Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Hello c*nts,
Went scrolling down all debs posts earlier on. I know she claims they ‘aren’t about anyone in particular’ but if they WAS, she’s certainly confirming SOMEONE was behaving like Martha at some point. These have probably been posted before but for those who haven’t seen… they made me giggle 🤭 and also a comment from someone I found interesting (probably been posted but for those who are fairly new like me)

Also im astounded she left moving things for the floor fitters until the day. My anxiety could nevvverrrrr. If I have something coming up I have to be as prepared for it as possible. Last minute can’t happen with me, I can’t rest until I know I’ve completed tasks that need doing by a deadline! (Spoke volumes about her leaving a 10am ‘work’ thing until the day also)
She must have really pissed debs off!! For her still to be going on 😂I love debs I'm a proper fangirl hahaha

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Can you imagine Nurse Olga? Doing those gruelling shifts? Or being asked to work an extra few hours to cover a busy shift? She wouldn’t even answer the phone that time when work called her at 07-30. She said she was horrified that they dared to call her before her shift started in the shop.
She can’t even cook a proper meal never mind work a 12 hour shift. Such a lazy mare!

She doesn’t behave like an adult at all. If she doesn’t want to do something (like sort her house out on Sunday ready for Monday), she just pulls a sicky knowing mummy will pick up the slack.

Whatever will she do when her parents are no longer around? She’s going to get the shock of her life.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She's just a hypocrit ultimately. Happy to speak about mental health and allow people to speak to her when it's all about her but when it's anyone else she blocks them or does the me me me/its my whatever not to do whatever.
Someone tell me wtf I'm watching. I'm horrified with this baby reindeer
I’m up to episode 4 😳might watch a bit more tomorrow then read what happens rather than watch any more 😳

Reactions: Lilac8

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s beyond embarrassing
I had to look 👀
She’s doing battles like the real chav she is.
Just said “I give all my gifts away, I bank them up and give them to smaller creators”

Does she do
How about the keep the gifts you get on lives and just give 20k to the charity you stole from. The extra 5K is what they lost in interest and the interest on the loan you took without asking 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
I had to look 👀
She’s doing battles like the real chav she is.
Just said “I give all my gifts away, I bank them up and give them to smaller creators”

Does she do
How about the keep the gifts you get on lives and just give 20k to the charity you stole from. The extra 5K is what they lost in interest and the interest on the loan you took without asking 🤬
Battles? Oh no staph what have you reduced your fat hole to!
This is so embarrassing she is saying this about smaller creators. Fat mess

Status
Not open for further replies.