The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
How can she give advice on reducing consumerism?

Just another word she doesn’t understand the definition of, all she does is buy things. Might be 2nd hand but still..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207_220827_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_220827_Chrome.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 158

harambe6o

Dec 5, 2023
Did she thrift the lingerie or what 🤣

Attachments

• received_888883029504875.jpeg
    received_888883029504875.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 139
  • received_693640899412116.jpeg
    received_693640899412116.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
How hypocritical is that post.
I like people are calling her out in the comments.

Even funnier she's drinking out a mug from asda 😂

I've taken a look at her amazon wishlist,
Astonish mould and meldew remover is like £2, she excepts someone to buy it for £7? She shops in poundland she definitely could pick it up herself.

All the health supplements, isn't that what the £400 pm PIP is supposed to be for? What financial increases does she actually have for all these 'health' issues?
She gets those shakes, and basic iron free on prescription, there's no additional cost to her.

Last year didn't she also get LCWRA for UC? That is also just under £400 pm extra plus PIP her income could be around £1,300 with UC.

Oct 1, 2023
Wow.
Just a few incase they get deleted.

Few notes:

So she's claiming other mums shout 'shein' at her?

She very government corruption yet happily claims benefits amd frauds the system herself.

Substainable without breaking the bank? But she DID break the bank, she got into huge debt whilst doing her thrifty shopping and couldn't afford to pay bills until a charity wiped them all clean for her!

"If people are struggling why are they spending all their money on plastic and fast fashion" - YOU were struggling and spending your (tax payers) money on unnecessary items, doesn't matter where it's from still consumerism.

She hasn't successfully done this for years! She was on her arse till her debt was cleared for her and PIP paid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_081819_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081819_TikTok.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20231212_081736_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081736_TikTok.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20231212_081727_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081727_TikTok.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20231212_081658_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081658_TikTok.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20231212_081651_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081651_TikTok.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20231212_081625_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081625_TikTok.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20231212_081617_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081617_TikTok.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20231212_081523_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_081523_TikTok.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I spy with my little eye...
A flying tiger carrier bag 👀 brand new mass produced product made by child slaves...

Hypocrite..

Kinda like how YOU have to boycott all these companies that support genocide...
Oh wait kara has a DOMINO'S voucher and needs a break from cooking frozen pizza so it's okay she'll just contribute a teeny tiny bit towards it.. what's the price of a pizza?
A few rounds of ammo?...
A little bomb?..

Oh wait she brought GARNIER hair dye last month using her government funded income on her VISA card... oh wait now she's gonna preach to her followers while wearing SAINSBURYS christmas pyjamas sipping on tea from her ASDA mug.

But it's okay, she has links in her bio look at them.. ignore that amazon wishlist though! that's irrelevant now she can afford things herself being the self sufficient queen she is!.. only when she was begging was it acceptable, unless your willing to spend your money buying that nit lotion for her child or the mould spray for her home, god forbid she use that benefit money for anything other than herself and those weekly 'treats' that she NEEDS because her life is oh so hard.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Anyone else notice how she said even the doctors want her to come off the shakes and she refused?? And is then eating a crispy hard to swallow jacket potato in the same video. Swallowing difficulties where? Constantly shovelling crisps, mcdonalds and biscuits down her gullet 😬 DWP is going to have a FIELD day when they find her content!

Dec 13, 2023
Omg I’m so glad I’ve found you this is going to be like therapy! It has taken ALL of my willpower not to comment on her videos (despite unfollowing her she still pops up in my fyp)

I’m a single mother, I work FT and I similar cannot! The self care? The thrifting? The outrage at world events? The fact she’s dumped her kid in after school club on a Wednesday to have more time for herself?????

There’s just so much I don’t know where to start but let’s begin with; no Kara, we are not making these comments because we are jealous of you. I just feel such pity for her. She doesn’t seem to have any relationship with her family other than her sister who I’m guessing is there out of loyalty, I never see her with any friends which I’ve always found to be a red flag in general and never any partners. She must be really lonely which I guess would explain why she lives on tik tok and needs so much validation from her “beans”

It’s a shame really, I used to enjoy her soft life, save money content but that mask slipped quickly.

