Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Happy Monday and shock horror owd catpiss isn’t feeling too well get those 🎻 out 🤭🤭🤭🤭 and play a weary tune….

No catpiss it ain’t a kidney infection your body is fed from trying to run on the se you continually feed it, your body is telling you sort your s out and feed me proper food!! Lay of the kylie, red wine, cans of alchopops and chepsi! Drink water and lots of it….

Painter and decorator pulls up and your still in your fecking pjs do sake you scruffy butch you should be washed and dressed….

Video attached so her views don’t go up

Much love me 🥰
Thank you for doing this. I hate going on her page.
So it’s munchaussens Monday again is it?
Why not just get the kettle on and make a drink for the decorator and let him in. She’s so fing rude. And yes you are stood in your kitchen talking to yourself.
Any one else would be up early, dressed and have everything done before he rocks up. She is infuriating. Is it a trip down to the GP today? I hope they check all your bloods because some are going to be off the scale, cholesterol and LFT’s will be the first. Does she not know the health risks linked to a diet of saturated fats and fizzy drinks and alcohol. There’s such a cognitive dissonance again, skin cancer and using sunbeds and now s diet and feeling unwell. She must know what she’s doing is so bad for her but carries on anyway. What a ridiculous stupid idiot mess she is. She needs removing from TT. She’s se and drains all the energy out of everything

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
you Would think GTW would at least try to get her to make healthier choices it’s his granddaughter!
I honestly think GTW just turns a blind eye cz he can't be fed with the drama and I can't blame him, he's an old man ffs! I can't imagine what he's thinking when she's stood talking to her phone ignoring him.

What I wouldn't give to have my Dad in my kitchen for 5mins 💔 stupid b needs to realise these people won't be here forever!!! 🥺

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You’d think as a previous rep for juice plus rep (sorry I know that’s a trigger for one of you here ❤️) she would have learnt and retained information about diet and nutrition.
I’m not for juice plus at all, but they peddle the veg and fruits supps with all the info (just eat the veg and fruits don’t drink them or swallow the tablet form) to lure people in.

Sore kidney (which it’s not you wouldn’t say if with a smile on your face) doesn’t give you a rough dry throat Aims. Kinda reminds of a time I had a killer hangover 🤕

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Pretty sure that people pissing You off doesn’t cause you pain in your kidneys. What a daft comment.

Attachments

• IMG_3217.jpeg
    IMG_3217.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 135

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just can't!!!! I'm feeling the rage today hahaha xxxx
Same here, she’s just so annoying and full of crap. It’s just an excuse because she’s just lazy. We know you’re not ill, why does it always have to be an INFECTION?
Can’t it be that you are possibly so full of take away and dehydrated from the booze?
God I despise her

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve had to spend half a night shift pretending to wait for a train with someone, he was totally fine before it went dark, then he was shouting down the ward that he was gonna miss his train and trying to rugby tackle us out the way. He was fine when I said I’m in charge of the trains and you won’t miss it 🤭perfectly fine once we got on the train at the nurses station and went all the way to London on it then he got back into bed. Some lovely memories of night shifts with a full moon 👍🏼😂
Oh I remember those days well in A+E!!!! Full moon was hectic for both patients AND staff 🤣🤣 I had a man many years ago thinking he was back in rural Ireland (we were in London!) and he kept speaking in Irish. As the only Irish nurse on shift I had to follow him around speaking with him in our native tongue!! He was convinced he had to get to the gate in the field as a bull was coming for us 😱😱🤣🤣
I was exhausted at the end of that 12 hour shift!!!

Edit to add- that was over 20yrs ago n I still remember it like it was yesterday!!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Same here, she’s just so annoying and full of crap. It’s just an excuse because she’s just lazy. We know you’re not ill, why does it always have to be an INFECTION?
Can’t it be that you are possibly so full of take away and dehydrated from the booze?
God I despise her
Totally agree with this 💖 I know myself I have a good diet but obviously there’s occasions as family you go for meals etc and I always order what I like as a treat. The next day I always feel sluggish and I know it’s down to what iv eaten. As they say you are what you eat and our catpiss is a extra large yum nut right now 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.