Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Aimless has started Baby Reindeer I see.
1000014122.jpg
Deffo needing that 🤢 reaction for this one 🥴🥴🥴

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Don't want to get banned for talking off topic but a message from the male was last straw. Only he can fit all narc traits in one paragraph.
I've told him I've had enough but he then says...let me know when u are ready to meet up...on your terms but I know you're not in a good place atm...
Wtf...no..sick of his s and I've been feeling better with no contact. That's the brief part of his message
My reply back was not nice (and I am nice...honest) I ended with LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I know lurkey...it's frustrating isn't it. Why is there no option...?!
And thanks 😘❤️ xxx
Just say no I’m ok thanks and it’s YOU that’s not in a good place. Maybe block him for a bit or he will keep chipping away at you 😘

Mar 8, 2024
Just say no I’m ok thanks and it’s YOU that’s not in a good place. Maybe block him for a bit or he will keep chipping away at you 😘
I've thought that but it feels mean...tho being nice and caring gas got me into this situation. If he replies to my last message..I may have to. I have so much stuff at his and he doesn't live locally to me. I've thought about taking my daughter so I stay strong and she can't stand him!
Thanks ❤️ xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've thought that but it feels mean...tho being nice and caring gas got me into this situation. If he replies to my last message..I may have to. I have so much stuff at his and he doesn't live locally to me. I've thought about taking my daughter so I stay strong and she can't stand him!
Thanks ❤️ xx
Well he sounds like he thinks he’s not got a problem it’s because YOU are in a bad place. If you’re sure you don’t want him then take his stuff back to him and take your daughter or a friend and don’t wear anything sexy like some of olgas outfits or he may want to ravish you.

Mar 8, 2024
Well he sounds like he thinks he’s not got a problem it’s because YOU are in a bad place. If you’re sure you don’t want him then take his stuff back to him and take your daughter or a friend and don’t wear anything sexy like some of olgas outfits or he may want to ravish you.
It's my stuff at his...I don't travel light 🤦‍♀️🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I was going to say similar... its a terrible diet for a child. I would never dream of giving what is basically kfc and then pizza to my chil in the same weekend let alone in the same day. I very much doubt there'll be a dud today either because like others have said.... She'll be way too tired after tidying. So it will be picky s bits or yet another takeaway.

What annoys me the most is she harps on about how bad her mental health is but she does absolutely nothing to help herself. Is this the example she wants to set for her child??? Moan all week about how hard life is and then binge every weekend and fester. Wasting money and eating/drinking is her entire personality.
It's extremely sad.
I know it actually makes me sick that she doesn't take anything on board at all. Like if she wants to send herself to an early grave she's an adult but poor H can hardly go and make herself something healthy.
H would be better going to live with Charlie, away from Aimee and the equally useless gash granny.
I bet medadswife absolutely hates Aimee as she never visit her at all does she and never has her round for Sunday dinner.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Aimee really has the most stupidest bunch of huns on that App! Comment after comment idiots answering questions for her saying she doesn’t show harper cause of the trolls! she posts her on Instagram! I mean do they actually believe that trolls don’t know instagram exsists! How stupid do you really have to be! She has been told to keep harper off tick tock! what breed of people tell a women who feeds her kid fast food 3 times in 2 days ( maybe more ) on a regular occurrence that she is an amazing mother?? Come on here dickheads and justify the reason this kids body is been fed this absolute s So much! You know what if I fed my children pizza takeaway macdonalds fried chicken and all the other sugar loaded stuff every minute of the day they would think I’m amazing! of course they would they don’t know better! But would my parents? My friends? Normal adults? teachers? Of course they wouldn’t! at the very least eyebrows would be raised at how bad this was for their little bodies! Now tell me these obsessed freaks that follow her and commenting aren’t thick as s? Or are they just too obsessed that she could give her s on bread and they would be omg your amazing aimee! Don’t worry we all feed them s on bread now and again it’s allowed! idiots get a grip!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know it actually makes me sick that she doesn't take anything on board at all. Like if she wants to send herself to an early grave she's an adult but poor H can hardly go and make herself something healthy.
H would be better going to live with Charlie, away from Aimee and the equally useless gash granny.
I bet medadswife absolutely hates Aimee as she never visit her at all does she and never has her round for Sunday dinner.
I think she can’t stand her, I bet she has nice children of her own that actually function as adults showing just how bad Olga is.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee really has the most stupidest bunch of huns on that App! Comment after comment idiots answering questions for her saying she doesn’t show harper cause of the trolls! she posts her on Instagram! I mean do they actually believe that trolls don’t know instagram exsists! How stupid do you really have to be! She has been told to keep harper off tick tock! what breed of people tell a women who feeds her kid fast food 3 times in 2 days ( maybe more ) on a regular occurrence that she is an amazing mother?? Come on here dickheads and justify the reason this kids body is been fed this absolute s So much! You know what if I fed my children pizza takeaway macdonalds fried chicken and all the other sugar loaded stuff every minute of the day they would think I’m amazing! of course they would they don’t know better! But would my parents? My friends? Normal adults? teachers? Of course they wouldn’t! at the very least eyebrows would be raised at how bad this was for their little bodies! Now tell me these obsessed freaks that follow her and commenting aren’t thick as s? Or are they just too obsessed that she could give her s on bread and they would be omg your amazing aimee! Don’t worry we all feed them s on bread now and again it’s allowed! idiots get a grip!!
Like attracts like. They must be as mentally challenged as she is to agree with her. She’s delusional

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
KFC she’s been too busy moving the hoards of cushions and other junk from slate s and all them wax melts and other crap she’s wasted her earnings on

I think she can’t stand her, I bet she has nice children of her own that actually function as adults showing just how bad Olga is.
I bet she feels nothing but embarrassed by her! imagine what her own kids must think

Status
Not open for further replies.