The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
Wow...
she's so bitter.
She's a grown woman and her parents divorced years ago, why wouldn't he move on. From those comments she sounds deranged.

How is them getting married ruining her family, more like it splits any inheritance and she isn't happy.

I thought he had younger kids with this women? Kara referred to them as her younger siblings but the woman said she's raised her kids without their dad?

Is it just her who isn't liked and invited or is it the same for her brother and sister?

I can't wait for more tea to flow, I don't have instagram so can someone keep uploading if there's more posts on there?

Dec 13, 2023
Oh my lord wonder what her beans would say if they saw these! Mocking her for having BPD? Calling her a w? Saying good luck in poverty? I canā€™t think why sheā€™s not invited?? šŸ˜‚ and this is before we even consider the arguments she caused previously. If someone isnā€™t inviting you itā€™s because they donā€™t want you there and now, imagine wanting to ruin someoneā€™s wedding day? I do hope the beans see thisā€¦

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
In case you missed any of it before it was all deleted šŸ‘€

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240115_220015_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220015_Instagram.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot_20240115_220126_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220126_Instagram.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20240115_220117_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220117_Instagram.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20240115_220107_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220107_Instagram.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20240115_220059_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220059_Instagram.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20240115_220050_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220050_Instagram.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20240115_220041_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220041_Instagram.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20240115_220033_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220033_Instagram.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20240115_220025_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_220025_Instagram.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 139
Oct 1, 2023
Totally off her rocker... not PIP level struggles but she needs therapy and medication.

If she had an actual job she wouldn't have time to spend money on pointless s because she's bored and under stimulated. I hate this new ADHD personality, completely opposite to her earlier vlogs it's fake. You don't suddenly become ADHD Kara šŸ™„

Her sisters been around could she not pick up the dropped knives, months is ridiculous. That whole boiler man story is cringe.

Hope his school classes that as an unauthorised absence and she gets the Ā£60 fine.

Anyone else notice that he seems to struggle or have issues the same time she's acting manic and unhinged?
Poor boy living with an unstable mother is gonna cause him trauma, but she's too selfish thinking about herself to actively improve and break the generational trauma cycle.

Her son's gonna have Daddy and Mummy issues with the way she behaviours.

She isolates him.

Last edited:

Sophie1994

Oct 4, 2023
Well I won Karaā€™s give away before Christmas and for a second year in a row the ā€œgiveaway priseā€ did not arrive.
I have a very complicated feelings around Karaā€™s content, having both personal and professional experience with people who have BPD I try to give her the benefit of the doubt. However I find her long rants about how other people live their lives really hard to take. So many people have no choice about where they shop as they simply donā€™t have either the time to go to a charity shop, or the ability to go to them (there is very little plus size clothes in charity shops), more than anything itā€™s her response to the criticism that she recives. Rather than listening and educating herself on other peoples issues and experiences, she takes a holly than you response and refuses to listen to anyone elseā€™s experiences.

Dec 13, 2023
Well I won Karaā€™s give away before Christmas and for a second year in a row the ā€œgiveaway priseā€ did not arrive.
I have a very complicated feelings around Karaā€™s content, having both personal and professional experience with people who have BPD I try to give her the benefit of the doubt. However I find her long rants about how other people live their lives really hard to take. So many people have no choice about where they shop as they simply donā€™t have either the time to go to a charity shop, or the ability to go to them (there is very little plus size clothes in charity shops), more than anything itā€™s her response to the criticism that she recives. Rather than listening and educating herself on other peoples issues and experiences, she takes a holly than you response and refuses to listen to anyone elseā€™s experiences.
Thatā€™s awful, Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t have high expectations but itā€™s still not ok to be let down like that and after how much she promoted it which we now know was just for engagement.
I completely agree with you, Iā€™m a single parent, I work full time, I understand the challenges and tried to empathise but she makes it really difficult to have any sort of compassion towards her when she speaks the way she does, cannot accept any form of criticism, constantly plays the victim and Iā€™ve noticed tries to outdo anyone who says theyā€™ve had similar experiences I think she just might be an awful person.

Oct 1, 2023
I don't understand why she does giveaways then not follow through. Same with her vinted, the reviews as a seller are poor mostly saying it wasn't posted.

She's out and about often enough and she has money so P&P can't be the issue.

I'd sympathise for her if she was actively trying to improve, BPD requires intense regular therapy and most do an 8 weeks STEPPS course along side mood stabilisers. She isn't trying to work on herself instead she uses it as an excuse as a mum working on stability and self improvement should be her main focus not trying to gain sympathy and play a victim on social media putting on performances for strangers on the internet to me it all comes across disgenuine.

The fact she used MH to shame her dad's girlfriend is narcissistic, how can she claim to relate to an illness then mocks someone it's vulgar.

• Love
Reactions: Noodlebuddy

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
I don't understand why she does giveaways then not follow through. Same with her vinted, the reviews as a seller are poor mostly saying it wasn't posted.

