The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
She’s so full of crap - no real earth mother would buy that much plastic tat for her kid, second hand or otherwise.
Shops on Amazon when it suits her but berated anyone else who shops in B&M or wherever.

Unless he is planning on keeping that plastic crap forever, where will it end up?

Also a few weeks ago she let slip that Louis had bought some stuff in Poundland. Oh that’s ok then.

She’s such a hypocrite I can’t stand it.

Faux spiritual Earth Mother. It’s what I dislike most about her.

Oct 1, 2023
Merry Christmas you bunch of trolls 🎄

What odd presents to get for a child, he got a Nintendo switch for his birthday yet no games? I reckon that's been re sold.
Halloween themed stuff for Christmas is odd why not gift them at Halloween if he's into that make it a big thing then don't use it for Christmas.. it's all so cheap and tacky And alot of the Halloween themes are inappropriate for a boy his age.

Also what's with all this he doesn't eat?
He'll be picking up on her eating issues and the erratic behaviour is probably why he has the 'anixity'

The louie wanted me to have a stocking but I don't get gifts.. then in another video says she opens all her gifts from family after he's gone too bed 🤔

Considering her mum was so abusive she developed BPD from the trauma they do alot of sweet, caring things for each other.. her publicly saying those things about her mum, the wording and tone used just doesn't match with the type of relationship they seem to have.

That whole BPD video is nothing but actress mode, it really bothers me she claims that personality disorder yet doesn't show any of the traits except when she's doing a video about it.. it's not genuine, alot of these diagnosis are done for attention imo.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
I do wonder if her mum is aware of the videos she's posted about her or not. That whole Louis asked santa to fill her stocking is pure BS, any excuse to buy herself even more tat lmao.
With all the medical stuff I do find it interesting (frustrating) that it's all these mysterious things they diagnose you with when they can't actually find anything wrong like fibromyalgia. It's easy enough to have a Google and present like you have it. Boils my piss she's wasting valuable appointments at the hospital she frequents. Kara is RUINING that boy, when she picks him up from school its all over dramatic exaggerated waving like a loon and honestly the kid looks mortified. He must be so embarrassed poor thing.

Oct 1, 2023
"I'm very glad i didn’t have to waste my money on such plastic rubbish"

Wow... how rude and ungrateful is that!
He enjoyed having a nice new toy, why make those passive aggressive comments, she knows her dad or his gf sees her videos.
He got her new dr martens that's like £150/200 and he got louie new trainers plus more stuff and she has the audacity to make nasty comments for what purpose? Said she needed and wanted them for a long time.. you've just had 2k PIP money, could've got them yourself 🙄

She seems annoyed he was 'treating' himself to a holiday for Christmas.

Those snacks and wrapping paper I've seen in b&m or home bargains, she's such a hypocrite bad mouthing and ranting the way she does when she buys from there selectively. Is it only 'plastic' toys her son would enjoy that she has an issue with? Or is it that she'd have to spend money which she clearly doesn't like to do when it comes to stuff for him.

The only time he gets new shoes / clothes or toys is when her family or other people buy them. It's pretty sad, it doesn’t make her a substantial queen it makes her a pathetic mother.

Dec 13, 2023
"I'm very glad i didn’t have to waste my money on such plastic rubbish"

Wow... how rude and ungrateful is that!
He enjoyed having a nice new toy, why make those passive aggressive comments, she knows her dad or his gf sees her videos.
He got her new dr martens that's like £150/200 and he got louie new trainers plus more stuff and she has the audacity to make nasty comments for what purpose? Said she needed and wanted them for a long time.. you've just had 2k PIP money, could've got them yourself 🙄

She seems annoyed he was 'treating' himself to a holiday for Christmas.

Those snacks and wrapping paper I've seen in b&m or home bargains, she's such a hypocrite bad mouthing and ranting the way she does when she buys from there selectively. Is it only 'plastic' toys her son would enjoy that she has an issue with? Or is it that she'd have to spend money which she clearly doesn't like to do when it comes to stuff for him.

The only time he gets new shoes / clothes or toys is when her family or other people buy them. It's pretty sad, it doesn’t make her a substantial queen it makes her a pathetic mother.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing! He clearly prefers “that plastic crap” to what tat she gets him what a rude ungrateful thing to say…and she got docs?? They’re super expensive, truly what a horrible human being her dad must be…

She pleads poverty but I really don’t think she understands what being a mother living month to month whilst working FT means, she says how exhausted she is…how many single parents do all that plus work and not have a supportive and generous family?

