Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Morning fellow trowls, hags Bridge dwellers and Only fans of Olgas feet!!
Just preparing for another day at work with my wonderful clients and homeless people. All of whom no matter their choice of substance misuse have bigger hearts than Olga.
Finally caught up on this weekends antics as I was busy spending time with my family (as always!)
I hope you all slept well and no nightmares on feet street were had!!
Have a lovely day ya'll
🦄🦋💐

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hope you’re ok now x
I am, was having a pretty major op so was kept in and drugged up. Most definitely spent 24 hours on another planet 🤣🤣 recovering well, just one more op to go ✌️

How are you coping today? Can I suggest a book called ‘compassion’. Its not a one time read book, can go to it many times through life 🥰

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Who called Vav mean girling her?

Attachments

• IMG_8071.png
    IMG_8071.png
    261.4 KB · Views: 171

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning t cafe blabbers non blobbers bridge dwellers happy Monday we are still awake 🧐😂 eyes in the back of me Ed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 only joking we boss the no sleep life well most days hahaha. Iv got ptsd off them manky toes iv said it once il say it again you could dress her in top designer head to toe the best of the best and she would still look minty like she needs a good jet wash. As predicted pimped her daughter out for wait for it gravyyyyyyy 💀🤣 I mean iv seen other so called influencers kids get invited to toy shops build a bear film premiers etc hamper gets gravy and stuck on a stool with her headphones and iPad while mummy reviews and takes the glory 🤮 I truly believe she is colour blind r catpiss cause ya just wouldn’t dress the way she does. Back to the tin man co ord £130 to look like a disco ball 🪩 I pray to god she wears it because I will howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 all the comments over it being too small have been removed shock what’s up catpiss why ask for opinion to delete them 😂😂😂 todays predictions are up the wall with decorators running round to do and more hauls shock. Hope everyone’s ok this morning and we have a better week than last week. Glad to see we are all back on track 💖

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I've finished Baby Reindeer and am now in a rabbit hole of the real Martha's Facebook posts. OMG! 😱
So I’ve read that it could potentially be a social experiment.. I cannot remember where I read it but now ppl are harrasing ‘Martha’ sending her lots of messages & being abusive .. exactly what she was doing herself. After reading her fb posts I think she must be fake surely , surely nobody is that thick. Posting she doesn’t know him, hasn’t let him n in the same sentence sayin he was sexually harrasing her. However I could totally be wrong & it could all be genuine. Either way it’s fascinating.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am absolutely baffled by the latest TT by Aimee and her technicolour se coat. Fair enough she doesn't film H but that video was cringe the way she was more or less talking to herself. 'I'd that nice monkey? Are they good monkey?' absolutely silence from said monkey. What is the actual point?? Brag, brag, brag, brag is what it's all about. Another trait of a narcassist.
Oh and Aimee stop crossing your legs when you pose, you don't walk like that so why stand like that?? Whilst I'm on a rant, she needs to size up on all those outfits. Those silver shorts are probably about £30 and she's got £25 worth stuck up her foof!
Look at how the model wears that suit and look at olga again.
In fact OLGA look at how the model wears them then look at you in them. NO
but I really hope you wear it because once you start drinking in it, they will burst apart even with the buttons undone.

Status
Not open for further replies.