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
Omg I can't even describe what I'm seeing with her anymore. Her true self is out on display and the one word for her is selfish. It's all me me me me she really don't see it, never will she is one lonely bean and unless she takes a long look at herself she always will be she got no real connection to anything other than junk!!!
Every time anyone don't agree she basically gaslights 🙈🙈
Hopefully she finds this page and takes in what alot off people see now!!!

Oct 1, 2023
Anyone else notice how she said even the doctors want her to come off the shakes and she refused?? And is then eating a crispy hard to swallow jacket potato in the same video. Swallowing difficulties where? Constantly shovelling crisps, mcdonalds and biscuits down her gullet 😬 DWP is going to have a FIELD day when they find her content!
Yes! I was coming to comment on that myself.

I've mentioned it before but it's those shakes that give her PIP points.
She is capable of eating and taking on nutrition via food. There's no sign of chewing issues and she eats a variety of textures. If she genuinely had issues with choking on food she'd have an all soft diet
Claiming the shakes "keep her alive" is utter bullshit.

They are expensive for the NHS to prescribe and they can be brought without prescription, that's what PIP money is for.
I'd love to be able to contact the GP surgery and inform them of her content so they can assess if she actually needs such medical treatment or if she's bulking out her records for financial gain.

Already done DWP report on her for working whilst claiming lcwra and the PIP claim. I've looked at the criteria for both she must've lied through her arse because she is capable and seen doing all those things on a regular basis.

She doesn't have any additional cost health related! All that PIP money goes on these hauls for TT content.

I fully support people claiming any and all the benefits they are entitled too, but I draw a line at people claiming illness when they are able to function on a daily basis in the manner she does.

In those snarky comments she makes on posts saying everyone's bitter and jealous that she's chronically ill and get benefits, when actually people are annoyed that she lives the lifestyle she does whilst claiming she couldn't possibly hold down even a part time job.

I truly hope the DWP look into her.
At minimum she's 'working' on the birth charts, last year she done a video crying with happiness that she was awarded lcwra element on UC which is unable to do any form of work or work related activities which means seek or train for employment.

Last edited:

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
She is absolutely able to work! She never stops does she? She is purely a work shy, greedy snob who thinks she's above everybody else.

Your seven deadly sins shout was pretty much spot on!

She's throwing in the odd comment about her alleged ADHD because she knows that people are on to her bullshit.

Reactions: bobsyouraunt
Oct 1, 2023
Will the DWP actually look into it without her full address/phone number?

I've read people on tattle have reported potentially it might flag the system if there's multiple reports for the same name. Her surname is so fitting for her w persona.. it made me chuckle 🤭

She is absolutely able to work! She never stops does she? She is purely a work shy, greedy snob who thinks she's above everybody else.

Your seven deadly sins shout was pretty much spot on!

She's throwing in the odd comment about her alleged ADHD because she knows that people are on to her bullshit.

She is the most functional 'chronically ill' 'incapable to work' person I've ever seen.
How has she been diagnosed with arthritis in her fingers yet they work so well for baking, sewing and feeding her toilet.
My mum has arthritis in her hands and she can barely hold things, is in constant pain and the cold swells up her joints so bad she can barely move, yet Kara seems to be immune to all the symptoms of her 'diagnoses'

Even the ADHD, it wasn't mentioned until a few months ago, all the soft slow speaking she had since the 1st post has suddenly turned into this hyperactive personality which coincidentally began when she got PIP it's almost like money brought her to life..

I'm so glad this tread is known and findable via tattle now, hopefully people who can't comment can join over here.

Also...

Hello Kara bean! 👋
Now you'll know there's 2 sites that are exposing you, if you thought tattle was bad wait till you read my opinions 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.