She's out and about often enough and she has money so P&P can't be the issue.

I'd sympathise for her if she was actively trying to improve, BPD requires intense regular therapy and most do an 8 weeks STEPPS course along side mood stabilisers. She isn't trying to work on herself instead she uses it as an excuse as a mum working on stability and self improvement should be her main focus not trying to gain sympathy and play a victim on social media putting on performances for strangers on the internet to me it all comes across disgenuine.

The fact she used MH to shame her dad's girlfriend is narcissistic, how can she claim to relate to an illness then mocks someone it's vulgar.
The problem with kara she doesn't want to recover. Mental health is all about choice and you choice recovery with cbt and anti depressants (which not everyone uses) mood stabilisation drugs she would need a support plan and I am doubting she has got a diagnosis . EUPD is something she uses as a label to justify her behaviour . People who use labels don't want recovery.
She enjoys the attention she has everything she needs something to feed off (tiktok) and people to enable her (her beans) 20 years working in mental health she not ready or does not want to choose anything.
Be interesting to see how she gets on with getting her son and adhd diagnosis as school reports are needed and it will be noted that he don't attend regular. Which could trigger social service she walking a fine line as they do not like children being put on apps such as tiktok.
She's a car crash in real time. Very sad for her son I can see this ending badly for her

Sophie1994

Oct 4, 2023
From personal and professional experience professionals donā€™t like working with patients that have bpd / eupd, they are terrible at maintains healthy boundaries, make everything about themselves and always have to ā€œvictimiseā€ themselves. (This is not my opinion just the experience I have watched with qualified nurses dealing with patients). I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. However she has stated that she has put in weight and now shouldnā€™t be taking fortisips, but refuses to given them up because it makes her look poorlier than she is, refuses to get on a waiting list for therapy (cbt is not for everyone I would recommend dynamic interpersonal therapy if she has complicated relationships with her family and those close to her) and build healthier patterns for the sake of her son. Reach out to her doctor, get in some form of mood stabiliser and step away from social media until she is in a place where she can have a healthy relationship with it instead of going on long rants about things she is not educated on

Dec 13, 2023
The teapot video was gross, the sycophant beans in the comments even grosser.

She's getting worse by the day!
It made me retch there is nothing worse. She had the womanā€™s contact details just arrange to meet up to pass it over?
The comments sicken me ā€œyouā€™re an angelā€ ok well a couple of days back she was threatening to burn someoneā€™s wedding dress and calling them a w who looks like a man soā€¦

Oct 1, 2023
Confirmation her weight issues are due to her starving herself.

It's self inflicted.. I get ED is MH issue however she's been making out like it's unexplained weight loss which requires medical investigations when that's not the case. She's using it to gains sympathy and concern from the beans and to bulk out medical records to make out like she's got all these swallowing issues and gastroenterology problems.
She doesn't need the shakes, since she's always been able to eat now she's only happier having PIP funding her wasteful, self indulgent lifestyle.

She's can't get a sugar daddy or a man who wants her long term so she's living off other people's money because she thinks she's above working and making sacrifices with money and time like most single mums have too!

This whole clap back video really shows her true colours, says she hasn't changed when she's like a whole different person voice and mannerisms included! now she isn't playing the destitute single mum who is soft, gentle and enjoys the simple things and people are catching on to her. Now she's narcissist with a shopping addiction because she's so fing bored in her pointless life going to the charity shops and speaking to strangers online is all she has because she's alienated family, friends and majority her home town.

All these businesse ventures she's set up there must've been people she let down if she can't post a package I doubt she was following through on other commitments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122_214750_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240122_214750_TikTok.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2023
RIGHT this women/witch/prostitute is starting to really grind my balls! her behaviour is out of control, speaking on instagram threatening someone because she doesnā€™t like his kids. i wouldnā€™t like someone who is able to threaten like she does. the women is right sheā€™s marry him not his 30+ year old kids who have their own lives. the s she says about her mum, if i was her iā€™d be completely mortified and destroyed, but in the next breath sheā€™s comparing herself to her mum and happy about it.
she is definitely a fraudster, also why would you push in people faces that you fed someone for a pair or shoes!

Oct 14, 2023
sheā€™s vile sheā€™s so filtered on all videos to do.
sheā€™s also trolled individuals and shown messages as if sheā€™s a golden girl when actually she does her story time and itā€™s complete bullshit what she says .

her son is going to get hell about her when heā€™s older poor boy

Reactions: Noodlebuddy

Lolachi

Jan 1, 2024
Ffs her latest video, sheā€™s more arsed about not going viral than Palestine. If youā€™re so bothered, why continually spend money on second hand se? Why not donate? Attend protests. No youā€™d rather whinge on TikTok for clout.
Will never take her seriously after she claimed to be a feminist and then demeaned those making accusations against Russell Brand (for clout, again shock).

Status
Not open for further replies.