The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2023
she needs serious help. how social haven’t stepped in is beyond me. she calls him buddy all the time and he doesn’t seem comfortable with it.

she gives off vibes that she is the best looking girl on the planet yet all i see is a underweight women with all signs of a eating disorder, promoting it to the point some younger generations may think that’s the norm to look like and it’s not. she has so much to be thankful for yet all she does is beg indirectly for support, money and gifts

• Love
Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
WTF that bonfire party seemed forced.

Why did she feel the need to add in writing louie doesn't like jacket potatoes 🤔 why is she putting effort into highlighting his eating habits? It's odd behaviour.

The styling charity shop boots video was weird, no music just her making weird noises and facial expressions.

The whole 'i'm so clumsy but cute' thing she's been doing recently just makes her look like a fing idiot.

Oct 1, 2023
I wonder if the GP knows it's ED or if she's telling them a different story to get all these investigations into health done so her medical records are bulked out.
I also remember that time in my life!! My obsession with my collarbones and my hip bones was ridiculous 🫢 she has so many tell tale signs…

She’s giving a Britney Spears vibe in that latest video, it was an uncomfortable watch!!

Bang on with the Britney vibes.
she needs serious help. how social haven’t stepped in is beyond me. she calls him buddy all the time and he doesn’t seem comfortable with it.

she gives off vibes that she is the best looking girl on the planet yet all i see is a underweight women with all signs of a eating disorder, promoting it to the point some younger generations may think that’s the norm to look like and it’s not. she has so much to be thankful for yet all she does is beg indirectly for support, money and gifts

Buddy, the boy ect are all weird, who actually speaks/calls their child things like that? It's false AF.
I do get the impression on some level there's neglect. If she has the mental health issues she claims it literally means she's unstable, prone to aggression and can't function mentally as the sole care giver to a young child that will impact them on a deep level.

She doesn't seem to actively have any MH support, no community nurse, no psychiatrist issued medication which would be standard other than the odd therapy session i don't get how she claims her mental health impacts her ability to function and warrants PIP points.

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Latest vlog she says in the morning she did the school run then went to superdrug, then later on she drags her son to superdrug as "she didn't want to leave the house earlier?" ......

The math ain't mathin'.

Also... how can she harp on about self care when all she does for the majority of each day is stuff for herself? She hasn't got a CLUE.
Having time to get a 1 minute shower or eat a sandwich in peace is self care for some people.

I've never known anyone to partake in as much self care as she does. She really doesn't know how good she has it!

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
I wonder if the GP knows it's ED or if she's telling them a different story to get all these investigations into health done so her medical records are bulked out.

Bang on with the Britney vibes.

Buddy, the boy ect are all weird, who actually speaks/calls their child things like that? It's false AF.
I do get the impression on some level there's neglect. If she has the mental health issues she claims it literally means she's unstable, prone to aggression and can't function mentally as the sole care giver to a young child that will impact them on a deep level.

She doesn't seem to actively have any MH support, no community nurse, no psychiatrist issued medication which would be standard other than the odd therapy session i don't get how she claims her mental health impacts her ability to function and warrants PIP points.

He always looks uncomfortable when she's filming him with all her false joviality and oh my goodness bullshit. That tells me it's all for the video and he's not used to her talking to him that way!
I also hate her recording him sleeping. 😪 he is such a precious and interesting little boy.

I get the vibe that her sister is a huge support to her, I am glad they have her around but it must be a huge emotional burden for her. She seems really nice and not at all showy or false!

Oct 1, 2023
Baking for events? 🤔
So she's still doing her bake from home business and back on the birth chart readings... cash in hand work despite being too sick to work.. DWP investigation!

How can she complain doing yoga hurts wrists and she has sore hands while also making shortbread and kneading bread?

Make it make sense 😂

Oct 14, 2023
Baking for events? 🤔
So she's still doing her bake from home business and back on the birth chart readings... cash in hand work despite being too sick to work.. DWP investigation!

How can she complain doing yoga hurts wrists and she has sore hands while also making shortbread and kneading bread?

Make it make sense 😂
she is just a liar and forgets the lies she tells. she preaches because she thinks everyone believes her every word. despite the fact so many who live in frome and know her have told the story’s of her lies and back tracking and sleeping with married men, don’t forget she likes to humiliate other women. she needs to do SHADOW work, she needs to take responsibility for the last 13 years of her life. she’s now playing the traumatised child card, sorry 2010 she was a grown ass adult…… what could possibly be so bad. she has a foul mouth and a fin gobshite who talks nothing like the airy fairy voice she puts on. she husky and smokes weed so her wake and bake video i found highly amusing. i’m sure ive heard her quote “ im higher than a giraffe 🦒 on a trampoline”

her body looks awful especially in her gifted natural material undies she got! you wouldn’t want to shag her incase she snapped!

