Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well....I slept in today lol I forgot to set my alarm but ah well it's miserable outside and I must have needed it. Off tonight woohoo! Plans are to make something nice for dinner and start that baby reindeer everyones talking about! I've skimmed through the pages since the morning but haven't watched her. But honestly I'm beginning to think wendy is her carer cause the contrast of care between those 2 girls of Wendy's is terrible. Charlie wasn't well last week and they ditched her to go to town and eat and drink. Doesn't even occur to wendy to jump on a train to her if she can't drive. I really think she can but doesn't bother her hole. If I was Charlie I'd cut the pair off.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Wendy if you’re reading here you should be ashamed of yourself! you and your stupid fing daughter are an absolute s show! Poor Charlie man! Dry socket vs hangover fake illness! do off! I hope Charlie takes your grandson and cuts you off you don’t even deserve them! Stick with your fed up daughter… this has me raging!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well....I slept in today lol I forgot to set my alarm but ah well it's miserable outside and I must have needed it. Off tonight woohoo! Plans are to make something nice for dinner and start that baby reindeer everyones talking about! I've skimmed through the pages since the morning but haven't watched her. But honestly I'm beginning to think wendy is her carer cause the contrast of care between those 2 girls of Wendy's is terrible. Charlie wasn't well last week and they ditched her to go to town and eat and drink. Doesn't even occur to wendy to jump on a train to her if she can't drive. I really think she can but doesn't bother her hole. If I was Charlie I'd cut the pair off.
I’ve just started baby reindeer currently still on the first episode 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Listen you! Honey g needs guards 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naw I actually cannot cope I choked on my drink when she said it 🤣 now I know I'm probably a bit over tired and anything is funny right now but Jesus christ. She is such a fraud and makes it so obvious 🤣 my dad has an actual alarm system and not once in my life have I heard "I should probably disarm that alarm system" hahahahaaah aw Aimee give the do over.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I need a lie down.... 🤣🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_8073.jpeg
    IMG_8073.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 158
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So she has kept Harper home because she's got a pain in her back and hamming it up as usual so her mother does the work for her. She's so transparent, if wendy left her to fend for herself she would soon get on with it. Because she would have to take responsibility for herself. It's her decision to be getting it all done and she's had a week to do it all but she's been to lazy to have done it all over the week rather than all at once but she knew you would do it for her wendy so she banged the wine in last night no doubt with a takeaway cause she deserves it and is hanging today. Do you know who genuinely needed some attention and help last week but isn't a crying bastard like your oldest? Charlie! How you can say you adore her and Ralph is beyond me. Nipping round to see aimee and Harper. Never ever hear you using a day off to go see Charlie whether she's working or not you can go to her house and wait for her to finish or collect Ralph from school for her like you do with Harper for aimee. Absolute disgrace.

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
anyone remember the story she came out with years ago about her dads crazy ex who tried to kill him and she had bumped into said ex one day in town? this is before she got big on TT
Yes!!
Also remember a video she made where a school mum wanted to chitchat and she said absolutely the do not, if she doesn’t want to say hello she doesn’t have to, blah blah blah. People in the comments were saying ‘ well what if she just needed someone to talk to, what if she was struggling with her own mental health too etc, but no aimless insisted it’s her right to not have to speak if she doesn’t want to and that that should be ok.
Now she’s telling strangers on the internet not to be afraid to come and say hi to her if they ever see her out and about 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.