Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi all just caught up! Been such a tough day today, fighting for my sons rights with his school and its all just got very stressful. I've cried buckets loads! Baked treat boxes for my sons friends parents, cleaned my whole house, washing ironing, dog walks. 2 training courses, tea more cleaning baking and getting everything ready for work. Then you have this absolutely melt of a woman!!! 😮‍💨
I think she is really starting to crumble from those videos today! The apology one how bloody puffy do her cheeks look!. This is what happens when you constantly lie to get through life....more people are waking up! She still has her huns sticking up for her, but think the bad is outweighing the good at the moment. She looks hurrendous! If I was her friend I would seriously be stepping in! My 2 beautiful best friends have been my rock these last couple of days, they are there day and night as I am for them. They would kick me into next week! She's brought this all on herself, I feel sorry for Harper what must she go theough when her mother is how she is! I think we have hit the downhill she needs to get some help! Xx
Oh she doesn’t care, she’s oblivious I think to this. She comes back every time and acts the exact same way so never a lesson learned. People with personality disorders rarely seek help for themselves. It’s usually a family member or a group of close friends that get them to try and see it. She has no friends and her parents as as bad.
That apology today was just sarcastic and we see that but her thicko followers believe she was serious about it. Unbelievable from a grown woman isn’t it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Oh she doesn’t care, she’s oblivious I think to this. She comes back every time and acts the exact same way so never a lesson learned. People with personality disorders rarely seek help for themselves. It’s usually a family member or a group of close friends that get them to try and see it. She has no friends and her parents as as bad.
That apology today was just sarcastic and we see that but her thicko followers believe she was serious about it. Unbelievable from a grown woman isn’t it 🤷🏼‍♀️
She won't seek help because she genuinely sees nothing wrong with how she behaves

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What is in the treat boxes please 👍🏼
That’s a very sweet thing to do 🥰

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Yeah you could see how fake it was! Not a genuine bone in her body. She's completely lost the plot hasn't she, I feel bad for H and thats it. Wish her bloody dad would do something, surely some of his family watch her videos etc can they not see how she is spiralling xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah you could see how fake it was! Not a genuine bone in her body. She's completely lost the plot hasn't she, I feel bad for H and thats it. Wish her bloody dad would do something, surely some of his family watch her videos etc can they not see how she is spiralling xxx
Well School and SS’s are aware so that’s up to them to keep checking on her welfare. Maybe she’s getting the child to wear makeup so she doesn’t look as malnourished. I thought it was funny that all of a sudden she “into skin care”

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Well School and SS’s are aware so that’s up to them to keep checking on her welfare. Maybe she’s getting the child to wear makeup so she doesn’t look as malnourished. I thought it was funny that all of a sudden she “into skin care”
Yeah 100% god knows what else she's hiding! Dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Wish all her huns would wake up and smell the bullshit. She absolutely hates being called out for anything! Takes zero accountability and that sorry ass video proves how uncomfortable she feels trying to apologise xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Seriously?!
All these comments trashing the original commenter, mummy to one always straight in there!
Bunch of vultures! “You don’t pay her food bill” “it isn’t your money” “scroll on”
How about you lot go get a grip of some reality and go touch some grass rather than defending someone in drama they created!
If she can’t handle being disagreed with and people questioning her behaviour
She should come off TikTok! Rather than crying because somebody said it’s a waste!

Absolute idiotic behaviour!

Her and her dobertwats are just a bunch of bullies. She's all for the be kind for herself but never extends it to anyone else.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’ve been organising my suitcases as holiday soon, all ready to go 👍🏼
Hope you feel marvellous with the pampering. I love getting 💇🏼‍♀️❤️
I was thinking about this today lol I've the trip for Taylor and trip to London so I need to start packing to make lists of what we need lol good productive day for you! Amazing! I don't like the hairdressers anymore. To many people I think covid killed it for me lol but the end result is worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.