The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2023
someone who has TT need t post those screen shots and point out her double standards in behaviour.

i don’t get how she has folloower. i feel we need to all make a list of all the outbursts, double standards,hypocrisy, lies, truths, people she has story timed trolled people.
fraud.

put a case together and tiktok her about it then she would be fed.

Dec 13, 2023
Confirmation her weight issues are due to her starving herself.

It's self inflicted.. I get ED is MH issue however she's been making out like it's unexplained weight loss which requires medical investigations when that's not the case. She's using it to gains sympathy and concern from the beans and to bulk out medical records to make out like she's got all these swallowing issues and gastroenterology problems.
She doesn't need the shakes, since she's always been able to eat now she's only happier having PIP funding her wasteful, self indulgent lifestyle.

She's can't get a sugar daddy or a man who wants her long term so she's living off other people's money because she thinks she's above working and making sacrifices with money and time like most single mums have too!

This whole clap back video really shows her true colours, says she hasn't changed when she's like a whole different person voice and mannerisms included! now she isn't playing the destitute single mum who is soft, gentle and enjoys the simple things and people are catching on to her. Now she's narcissist with a shopping addiction because she's so fing bored in her pointless life going to the charity shops and speaking to strangers online is all she has because she's alienated family, friends and majority her home town.

All these businesse ventures she's set up there must've been people she let down if she can't post a package I doubt she was
she’s vile she’s so filtered on all videos to do.
she’s also trolled individuals and shown messages as if she’s a golden girl when actually she does her story time and it’s complete bullshit what she says .

her son is going to get hell about her when he’s older poor boy

someone who has TT need t post those screen shots and point out her double standards in behaviour.

i don’t get how she has folloower. i feel we need to all make a list of all the outbursts, double standards,hypocrisy, lies, truths, people she has story timed trolled people.
fraud.

put a case together and tiktok her about it then she would be fed.
For me it was the comment about how exhausting it is filming herself all day especially as no one watches it I was screaming 🤣🤣 she has no idea does she?

Attachments

• IMG_6463.png
    IMG_6463.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 167

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Screenshot_20240124_192702_TikTok.jpg

She is so so fing disgusting.

This is David Camerons beautiful innocent son by the way... (I'm no tory but also don't agree with the death of ANY children)

I've never wanted to smack someone as much as I want to smack this horrible narcissistic t, the last few days.

Attachments

• 18487760-0-image-a-48_1568505420233.jpg
    18487760-0-image-a-48_1568505420233.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 80
  • elib_4348828-e1487428654874.jpg
    elib_4348828-e1487428654874.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 141

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
Screenshot_20240124_192702_TikTok.jpg

She is so so fing disgusting.

This is David Camerons beautiful innocent son by the way... (I'm no tory but also don't agree with the death of ANY children)

I've never wanted to smack someone as much as I want to smack this horrible narcissistic t, the last few days.
For me she's crossing way too many lines now. Wishing harm to anyone's child no matter who they are is beyond vile and evil. No amount off labels off mental health or what ever she thinks she has is an excuse as she has full mental capacity to choose to say and write those words and she means them which is worse. Social services needs to investigate her.!!!! She not safe to be near any child.

Oct 14, 2023
she is a Nasty, lying, fraudster who has double standards drug user and abuser, admitted to selling body in return for possessions or payment. claims multiple enormous to fund her charity shop for hoarding, child is a prop, family have openly disowned her multiple times and she still calls them under the sun. wants her mummys love but wants her daddys money and daddy has put his foot down and mum is oblivious the multiple videos her daughter has made about the mental abuse and torture she endured from her mother.

i don’t say this lightly but the sooner she goes away the better.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Someone's been lurking, funny how when she says something particularly awful she has to remind her beans she's "got" adhd and is disabled... can't forget the shakes she doesn't need 🫠🫠

Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Dec 13, 2023
Morning beans
Just wanted to share this little nugget with you especially in light of her many political rants and how she definitely does know what she’s talking about…she’s recommending the reform party as a similar alternative to Corbyn. I am creased 😂😂😂😂😂
All that time on her high horse has obviously been misspent because she doesn’t even know the basics!!

Attachments

• IMG_6510.png
    IMG_6510.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6511.png
    IMG_6511.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 126

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Morning beans
Just wanted to share this little nugget with you especially in light of her many political rants and how she definitely does know what she’s talking about…she’s recommending the reform party as a similar alternative to Corbyn. I am creased 😂😂😂😂😂
All that time on her high horse has obviously been misspent because she doesn’t even know the basics!!

