Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Ive arrived in my hotel ladies and gents, the mini bar is not so mini. Aimee would be absolutely loving this as it also has a bell for champagne and desserts. I’ll do it one eve and see what comes up on the dessert trolley 😂😂😂
Oh my word that's some (not so) mini bar !! She would be in her element and never leave her room !
Have a great holiday ☺️

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I think I speak for a large amount of the population in the world seeing as there’s clearly quite a few people on here and on TL

That you’re a twit 👋🤣
IMG_3547.jpeg
For someone that was apparently scared she was being stalked she’s very mouthy the way she talks to complete strangers online. It’s dangerous. U don’t know who u are mouthing off at.

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Morning trolls!

It's Friday.....what will today bring?

I think she mentioned yesterday that she's going to Liverpool for some bits for Barcelona....God knows what she *needs*.

Do you all go shopping for holiday stuff before every holiday? Or do you use the same things for each holiday? I reuse all my summer/holiday clothes. I don't buy new unless it's damaged/broken/no longer fits. I could understand of she's not already been away....oh well.

How many takeaways this weekend? I'm going for two. 1 tonight and 1 tomorrow.

Right, must dash, school run then work. Roll on 6pm! It's been one of those weeks.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Morning trolls!

I think she mentioned yesterday that she's going to Liverpool for some bits for Barcelona....God knows what she *needs*.

Do you all go shopping for holiday stuff before every holiday? Or do you use the same things for each holiday? I reuse all my summer/holiday clothes. I don't buy new unless it's damaged/broken/no longer fits. I could understand of she's not already been away....oh well.

Right, must dash, school run then work. Roll on 6pm! It's been one of those weeks.
Just another example of how unrelatable she is. She said she's going for "a few" days. Pretty sure she's got enough clothes and designer stuff to pack for that. She really is a bad example to her younger followers. You don't need new everything every time you go somewhere. She has to have everything that's new out in every supermarket. She hunts for limited edition things. And she says its for content. Well it's bloody s content. There's so much more interesting things she could blog about but her entire personality is shopping and eating.
Side note I have to say that haul she did with all the mrs hinch stuff was such bad taste. How many times did she want to name drop? Mrs hinch has just lost her father! And shameless is dropping her name like glitter to get her views up! Disgusting

Mar 8, 2024
Morning trolls!

I treat myself to a new travel outfit if the trip involves a flight but it’s cheap comfie bits out of primark or off SHEIN. I don’t spend much on clothes as I fluctuate from sizes so much due to my health. I don’t get her new wardrobe for every trip there’s not a chance I could afford that… with a full time job and maximum 2 holidays a year. With one of those being a trip on the train to the next city.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning everyone 🥰🥰🥰
Currently at the hospital for my Botox appointment.
I also know where Ugly went for her Botox too and its on Liverpool Road Birkdale by Pizza and Co 🤣
It’s Friday and wonder what bullshit we get this weekend. Hope you all have a lovely day except for CATPISS and the toothless vultures 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4016.jpeg
    IMG_4016.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.