Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Honestly they call us trolls and that we need to touch grass šŸ¤£
Have you seen Aimeeā€™s grass? She never bothered to water new turf and it died off
All she ever does is go shopping for absolutely the most hideous things šŸ¤£
I'm the first to like a wee shopping trip, love a wee day of it when I have time off but within my means and not overboard.
However, she strikes me as an addict who is trying to fill up a void. She comes across like an infant who is enabled and infantilised by those around her instead of being told to man the do up.
She is a kick in the arse off of 40 years of age and has a wee girl to care for and to nurture, not to have all the unnecessary drama that she creates surrounding her constantly.
And don't even get me started on the little girl voice and ditsy, what am I like routine that is her default.
Full blown narc screaming out of her.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn't have been out long if she had time to scroll on here and TL. Sure Harpers to old....she's 9 aimee. Maybe look up what 9 year olds be doing. My daughter loved the park up til secondary school and I'd take her near and far to different ones. We would even have days where we went to a load of different ones and walked alot and then went for a picnic. A 9 year does not prefer skin care and shopping I don't care what you say and if by some chance she does it because she's never taken anywhere else anyway so she doesn't know any bloody better which tbf would probably be it. Grey curtains, purplish bed. Curtains bring a room together aimee. For christ sake.
Well monkey see monkey do šŸ˜ Aimees got ZERO colour sense or what goes with what and neither has Twist it appears šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 9, 2024
They play stupid when they are pulled on things. I refuse to ask my manager anything now in person. I do it through email as she's let on things haven't been said or done cause its not been written down. She's an awful manager and hasn't a clue how to do her job. The day she moves on I'll throw a party for the remaining staff standing. You couldn't get a job where I work for years and years unless someone retired but the past couple of years everyone's leaving because of her. That's the sign of a toxic work environment and bad management. I love my job but I can't deal with basically being told I need permission to have a life outside of work. I refuse to conform to that.
You ever see the Veronica skits on tik tok??? It's cartoon form...she does everything in email form for that reason šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I have a weighted blanket lol it doesn't help unless I'm anxious unfortunately. And audio books ignite my imagination šŸ¤£ nightmare!
Just scrolled to find a comment from you I can reply to. I've done nights for neariy 5 years now and I HAVE to take a sleeping pill on the nights I don't work otherwise I'd sleep for 2 hours then be awake till the morning coz my body clock is programmed to be awake at nights. It works for me. It's worth a go. I get the Sleepeze from Boots. I hope u find something that works for you x

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Just scrolled to find a comment from you I can reply to. I've done nights for neariy 5 years now and I HAVE to take a sleeping pill on the nights I don't work otherwise I'd sleep for 2 hours then be awake till the morning coz my body clock is programmed to be awake at nights. It works for me. It's worth a go. I get the Sleepeze from Boots. I hope u find something that works for you x
Someone else said earlier about Phenergan as well. That works for me and helps my sinuses too, bonus side effect cos it is an antihistamine. I do 4 on and 4 off and struggle too. I've seen myself ironing and cleaning at 2 in the morning when I should be sleeping. Failing that wee cheeky bottle of vino and bang!!! Out like a light.
Have to add not to Aimlessess level of consumption.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Well monkey see monkey do šŸ˜ Aimees got ZERO colour sense or what goes with what and neither has Twist it appears šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I wouldn't say Harper even chose any of that stuff. I'd say aimee lifted what she likes not what Harper likes. We have seen what Harper chooses if she has to get clothes herself, she doesn't do to badly with those bar the 2pac hoodie lol so I just think aimee wants her to be a mini her. Attitude she may be but I don't think she is in her sense of style at all

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
I will get to boots and give them a go! Thankyou. It's bloody awful isn't it lol nights themselves don't bother me it's just the getting enough sleep x

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
See how long that stays up for šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_182723_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_182723_TikTok.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 194

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She never mentioned MC just referred to it as baby loss, maybe she meant in her opinion, she felt she was having a baby so thatā€™s why she said it.
Sheā€™s very MARTHA
I have nursed mothers who've lost and I remember every single baby I carried to the sluice. Sorry if this upsets anyone. Every single baby I assisted their last checks with the Dr. There is no way she had a miscarriage. At the very most she experienced a chemical pregnancy which is heart breaking in itself. There is no way on God's earth she would say 7 months or whatever it was!

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
What is she on? Stupid faces & voices! Is she off her face or on something šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s something seriously wrong with her! Sheā€™s hyped up! What a sad person she is? No one to talk toā€¦ just her phone šŸ“±
Fancy living your life talking to a phone. Itā€™s mentally not right! She has no life. She gets her thrills buying and visiting shops but thatā€™s a thrill in the moment. Sheā€™s making no memories in her life as itā€™s meaningless. Sad existence
I hate this t so much! I could happily t her in the face with a huge spade when she does these stupid babyish voices and ridiculous facial expressions. Why does she try and do the ā€œOKā€ like that Welsh Abbie? I donā€™t comment that much on here because everyone just covers everything that I want to say and feel, I just love to read all the hilarious comments, but I had to have a little rant today because sheā€™s acting overly cocky and even more so up her own stinking fing fat arse! Sorry as you were šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ x

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Iā€™ve been working in the NHS for 12 years and I donā€™t think I can take much more of it. It has ruined me mentally, physically and emotionally. My mental health has never been so bad as it is now. I canā€™t imagine still working there for the next 30 years. I need to look for a new job because working the hours and shifts that I do while constantly feeling like s is no way to live.
The lifetime of a practicing nurse in any hospital on clinical wards used to be 20 years it's now 10. Definitely look for something new

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Yet we never ever hear music playing in the house other than your music aimee. Still waiting on Harpers top 10 Taylor Swift songs as she's such a swiftie ya knooooow.
We dont hear music because she's 9 and watches matilda on repeat because she's 9 and uses baby spoons because she's 9 and has her food cut up for her because she's 9 and eats the same food and goes to the same places and because she's 9 she's doesn't know any better than home fing bargains and spending money. But because she's 9 she all of a sudden loves skincare and pretty dresses that aimee had to take back to m&s. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.