Omg!! What an idiot.

This just proves what I suspected. She is parroting what others have said with no real knowledge, intelligence or understanding of what she's ranting about.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she is plagiarising someone completely, possibly someone with less followers and reach so nobody will notice.

Oct 1, 2023
I see her reposts and alot of what she regurgitates verbally are other people's words.
Politically she hasn't got a clue about half of the s that comes out her mouth. She's trying so hard to sound educated and it's back firing which I enjoy.

I hope her beans start getting offended that their views and engagement is classed as nothing and she feels like she's wasting her time with 'no views' rather than being grateful for the people who do bother to interact.

Louie's had another day off school so she can drag him around with her, I'd email the school attendance people with a screen recording so they can issue the £60 fine 😂

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
I see her reposts and alot of what she regurgitates verbally are other people's words.
Politically she hasn't got a clue about half of the s that comes out her mouth. She's trying so hard to sound educated and it's back firing which I enjoy.

I hope her beans start getting offended that their views and engagement is classed as nothing and she feels like she's wasting her time with 'no views' rather than being grateful for the people who do bother to interact.

Louie's had another day off school so she can drag him around with her, I'd email the school attendance people with a screen recording so they can issue the £60 fine 😂
Don't worry her time is coming if his attendance is below 85 percent she automatically gets letter then visit to explain herself and if it carries on fine and social services get involved so she really just needs to get up like everyone else and take her child too school 🤣🤣
As for her event I really hope all those beans who will be attending her event as stall holders have been told about insurance they need. And I do hope she declaring all this to dwp and hrmc sure she is but just in case there is online forms for everyone to fill out so we can all keep her legal and above board. She is spiritual so she would hate to commit fraud and her adhd etc etc may make her forget so we can all help her out....

Oct 14, 2023
i know this photo is already well known not just for the 33 year old women who work a sequin silver and pink star jump suit (my 6 year old has more fashion sense in her little finger) but this photo isn’t Filtered to do. her nose in ll her videos looks 3 times smaller, unlock the whopper she was born with. yawning and drinking her tea with a nose wiggle with be so hilarious with her real nose.

you can see the drug abuse, you can see the 20 roll ups a day, starving herself for 2 year over a boy (her words) but insists she’s having investigations in to her throat and the sudden weight loss….. that’s called a eating disorder and you not keeping track of your own lies love.

her teeth aren’t pearly white so for all the young girls who watch her videos don’t develop a eating disorder and think the norm is to be skinny because she uses so many filters her skin looks flawless, teeth imac, nose 3 times smaller and auto fake lashes.

it’s not real, it’s not healthy and unless you have a filter to wear out the house you will look nothing like her so called vloggs.

she’s a fraudster in every way. she’s a embarrassment to women, mums and fellow witch folks.

she think she’s entitled and if she can live and afford that lifestyle fine. just FYI buying plastic from a charity shop doesn’t stop it eventually ending up in land fill. it means your chatty shopping daily and walking most the time and doing yoga dispite claiming to be severely immobile……. but your getting to much in benefits. instead of thinking your doing the world a favour and buying up second hand plastic to stop it going to landfill which it will regardless. save your pennies, pay that overly trusting church charity that cleared your self indulgent debt and live within your means.

stop trying to micromanage your dads life, you’ve called him black and blue yet still spoils you, and FYI your not a child your adult check yourself and stop threatening to burn people’s wedding dresses down because your worried you won’t get left as much in daddy’s will, and i think i speak on behalf of most people when i say if i loved a man and you was his child and played the system, used married men knowing that you was ruining a family/ marriage all for some cash or shoes (which again girls isn’t ok and is shameful to boast about it, you don’t look big, your not a boss, your a vile person who destroys life’s, gets aleinated by pretty much the entire town but there the ones with the issue) I wouldn’t like you either and would enjoy marrying him because he’s obviously outed you on a TT so knows what spawn he produced that your option doesn’t mean s and the fact your a peice of s and he sees that hence, you wasn’t told and she had the balls to say she didn’t like you and he still wants to marry her, i’d buy him a pint and ask if he had any of your business cards seeing as sleeping with men for money or gifts i have someone perfect for you, you’ll find them in the mirror! now do off stop wishing innocent children dead, taking from christian charities and move from being a flea to atleast a head louse you boring women