Oct 1, 2023
she is just a liar and forgets the lies she tells. she preaches because she thinks everyone believes her every word. despite the fact so many who live in frome and know her have told the story’s of her lies and back tracking and sleeping with married men, don’t forget she likes to humiliate other women. she needs to do SHADOW work, she needs to take responsibility for the last 13 years of her life. she’s now playing the traumatised child card, sorry 2010 she was a grown ass adult…… what could possibly be so bad. she has a foul mouth and a fin gobshite who talks nothing like the airy fairy voice she puts on. she husky and smokes weed so her wake and bake video i found highly amusing. i’m sure ive heard her quote “ im higher than a giraffe 🦒 on a trampoline”

her body looks awful especially in her gifted natural material undies she got! you wouldn’t want to shag her incase she snapped!

She gets muddled with the lies, I do hope she gets caught out for the benefit fraud.

You can work while on PIP but she mentioned last year she got LCWRA for UC which is can't work or do work related activities like find a job or prepare for employment.

Bet she didn't tell the charity about the cash in hand income when they deemed her too poor and cleared all her debt.
She's earning multiple ways and not claiming it to UC or tax

The way she spends she'll be back in that position very quickly, she can't seem to keep hold of money constantly spending using self care as an excuse to treat herself daily.

Oct 14, 2023
She gets muddled with the lies, I do hope she gets caught out for the benefit fraud.

You can work while on PIP but she mentioned last year she got LCWRA for UC which is can't work or do work related activities like find a job or prepare for employment.

Bet she didn't tell the charity about the cash in hand income when they deemed her too poor and cleared all her debt.
She's earning multiple ways and not claiming it to UC or tax

The way she spends she'll be back in that position very quickly, she can't seem to keep hold of money constantly spending using self care as an excuse to treat herself daily.
she deserves the treats all the cash in hand stuff, vinted, earrings she deserves to treat herself and deserves our taxes to pay her rent. King Kara what a poor working person as myself would do to have a life of self obsession

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
Well I will proudly say I just done a dwp report online for her everyone should do the same
. She is a fraud and is vile how she fakes illness and talks down to people and has a tantrum if u disagree with her.. Claiming to be a spiritual expert Wtf. So tempted to buy her chart rubbish run it though a plagiarism app and expose another off her frauds We all know she copies and pastes them . Its her poor son I feel for as I bet she dont take him school half the time and what she feeds him daily pizza when she eats everything going but hey she can't swallow Lol
Meds what meds iron and omeprozole it reduces acid. The way she carries on she unfit for living.
Limited capacity to work don't mean no work u can work she too lazy end off....

Oct 1, 2023
Well I will proudly say I just done a dwp report online for her everyone should do the same
. She is a fraud and is vile how she fakes illness and talks down to people and has a tantrum if u disagree with her.. Claiming to be a spiritual expert Wtf. So tempted to buy her chart rubbish run it though a plagiarism app and expose another off her frauds We all know she copies and pastes them . Its her poor son I feel for as I bet she dont take him school half the time and what she feeds him daily pizza when she eats everything going but hey she can't swallow Lol
Meds what meds iron and omeprozole it reduces acid. The way she carries on she unfit for living.
Limited capacity to work don't mean no work u can work she too lazy end off....
I recall someone mentioning on tattle they brought a chart out of curiosity, she sells them for £25/30? Either way it's a rip off that information is freely available online, I can't believe people are actually paying her! More fool them I suppose.

The issue I have with her claiming she can't work is the fact she IS working!
All her skills can be used, she's fully capable and has the energy to hold down a part time job, she's employment shy because she wants to live this self indulgent free as a bird lifestyle.

Side note - nice to see more people joining in on the chat 😊

Oct 14, 2023
she cleans cash in hand, does “birth charts” cash in hand, was rumoured she was selling herself for sex to cover her habit, she also to start with did not know the dad of her son it was whittled down to 2 people lol. there are single parents out there struggling to care for there children. then you get miss (because let’s be honest no one in their right minds md will ever make a a “honest” women out of her.

her flow up winter video is hideous. not only is it filtered to the heavens and she puts so much contouring stuff on her nose to make it smaller she looks like she’s out the grinch. the dress is never worrh £80, those boots are hideous and the sleeves well does she think she’s from the 1920s.

i can’t afford to throw a halloween/ bonfire party out she really went to town! but we all paid for that.

she really needs to take a look at herself and realise what people are saying on the chats and not Trolls, are infact observations of her behaviour.

