Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Does the child have any interests at all?
Dance? Football? Gymnastics?
It all seems a bit sinister in this family to me. Something feels wrong 🤭

I think she does her swimming and it Wed so W would have been there anyhow as she takes her to swimming doesn’t she? But then Aimee Arsehole has got her roped into doing everything in the house as well!

I agree it all seems very “off”.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So this is why she wasn’t “feeling well”?! Cus she was too lazy to sort her own s tip of a gaff out? And as usual willing Wendy limbered over and done it for her. Also the fake illness was to suit her Fiji narrative. fing t bag
VILE SHE REALLY NEEDS BOOTING OFF TT NOW

She could just do OF because I bet there are weirdos who WILL pay to watch her binge eat and talk with her mouth open while chowing down on a cream horn, donut or sausage roll.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Just catching up but had to run to comment! She did not fing lie about them being her natural nails!!! 😱😱😱😱 omg! After everything over the last few weeks and she goes and fully lies when she knows she is being watched! My god! This woman is off her fing head! I thought she took them off far too quickly when she got back from her holiday! Now I know why! As bloody if!!! Aimee you absolutely horrible fraud!!!!!!... just few more pages to read guys ha xxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The thickness of the nails. They are all acrylic aimless.
She probably cut them down shorter and buffed a bit of the top layer off. She has the nail tips glued on so they are long talons. So even if she says she’s taken acrylic off she’s still got the nail tips stuck on with some acrylic left over the top. It’s clear as anything and we can see them !!! So don’t keep lying about it. She can never admit she’s wrong can she? Something fundamentally not right with her or any of that family. No wonder she has no group of close friends. If she did they would tell her not to buy things from Zara that are 2 sizes too small 🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched her nail varnish ad all the way through.. she’s just so fake. Not a thing was authentic about what she said. And they aren’t her nails?! She’s a fing lying little horror. Her face peeking from behind her sausage fingers has knocked me sick. How do her huns believe anything she says! As if she’s guna continue using this brand. Same as staff. Haven’t even watched her ad cus she is as bad as Aimee with her fakeness especially in ads. I can’t watch her ads after “I’ve got something spicy for ya!!” I can’t with her. That advert made me want to rip me ears off and eyes out cus her face and voice and the way she acts in this ad absolutely made fume beyond normal levels
She hasn’t got an authentic bone in her body (and I doubt anyone else’s in the future either she’s so ghastly)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she does her swimming and it Wed so W would have been there anyhow as she takes her to swimming doesn’t she? But then Aimee Arsehole has got her roped into doing everything in the house as well!

I agree it all seems very “off”.
Oh yes swimming but that’s more of a lesson not fun particularly. It’s all so insular that family.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Can’t delete screenshots though 🤪

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 216
Mar 8, 2024
VILE SHE REALLY NEEDS BOOTING OFF TT NOW
y
She could just do OF because I bet there are weirdos who WILL pay to watch her binge eat and talk with her mouth open while chowing down on a cream horn, donut or sausage roll.
Eeeee 🤢🤢🤢 them sausage fingers touching up food and then the mouth slapping 🤢🤢 never heard mouth slapping like it

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
My lovely 🤬 she infuriates me with her smarmy replies like this. Annoying t. Also how can it be a tiny bit acrylic? I’m not good with nails so is this just a complete load of horse s cus she’s been caugh out lying again?🤦🏻‍♀️😂
If she took her acrylics off for the video there would be no trace of acrylic at all. She’s been caught out lying again. You have to get acrylics soaked off, and if she went to a shop to have this done they would definitely not leave a small amount on the nail 😂 she digs herself holes all the time the absolute plum. If she took them off at home ( I’ve done this before) it’s absolutely impossible to get a smooth nail to paint without having acrylic put back on xx

Status
Not open for further replies.