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpeg
    IMG_1053.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 122
Oct 14, 2023
apologies everyone for my poor grammar and ranting in the last post. i’ve known of this thing for 15 years and you name it she has done it. betrayed a decade long best mate, to only ever working at asda or behind a bar which i believe is why the ex x10 split with as she was texting other guys. i can also say for a fact nothing was posted publicly yet she trolled this person and lied and pasted it all over tik tok. she new he had moved on because it was all over facebook and i only saw his new mrs a few times but she certainly wasn’t a down grade blonde so opposite to her and abit older (i think) and wasn’t wearing a 2 piece behind the local rowdy bar. its all lies

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
apologies everyone for my poor grammar and ranting in the last post. i’ve known of this thing for 15 years and you name it she has done it. betrayed a decade long best mate, to only ever working at asda or behind a bar which i believe is why the ex x10 split with as she was texting other guys. i can also say for a fact nothing was posted publicly yet she trolled this person and lied and pasted it all over tik tok. she new he had moved on because it was all over facebook and i only saw his new mrs a few times but she certainly wasn’t a down grade blonde so opposite to her and abit older (i think) and wasn’t wearing a 2 piece behind the local rowdy bar. its all lies
Please don't apologise! Tell us more

Reactions: Deleted member 1027
Oct 14, 2023
i can’t because she tried to embarrass that poor girl enough and truth be told i know the ex and she was trash you would t even use to pick up dog s. she actually shagged one of his best mates years later knowing he has a mrs and child but as she’s made it clear she has no morals. she turned it into sympathy content and i don’t for 1 minute think that you’d be on someone’s mind a decade later if you hadn’t caused them mental distress to the point that she could pop up on some form of social media and stirred it all up for her. since she’s had more different lifestyles in a decade than a dragon a fly a day! instead publicly trolled her spread lies so she looked like the injured and then claimed she’d stolen her man and knew nothing of it. when i know the group of mates already knew as was public knowledge on social media but the nuns t was caught like a deer in head when she saw her. and i don’t care if you 16/ 20 or 80 don’t blame your behaviour to a situation on invite as every is bought up with the saying “treat people how you’d wish to be treated” my daughter of 6 knows that. Her and her beans started” she needs shadow work, sleep with him again to piss her off, he’s obviously been looking at your profile” I CAN HONESTLY SAY - YOU PUT HIS NAME IN ASSOCIATION WITH HERS AND THE REGRET, EMBARRASSMENT BEFORE YOUVE FINISHED SPEAKING IN VIBRATING OFF HIM, can you imagine knowing that your ex who was a t has sold herself for drugs, gifts or money. I think he’s off social media so not photos of him and his Name can been affiliated together! She is 33 jealous of dads new gf who was honest and he clearly know she’s a t and went ahead anyway, drove her to publicly try and shame troll again……. an innocent women who won a males heart off her. That poor girl didn’t no how inbreed Frome was and was treated by adult over 21 with such vile behaviour which is justified in Kunty Kara’s brains as ok. it’s not like she threaten to burn your house/ wedding dress down that was witnessed by 1000s after her mask had ben falling for a while and the beans are not so gullable anymore.

Dec 13, 2023
So she’s kept the kid off school again (fyi I have a 9 year old and I fully support having a day off when needed because children aren’t little machines) BUT keeping him off when he’s got a cough then DRAGGING HIM ROUND CHARITY SHOPS is an absolute joke, what an absolute belter of a mother.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
Ha! She's calling us Shien bootlickers in her latest story. No Kara, I'm afraid not.

I have been living a zero waste and sustainable lifestyle long before you discovered it for content- back when you were buying cheap tat and promoting it on your Facebook page. I followed you for the Soft Life content, but the mask slipped very quickly and since then you have shown yourself to be anything but soft.
You shop in Poundland and Amazon when it "suits you" you are literally a walking contradiction.

I don't really dislike many people but I dislike you. You are not a nice person and I can't stand the fake earth mother stuff, while you shamelessly had a wish list up not so long ago directing your Beans to buy endless plastic tat for Louis Birthday party. And don't get my started on your cheap make up from Superdrug - not sustainable or friendly to the earth I'm afraid - educate yourself. What a joke.

She makes my blood boil - the gullible beans still fawning over her- it doesn't take much digging to find out who the real Kara is, and its not a pretty picture.

Also, good job pointing more people towards our Forum Kara, you are the exact way I found out about it in the first place. :D

Oct 14, 2023
i don’t see her story’s but have you watched the last video! her face as she says “i hope you like it …….” is the true vile bare faced person people have been trying to make people of.

Status
Not open for further replies.