let’s see how she gets on just shopping at co op. it’s expensive! but she was shopping at marks and bloody spencer’s !!!!

she has money coming in left right and centre.

she tells half truths. Her sisters hen do! oh i’m going with no money……….. someone puts £20 in her paypal. turns out she has already paid for the pre drinks and she took £50 quid with her! it’s insane what comes out her mouth. well love if you ain’t got the money you go and you don’t drink and don’t make a scene out of it. grow up be a adult and deal with things like a adult.

she says that people who watch her videos and trolls her are still fans is crazy. we watch because it’s inconceivable and almost comic how a tart frome a beautiful town is reformed and lives a soft life and drama free. Bollocks she records her tantrums, she claims she’s deep in poverty as her dad won’t pay for her habit anymore and he publicly put that on tiktok and he also said she uses her son as a weapon. stops him from seeing his grandad because grandad won’t give her money. Then you hear the folllowing week this big nasty bully of a man is taking his grandson on fin holiday! she like a light switch! either on or off.

That hat she bought is hideous and my daughter laughed and said she looks like a bellend, pulled back willy……. and she actually does. so she thinks she reaching out to all ages when infact she’s embarrassing herself on every video.

i feel sorry for her son as i don’t no how he must be affected by her shenanigans. in a few years he’s will be older to understand and he will rebell because the piss taking he will get about the crazy cat, eating disorde, drug taking, penniless mum, who has random men round when he’s in his own bed and i’m sure she said it was 3 hours last time a gentleman caller came round, even videoed him leaving! (why would you boast about that!) that was probably about £30 quids worth of time.

i could go on and on but the sooner she realises she neeeds to address all the wrong she’s done instead of putting back on the people she has hurt with her actions and words doesn’t matter what AGE she was. she talks down to women that comment things she doesn’t like and even made one girl cry i believe! very mature of her, your winning there Kara. How do you possibly talk yourself in to thinking your attitude and personality are nice and welcoming is beyond me because for the 15 years i’ve heard her name i have heard nothing nice about her. no one’s perfect but she’s stole, sold herself, had affairs, used the system to her advantage, publicly shamed her dad who days later was the saviour of the world. she is a like a turd……… doesn’t matter if you cover it in glitter and filters it still won’t flipping flush!

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
she cleans cash in hand, does “birth charts” cash in hand, was rumoured she was selling herself for sex to cover her habit, she also to start with did not know the dad of her son it was whittled down to 2 people lol. there are single parents out there struggling to care for there children. then you get miss (because let’s be honest no one in their right minds md will ever make a a “honest” women out of her.

her flow up winter video is hideous. not only is it filtered to the heavens and she puts so much contouring stuff on her nose to make it smaller she looks like she’s out the grinch. the dress is never worrh £80, those boots are hideous and the sleeves well does she think she’s from the 1920s.

i can’t afford to throw a halloween/ bonfire party out she really went to town! but we all paid for that.

she really needs to take a look at herself and realise what people are saying on the chats and not Trolls, are infact observations of her behaviour.

let’s see how she gets on just shopping at co op. it’s expensive! but she was shopping at marks and bloody spencer’s !!!!

she has money coming in left right and centre.

she tells half truths. Her sisters hen do! oh i’m going with no money……….. someone puts £20 in her paypal. turns out she has already paid for the pre drinks and she took £50 quid with her! it’s insane what comes out her mouth. well love if you ain’t got the money you go and you don’t drink and don’t make a scene out of it. grow up be a adult and deal with things like a adult.

she says that people who watch her videos and trolls her are still fans is crazy. we watch because it’s inconceivable and almost comic how a tart frome a beautiful town is reformed and lives a soft life and drama free. Bollocks she records her tantrums, she claims she’s deep in poverty as her dad won’t pay for her habit anymore and he publicly put that on tiktok and he also said she uses her son as a weapon. stops him from seeing his grandad because grandad won’t give her money. Then you hear the folllowing week this big nasty bully of a man is taking his grandson on fin holiday! she like a light switch! either on or off.

