People have questioned her about loads of things, she blocks anyone who asks or says something that makes her look bad.

She made a video calling out some comments and she accused the whatsjwears account, kara was so vile she made her cry. Turned out they had the same troll but kara being a dumb t didn't reach out before vomiting venom thinking she was clever and figured it out based on who the account followed šŸ˜‚

Very telling huh?
Those memes are tasteless.

If I knew who her dad cheated with all those years ago which allegedly destroyed her family and ruined her childhood, I'd make a similar one and send it to kara šŸ˜‚

See how she likes it when a joke is made at your misfortune.

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Her Halloween dress ups have been nothing but second hand cringe for me. I can barely hate watch them, they embarrass me so much. šŸ˜…

Her ego is absolutely out of control, she's not a good person and that really shines through more than anything to me. She is SO SO selfish when it comes to her son and I don't like this picture she's trying to paint of him being neurodivergent.

He doesn't seem to need extra care, as she is always off on her own doing her make up or whatever. She constantly contradicts herself with the ear defenders etc ....

Don't get me started on HER bullshit contradictions. She's taking the absolute piss with the not being able to swallow thing then eating massive chunks of cheese and hula hoops, in the bath.... they are hard to swallow foods as it is. I sometimes think she shows that to taunt us, but that will be her downfall.

Also, forget about the spot patches and skin care, KaRAT. You don't absorb any nutrients when you throw all your food back up! THATS WHY YOUR SKIN IS s.

Apr 18, 2023
Why did the ā€˜it girlā€™ video last so long šŸ˜­ made me cringe sooo bad šŸ’€

Edited just to add: am I right in thinking this woman has claimed anxiety / difficulty being people-y? Her videos this month would suggest otherwise šŸ™„

• Love
Oct 1, 2023
Her Halloween dress ups have been nothing but second hand cringe for me. I can barely hate watch them, they embarrass me so much. šŸ˜…

Her ego is absolutely out of control, she's not a good person and that really shines through more than anything to me. She is SO SO selfish when it comes to her son and I don't like this picture she's trying to paint of him being neurodivergent.

He doesn't seem to need extra care, as she is always off on her own doing her make up or whatever. She constantly contradicts herself with the ear defenders etc ....

Don't get me started on HER bullshit contradictions. She's taking the absolute piss with the not being able to swallow thing then eating massive chunks of cheese and hula hoops, in the bath.... they are hard to swallow foods as it is. I sometimes think she shows that to taunt us, but that will be her downfall.

Also, forget about the spot patches and skin care, KaRAT. You don't absorb any nutrients when you throw all your food back up! THATS WHY YOUR SKIN IS s.

She's forever contradicting herself, can't keep up with her own bullshit.

I'm not liking how she's trying to portray additional needs all of a sudden, I've been watching for the last year and it hasn't been consistent, there's stronger signs of neglect.

The heavy costume make up isn't helping, and those skin patches don't seem to be doing much for her.
Why did the ā€˜it girlā€™ video last so long šŸ˜­ made me cringe sooo bad šŸ’€

Edited just to add: am I right in thinking this woman has claimed anxiety / difficulty being people-y? Her videos this month would suggest otherwise šŸ™„
Another hard watch šŸ«£

Makes me cringe giggle thinking Louie is in the next room hearing this nonsense, she has the full day to herself yet does it while she's got dinner to make and a child in another room, I'd be embarrassed.

Difficulty with people is none existent, she's forever mingling at markets, charity shops ect, she chooses to talk with people she's gagging for social interaction.

She claims alot, so she can claim alot
šŸ˜‰šŸ¤­

• Love
Oct 14, 2023
the last halloween video is the funniest stuff. love myself, king and queen Kara halloween. costumes Dream šŸ˜‚

seriously though her complete identity wouldnā€™t cover the amount of edited photos she gets done! her in real life is like shrek smacked in the face with a shovel and watch the beans face as itā€™s all a fusard šŸ˜‚

she gets every benefit going and when anyone questions it, ā€œthe government say i canā€ so iā€™m having it . ethical until sheā€™s not

Oct 1, 2023
Oh.. of course, tiktok hates her šŸ˜‚

Funny how she hates on the government and how they are wrong about everything except her benefit entitlement and her being too unwell for employment.

I absolutely hate those tutorial videos, the way she speaks and shows stuff.. it's unnatural and seems scripted.
There's too much effort, she's trying too hard to be a someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_104024_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_104024_TikTok.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 130
Oct 14, 2023
sheā€™s full of s. people just donā€™t want to watch the ā€œ spend the day with meā€ because itā€™s just lunch box, tea in the window, moan about not being able to eat, medication, collecting from school, her having a bath with stuff she supposedly canā€™t eat.

itā€™s boring as she may throw in the charity shops and thrift market tat she buys and proclaims how fabulous she is.

itā€™s actually tiring watching her videos.

every word that come out her mouth is either a lie or twisted in some way to make her look good. i wish tiktok would just remove her for how vile she is to people in the comments who arenā€™t kissing her arse.

she lives in the roughest part of the town, comes from money yet no one wants to help her because theyā€™ve been burnt by her habits before and that poor boy is going to be mentally scared when he is older and his mates will take the piss out of her because sheā€™s not the brunette barbie she thinks she is. itā€™s all smoke and mirrors and flippin filters

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
She seems so manic in her recent video I thought it was sped up! (The video with the boots try on)
Something just doesnā€™t sit right about her at all.

Itā€™s actually uncomfortable viewing.

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
OH MY GOODNESS.
My fat ass is enraged about the amount of wedges she cooked for 4 people. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

Getting some strong "organised fun" vibes from the halloween/bonfire night vid.

All those carbs must have really hurt her on the way back up.

Attachments

• sub-buzz-20505-1487846777-5.jpeg
    sub-buzz-20505-1487846777-5.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 131

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
She seems so manic in her recent video I thought it was sped up! (The video with the boots try on)
Something just doesnā€™t sit right about her at all.

Itā€™s actually uncomfortable viewing.
You are absolutely right, she's manic as anything.
My unqualified opinion is she's on something as well as being very mentally ill.

I had a period in my life where I too was very underweight and I LOVED showing my sinewy bits off (Not quite to the level she does, mind. Im not a total narcissist) whilst simultaneously crying to anyone who would listen about how much i hated it...

She 100% has an eating disorder and ANYONE who's either had one or has a loved one who suffered/suffers from an ED knows ALL THE SIGNS.

Apr 18, 2023
You are absolutely right, she's manic as anything.
My unqualified opinion is she's on something as well as being very mentally ill.

I had a period in my life where I too was very underweight and I LOVED showing my sinewy bits off (Not quite to the level she does, mind. Im not a total narcissist) whilst simultaneously crying to anyone who would listen about how much i hated it...

She 100% has an eating disorder and ANYONE who's either had one or has a loved one who suffered/suffers from an ED knows ALL THE SIGNS.

I also remember that time in my life!! My obsession with my collarbones and my hip bones was ridiculous šŸ«¢ she has so many tell tale signsā€¦

Sheā€™s giving a Britney Spears vibe in that latest video, it was an uncomfortable watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.