The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
she’s off to london…………. watch her on tv……… i sont watch babe station or Kara’s equivalent lol sorry bean seeing you on tiktok is enough with your mottled face!!!!!

just quick, she can carry a heavy bag with all her s in, to the train station ( ahe can wear as much make up as she wants and she still looks like a turd just rolled in glitter.
and her anxiety about going to london….. i wouldn’t be able to leave the house for how my anxiety sends me. let alone capable of carrying a bag to the train, can travel on the train and then navigate round london……. able bodied i say!!!

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
she’s off to london…………. watch her on tv……… i sont watch babe station or Kara’s equivalent lol sorry bean seeing you on tiktok is enough with your mottled face!!!!!

just quick, she can carry a heavy bag with all her s in, to the train station ( ahe can wear as much make up as she wants and she still looks like a turd just rolled in glitter.
and her anxiety about going to london….. i wouldn’t be able to leave the house for how my anxiety sends me. let alone capable of carrying a bag to the train, can travel on the train and then navigate round london……. able bodied i say!!!
Notice how she keeps mentioning her 'ADHD' all of a sudden. She does NOT have ADHD. My brother has ADHD...this woman (if you can call her that) does not.

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
She really is the gift that keeps on giving . Show off hands who going to report her for her "tv" appearance. U are lcwra so to ill to work but hey u can be on television sure the company would love to know the real kara.
. Oh still waiting on the charity donation 🙄 Action fraud incoming
And she not got adhd she just loves a trending label.

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
Why is she acting like a celebrity? 'on my way to a film set' She acts like she is above everyone else. She's such a sket. When I reported her to DWP the other day I also included the link to her tik tok. I know these things can take ages to look into but the sooner the better. Unless Kara reads these forums, in which case she'll probably 'up' her fake illness side effects. SCAB.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why is she acting like a celebrity? 'on my way to a film set' She acts like she is above everyone else. She's such a sket. When I reported her to DWP the other day I also included the link to her tik tok. I know these things can take ages to look into but the sooner the better. Unless Kara reads these forums, in which case she'll probably 'up' her fake illness side effects. SCAB.

Her latest vid where she is singing :oops: 2nd hand embarrassment

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
The fact she has PINNED that pitchy video of her singing to the top of her page but still hasn't addressed the charity actually getting their money?! Can't distract us you soggy bint. Fraud hun, dwp is going to catch up with you sooner than later. So obvious she's been googling conditions too. You can't have EDS and hypermobility it's part of it the daft prick. She is so smug I CANT.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Screenshot 2024-05-02 212231.png

This one

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
oh my god! that’s a scarf she got at a flea to start with, also why is she flashing those revolting nails all over the place?! she looks flat chested, big lipped and big hands! reminds me of the gremlin that thinks she can sing 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She isn't clever enough to be of any detriment though, its just her "beans" are even thicker than she is. The comments on that video proved that. Her poor, clearly tone deaf beans

Reactions: superrach
Status
Not open for further replies.