The most ungrateful, spoiled, attention seeking creature I’ve ever the displeasure to encounter

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Oh she is VILE!!!!!
Passive aggressive, contradictory, phony, scamming little rat.

She doesn't seem to understand the concept of a treat does she? She treats herself 10000 times a week. It's not a bloody treat if you do it all the time!

"Dad's treating himself to a holiday" - soooo passive aggressive. So he should, he seems like a hard worker... a concept that is completely alien to her.

She is privileged beyond belief.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
And she's off ranting again about consumerism and consumption, when she buys in excess every time she leaves the house. People are starting to wake up in the comments though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_160601_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_160601_TikTok.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20231229_160615_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_160615_TikTok.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20231229_160630_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_160630_TikTok.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 126

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
So she's "never done tarot readings" but you can order on her link tree? 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_180737_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_180737_TikTok.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 137
Oct 1, 2023
And she's off ranting again about consumerism and consumption, when she buys in excess every time she leaves the house. People are starting to wake up in the comments though!
Just seen the rant!
My goodness, the comments gave me pleasure.

thanks for the screenshot, she must've deleted these.

Very interesting... definitely said she was constantly coughing stuff up and choking on it back when she was making a hugh deal about having asthma.. whilst low-key being a smoker.

This was my favourite..
Exploitation, slave labour is everywhere..every country has it.

Talking about your actions have consequences on other people life's, her drug habit fuelled drug wars.
Her weed is probably produced by some Albanian who's been turned into a slave by a drug gang.
All the coke she's done was produced by essentially slaves forced by people who use murder, a and extortion.

She is in no position to rant the way she does about the things she does.

Absolute fing idiot who needs to stop preaching to people about morals.

She 100% needs to be investigated and reassessed by PIP and Lcwra, she'll lose almost £800 pm without them.
She'll certainly pipe down when she's not got that paying for her soft lifestyle.

She clearly can work and is doing work that makes her money.. she's so fing cocky in the comments with "i'm too unwell" she is a functional person, just a narcissistic, vile lazy t who feels entitled.
She literally spends her days shopping, crafting or baking!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_195136_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_195136_TikTok.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Just leaving this here...
I don't understand where her audacity comes from! No education just bitching, her next video with the gifts from a follower, her rubbing her greedy little hands together with glee, knocked me sick honestly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_185938_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_185938_Facebook.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Love
Reactions: Noodlebuddy

Lolachi

Jan 1, 2024
Posted on tattle but will post here too

As if she’s saying people who buy fast fashion aren’t feminist hahaha.
But it’s ok for you to contribute to the drugs trade…women and children are routinely murdered due to drugs but that’s fine.
Also ironic that she’s talking about feminism when she was fully supporting Russell Brand until she got backlash (probably in the hope he remembered her and she could get another 5 minutes of fame, the loser).
Someone who does multiple hauls a week cannot lecture on consumerism, it might be second hand the stuff she’s buying but she’s a lot more materialistic than Tina who treats herself to a nice top from Primark every now and again.
what a nob

Oct 1, 2023
I agree her issue is with people buying cheap trendy clothes because that's what fuels the consumerism in her eyes, they buy cheap and often to keep up with influencers, the kinda girls who buy a new outfit everytime they go out, she use to be one of those girls, the way she speaks isn't educational the manner is to degrade and judge others. Considering the type of girl she use to be and still has traits of she really needs to adjust her attitude.

She is very materialistic and wasteful, keeps saying things like she's in poverty too but can find the time.. she has no job! Other than the school run she's free to spend her days searching 2nd shops and markets then states if you can browse a website you can search vinted. You can't make returns, postage is around £4 it's not always the best option for many people.
All she does is spend money and show people what she buys, yet she acts like she's a saint and the women who do the same but buy new or get brand deals are the ones responsible for all of the world's issues.

Did anyone join her NYE live?

She was an absolute dickhead, I'll add notes if you all missed out.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
I agree her issue is with people buying cheap trendy clothes because that's what fuels the consumerism in her eyes, they buy cheap and often to keep up with influencers, the kinda girls who buy a new outfit everytime they go out, she use to be one of those girls, the way she speaks isn't educational the manner is to degrade and judge others. Considering the type of girl she use to be and still has traits of she really needs to adjust her attitude.