That hat she bought is hideous and my daughter laughed and said she looks like a bellend, pulled back willy……. and she actually does. so she thinks she reaching out to all ages when infact she’s embarrassing herself on every video.

i feel sorry for her son as i don’t no how he must be affected by her shenanigans. in a few years he’s will be older to understand and he will rebell because the piss taking he will get about the crazy cat, eating disorde, drug taking, penniless mum, who has random men round when he’s in his own bed and i’m sure she said it was 3 hours last time a gentleman caller came round, even videoed him leaving! (why would you boast about that!) that was probably about £30 quids worth of time.

i could go on and on but the sooner she realises she neeeds to address all the wrong she’s done instead of putting back on the people she has hurt with her actions and words doesn’t matter what AGE she was. she talks down to women that comment things she doesn’t like and even made one girl cry i believe! very mature of her, your winning there Kara. How do you possibly talk yourself in to thinking your attitude and personality are nice and welcoming is beyond me because for the 15 years i’ve heard her name i have heard nothing nice about her. no one’s perfect but she’s stole, sold herself, had affairs, used the system to her advantage, publicly shamed her dad who days later was the saviour of the world. she is a like a turd……… doesn’t matter if you cover it in glitter and filters it still won’t flipping flush!
She sounds rotten to the core! I'm sorry about how she treated your friend. 💖 its hard to get past things like that. Kara is not a girls girl.

Who IS the dad and why doesn't he have any involvement with his lovely son?

I feel like Karas dad is a real force for good in his life, I hope he can maintain a good relationship with him. She is VILE to use him as a weapon.

Oct 14, 2023
She sounds rotten to the core! I'm sorry about how she treated your friend. 💖 its hard to get past things like that. Kara is not a girls girl.

Who IS the dad and why doesn't he have any involvement with his lovely son?

I feel like Karas dad is a real force for good in his life, I hope he can maintain a good relationship with him. She is VILE to use him as a weapon.
like VILE is still the wrong word. people forget that she used to “act” so she knows how to put on a show. that’s what her tiktok is. a show, people watch her crazy videos because there’s nothing better on tv channel 1-5 lol

she doesn’t even thank people by name who has sent her stuff or given her money! it baffles me, you don’t no this girl from adam put a few fake tears, shots of her son, an attention seeking eating disorder because a boy saw her for who she was and wanted out quick so ghosted her turned to that. her first video should of said

“ Hi i’m Kara, i’m new here. i just need to say i cheat on boyfriends, i abuse there girlfriends, i have no loyalty to anyone but myself, i even fed over a best mate i had for years, im a actress so can perform any scene needed at the time, my life was destroyed after my dads affair, which left me shagging married men, i felt others needed to feel the agony i went through, i have a son but slots from 9pm-12am im free for bookings, i will record you leaving and boast about my celibacy but then tell people i’ve had a gentle man caller and score you out of 10.

I also love to irate staff in all charity shops in my home town, where i visit them daily and purchase unnecessary junk with good tax payers money because i cant work but do yoga, so much walking and have a more active social life than a family who actually love each other and don’t palm there children off to baby sitters whilst i become a lady of the night in frome.

But forgetting all of that give me a Hello in the comments and maybe we could be friends 😊

Oct 1, 2023
Penis hat 😂
Literally a dick head.

Notice how the Nintendo switch hasn't been seen or mentioned since his birthday, wouldn't be surprised if she sold it.
I reckon her mum brought it for him since it was saved until she went around and she complained she couldn't afford to replace his tablet not long before.
i highly doubt kara would've paid a couple hundred for it, she moans when she pays £4 for soft play and nothing she gets him at the charity shop has cost more than a couple £ she's so cheap when it comes to getting him stuff.

Oct 14, 2023
yeah he only gets plastic tat bought for him from a charity shop! i bet he has a tablet again the beans would definitely have sent enough money to get him one. she’s just not stupid enough to brag about it because it just shows the begger she is.

i know but every time i see her in it i laugh thinking put your bellend away lol

she looks like a right prick!

she keeps doing these glow ups and looks du kin terrible and filtered gallored she honestly must think she’s the bomb when she’s actually the aftermath of a bomb going off.

• Haha

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
Here she goes again insulting people on her latest effort to get another viral video so she makes money from it. Her son is better behaviour than she is name calling when someone dares to put a comment that doesnt say I love u kara 🤣🤣 .
Karma will come for kara because hmrc and dwp are doing investigations on all these tik tok creator. Even though I still trying to understand what she create apart from Bull s acting and I love myself more than my own child videos ...

Oct 1, 2023
😳

Incase they get deleted..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110_114121_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_114121_TikTok.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20231110_114128_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_114128_TikTok.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20231110_114155_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_114155_TikTok.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20231110_114438_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_114438_TikTok.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20231110_114617_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_114617_TikTok.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 146
Oct 1, 2023
oh my god goi seen the latest post! she’s not a feminist but a fanny flap and her awful way she talks to her followers

I mean calling someone a fugly slut then to go on about how misogyny isn't welcome on her page 😂

She's so laughable, kara hun you might wanna check the definition before you use big words.

She does need to stop with the 🇵🇸 she's doing it for clout, just regurgitating information other people are saying hoping to get support and a viral video for speaking out and using her platform.

Making out she all for the people when she's one of the most self absorbed people I've ever come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.