Mar 8, 2024
York
I felt like she was looking at each and every one us here 🤭
IMG_5245.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
⚠️ TW Baby Loss ⚠️

She said in the video this morning something along the lines of..

“Fast forward seven months or whatever it is months I feel differently and even though at the time I knew these feelings won’t pass - they do, they do”

WTAF?! How can you just say seven or whatever months it is and how can you say the feelings go away?

Sorry if I upset anyone here but I know the exact dates I lost my babies and the dates they would have been due.

My first loss would have been 19 and my second loss would have been 15. The feelings of loss, pain and grief are still there so many years on. They don’t just pass!

Sorry but this has angered me a lot today 😡😡😔😔😔.
Because she was bloody making it up that’s why 🤬☹️💔

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
⚠️ TW Baby Loss ⚠️

“Fast forward seven months or whatever it is months I feel differently and even though at the time I knew these feelings won’t pass - they do, they do”

WTAF?! How can you just say seven or whatever months it is and how can you say the feelings go away?

Sorry if I upset anyone here but I know the exact dates I lost my babies and the dates they would have been due.

My first loss would have been 19 and my second loss would have been 15. The feelings of loss, pain and grief are still there so many years on. They don’t just pass!

I completely agree. I’ve been very fortunate enough to have never suffered with a miscarriage, but I can 100% understand that a miscarriage is something that you never ever get over. I’ve cared for a lot of women who have needed surgical intervention for a miscarriage and the look of heartbreak in their eyes makes me feel so sorry for them 😢
I can see that the way Aimee is acting towards this supposed miscarriage is so triggering for a lot of people. I’m so sorry that she is making you feel this way. Your angel babies will stay with you forever in your heart 👼 👼 xx

Mar 9, 2024
Any people who do night duty have tips on sleeping on their nights off? I'm ready for the bloody hills. I used to do ok on nights but since I took sick I'm finding them tougher and I'm not sleeping at all on my nights off so on my days I'm having to nap. It's bloody awful! So any tips would be greatly appreciated before this gal goes a bit cray cray.
I did nights permanently for 13 yrs from when my son was 16 weeks old then added my daughter when he was 3.5 yrs old!!! Absolutely no tips except to sleep when you can or try meditation?
It took me 5 years to get out of being a night owl as I'd sleep/nap during the day.
Sending huge relaxing vibes and lots of love ❤️ 🦄🦋💐

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Any people who do night duty have tips on sleeping on their nights off? I'm ready for the bloody hills. I used to do ok on nights but since I took sick I'm finding them tougher and I'm not sleeping at all on my nights off so on my days I'm having to nap. It's bloody awful! So any tips would be greatly appreciated before this gal goes a bit cray cray.
Have you tried one of these?
I find it sends me to sleep quickly. I put an audio book on and I don’t get past 10mins before I’m asleep 😴

Attachments

• IMG_5246.jpeg
    IMG_5246.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 82
Mar 9, 2024
Afternoon my fellow Bridge dwelling Olga twolls!!
I hope you're enjoying the BH. I am residing in my bed today cause I'm a lazy f 🤣🤣 Also due to all the new meds I'm 1) wiped out and 2) completely bunged up so had to take some laxatives 🤮🤮 and I'm lucky to have an en suite (rented home not lucky to own it) so it's quicker to get too with my bloody hip!!

I'm actually pissed off with Wendy as much as Aimee. In her response to being asked about her other child (Charlie) she replies stating they see each other when they can. They have their own lives etc etc... She could easily have arranged to see her over the 3 days this weekend.
What sort of mother is she ONLY arranging to see Aimee?
Don't know why it pisses me off so much 😡😡😡

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Afternoon my fellow Bridge dwelling Olga twolls!!
I hope you're enjoying the BH. I am residing in my bed today cause I'm a lazy f 🤣🤣 Also due to all the new meds I'm 1) wiped out and 2) completely bunged up so had to take some laxatives 🤮🤮 and I'm lucky to have an en suite (rented home not lucky to own it) so it's quicker to get too with my bloody hip!!

I'm actually pissed off with Wendy as much as Aimee. In her response to being asked about her other child (Charlie) she replies stating they see each other when they can. They have their own lives etc etc... She could easily have arranged to see her over the 3 days this weekend.
What sort of mother is she ONLY arranging to see Aimee?
Don't know why it pisses me off so much 😡😡😡

It’s disgusting isn’t it. It’s so obvious that she favours Shameless over Charlie. I have 2 daughters and I could never imagine putting in more effort for one over the other. I bet Olga used to throw temper tantrums when she was little when Charlie got a bit of extra attention off Wendy. And has obviously carried on in to adult life.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
⚠️ TW Baby Loss ⚠️

I agree and said that the other day. I lost my baby 2nd July 2004 and was due 18th February 2005. 20 years on and I remember it like it was yesterday.

She never had a miscarriage! She would know the dates and she would never get over it.

It’s the worst thing she has done in my opinion, lying about something as evil as that to get attention is just barbaric!!

For that and all the rest of her lies & failings I can’t wait for her downfall

ridd

Mar 3, 2024
See I probably won't recover. I have pernicious anemia and I have long covid and with that comes alot of different issues. It's not noise or day light or anything like I feel exhausted but cannot for the life of me drift off into a proper sleep and then get so tired in the day then that I fall asleep. I will try and get some melatonin and see if that helps 🙏 thankyou x
Melatonin is great on prescription as I've done everything going for sleep ,benzos, zopiclone the works..my brain is permanently on I can't stay asleep more than 3 hours ive a manic and hyperactive disorder the only thing that's worked is 10 mil of Melatonin it's definitely worth a try. Good luck 👍 💓

Mar 7, 2024
You like your house and so does everyone in your comments. That’s because you deleted all the ones that said otherwise
So she wanted to move as someone on here doxxed her address, fair enough BUT she mentioned moving and looking at other houses long before that. It just makes me think she put the pic of her car and leaked her addrss on here in order to get Gregg the wallet to buy her a new house and car but instead he bought her a ring doorbell 🤔🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.