She is very materialistic and wasteful, keeps saying things like she's in poverty too but can find the time.. she has no job! Other than the school run she's free to spend her days searching 2nd shops and markets then states if you can browse a website you can search vinted. You can't make returns, postage is around £4 it's not always the best option for many people.
All she does is spend money and show people what she buys, yet she acts like she's a saint and the women who do the same but buy new or get brand deals are the ones responsible for all of the world's issues.

Did anyone join her NYE live?

She was an absolute dickhead, I'll add notes if you all missed out.
PLEASE give us notes I only caught a few minutes! Chatting se about hypermobilty being a connective tissue disorder. Wrong again, you can have general hypermobilty on its own, it's hypermobile ehlers danlos syndrome or hypermobilty spectrum disorder that are connective tissue disorders. Makes me think she's gone to dr google because the hospital she goes to is well versed in these conditions and wouldn't have told her wrong information.

Oct 1, 2023
I was in and out...

Basically she plans to sell thrifted boxes, is aiming for a diagnosis of autism and ADHD combination for herself, thinks louie has adhd/austim she's taking him to the pediatrician for it as well as his poor eating and inability to sleep, stomach aches from anxiety and hypermobility. An awful lot of issues that she's only just seeking medical attention for?... seems sus to me.
On the vlogg she makes out like he's been tucked into bed after a story effortlessly so to claim he doesn't sleep doesn't match with that.

He doesn’t like his new school and if she had a man at home she would home school but doesn't want too because she needs time to herself. Said she has no family who helps her despite her family seeming rather involved.

Mentioned how her last heartbreak she starved herself for 2 years which was just before she started doing TT which indicates and confirms her eating issues aren’t from underlying medical issue like she makes out.

She mentioned louie's Dad but didn't go into much detail, said she tried with him for awhile. She dodged the subject.

Claimed she got her curls from 'curly girl method' but her mum, dad and sister all have straight hair.

Louie walked in a few times and she kept telling him off as minor aren't allowed to be seen on live apparently, i got the vibe she just wanted rid of him, she had those stupid pom pom things along the door she he couldn't get properly.

Apparently she could've made thousands from brand deals if she didn't have morals.

Had a few drinks, she was loose lipped. I find on the few lives I've seen the mask slips and she doesn't keep track of the bullshit, very messy when answering questions.

The way she speaks and interacts on live seems very unnatural, definitely get the impression she's putting on a show for her fans rather than genuine interaction.

She's so wrinkly, when she talks you see just how ugly she actually is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231_221507_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231231_221507_TikTok.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 138
Dec 13, 2023
Her NYE video is making me so uncomfortable, videoing those “wholesome” totally organic moments with her son it’s just gross.
Also from what I gather in her live she settled him down into bed before 10pm and kept telling him off when he came into the living room so it’s not really letting him stay up until midnight is it…?

Jan 2, 2024
It's the fact that she would rather her son had that ridiculous filter on than remove it so we see the real her 🤣🤣🤣
Her NYE video is making me so uncomfortable, videoing those “wholesome” totally organic moments with her son it’s just gross.
Also from what I gather in her live she settled him down into bed before 10pm and kept telling him off when he came into the living room so it’s not really letting him stay up until midnight is it…?
New commenter here but always lurked in the shadows 😂 I used to really like her but over the past year I’ve seen her for who she really is & now she just pisses me off. I like to watch her videos occasionally to remind myself if I have a crap day, it could always be worse & I could be her.

No one’s mentioned that her arthritis doesn’t play up when she carried her massive hauls back from her “vintage” & charity shop trips, nor did they give her any bother when she was flinging Louie about all happy for new year. Very selective isn’t it!

Attachments

• C560AC6D-ABBA-44F1-B5BC-88387CCD7699.png
    C560AC6D-ABBA-44F1-B5BC-88387CCD7699.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 101
  • B72DCBE1-2DBD-4F18-9EAC-80F7648FB4C2.png
    B72DCBE1-2DBD-4F18-9EAC-80F7648FB4C2.png
    377.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 7628EAD6-D2D1-462A-AB82-754F14A710C8.png
    7628EAD6-D2D1-462A-AB82-754F14A710C8.png
    373 KB · Views: 93

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
It's the fact that she would rather her son had that ridiculous filter on than remove it so we see the real her 🤣🤣🤣
My god it’s kinda gross that she’s still put that out there, a heavy make up filter across her child’s face. I wonder what he is going to make of all this when he is a bit older.

I feel like nothing is sacred with her, she puts everything out there and nothing is protected. Videos of him sleeping, him going to medical appointments etc.

Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.