Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hahaha love it!!! ❤️❤️
P.s.. I've just FINALLY caught up and saw my reply to you 🤣🤣🤣 feckin secret love song Hahaha that's because it was on the TV and I was in at trance like state at Jayyysssonnn Deruuulo 🥲😍🤣
I'm at work on a 1-1 whose asleep so I'm catching up on the met gala looks. People just fail this s every Yr lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Our new sanctuary....you would swear she took the place apart and didn't just get a new floor, put a chair in thats not meant for the room added some tables for absolutely no rhyme or reason that should probably be in like whoville or some place like it and fed some cushions on the sofa! I do that every whip about cause I get sick of looking at the same stuff lol I move s about and maybe buy a few things and store away the other stuff til I'm sick of lookin at the room again 🤣 you really do make a small achievement seem like a massive one Aimee.

Attachments

• aviary-image-1715039030530.jpeg
    aviary-image-1715039030530.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 157
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Christ on a mountain bike!! 😅 Every time I read a page there was a new one 🤣Took me forever to catch up but she really is the gift that keeps on giving!! (Full massive sack and nothing back... IYKYK 🙈🤣)
Nothing to add that you all haven't covered just one thing... Shamey riddle me this... few days ago OMG last night at bedtime H was mithering to go to Home BargainSSSSSSSSSS.. silent laugh.. weird ugly faces I was lyyyykkkk it's bedtime love!! Dyaknowwarramean? Omg I just spent a minute telling you that! It's fine!!

Today: a few times last week after school H was asking to go to Home BargainSSSS! 🤥🤥🤥🤥 She didn't sound too keen tbh!!! So which is it love Bedtime... hahahaha 🙄😴 or after school??? Christ you're such a s liar to forget the story you told 3days ago so why you even try from 3yrs ago when you know there's soooo many receipts!!! Nuts 🤣🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Our new sanctuary....you would swear she took the place apart and didn't just get a new floor, put a chair in thats not meant for the room added some tables for absolutely no rhyme or reason that should probably be in like whoville or some place like it and fed some cushions on the sofa! I do that every whip about cause I get sick of looking at the same stuff lol I move s about and maybe buy a few things and store away the other stuff til I'm sick of lookin at the room again 🤣 you really do make a small achievement seem like a massive one Aimee.
Not Whoville!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Screaming!!! She really does loves the Grinch though!!! 🤣

She did WHAT to the cushions on the sofa??? 👀🍆 Dear me!!! We know she'll have a go on anything but Christ!! 🙈🤢 Sorry I couldn't resist 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🥰🥰 I just want to take a second to say some of you lot honestly... WOW!!! Some of the things I've read on here 🥺😍 I don't know how you're all still standing I really don't! 💔❤️ I hope you all know how fing amazing you really are! Such inspiring, strong, bad ass bosses amongst us!! Honestly if we're all trolls then so fing be it, because I'm actually honoured to be here reading some of your personal posts!!! Genuinely!! ❤️🥰 So much love and hugs for you all ❤️🥰🥺❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not Whoville!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Screaming!!! She really does loves the Grinch though!!! 🤣

She did WHAT to the cushions on the sofa??? 👀🍆 Dear me!!! We know she'll have a go on anything but Christ!! 🙈🤢 Sorry I couldn't resist 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They really remind me of something that would be seen in Horton hears a who or the grinch lol she really fs me off to cause I love the grinch but not in a ill literally rot in grinch pyjamas kind of way. In a I love everything about Christmas kind of way and the grinch is just amazing. She ruins it for me and I'm sure many others! Hi she has single gal weekends. She's probably got the toy from the bedside and taken it to the sofa. God only knows what those cushions and sofa will and have seen lol

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣 been waiting for my fella! We're both off tomorrow thank god. He's been out for a leaving do from his block. Bat out of hell normally never mind after a couple of lemonades 🤪 plus he'd have got the dog all riled up at this hour. I'd much rather stay up than get woken up 🤣 One of the 1st things he said.. "What's the latest?" Sorted that technicolour lounge out? 🌈😂 Watched FSOTD and said "Why's she sat on the floor? Did that new childs chair collapse when she sat down?" I can't cope!! 🤣🤣 and with that I bid you all a Goodnight 🤣❤️🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣 been waiting for my fella! We're both off tomorrow thank god. He's been out for a leaving do from his block. Bat out of hell normally never mind after a couple of lemonades 🤪 plus he'd have got the dog all riled up at this hour. I'd much rather stay up than get woken up 🤣 One of the 1st things he said.. "What's the latest?" Sorted that technicolour lounge out? 🌈😂 Watched FSOTD and said "Why's she sat on the floor? Did that new childs chair collapse when she sat down?" I can't cope!! 🤣🤣 and with that I bid you all a Goodnight 🤣❤️🤣
Goodnight! I agree I'd rather stay up than be woke up to! Lol I'm on break now. Back on the floor at 4am and here's hoping it's plane sailing til home time lol have a good sleep! X

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Christ on a mountain bike!! 😅 Every time I read a page there was a new one 🤣Took me forever to catch up but she really is the gift that keeps on giving!! (Full massive sack and nothing back... IYKYK 🙈🤣)
Nothing to add that you all haven't covered just one thing... Shamey riddle me this... few days ago OMG last night at bedtime H was mithering to go to Home BargainSSSSSSSSSS.. silent laugh.. weird ugly faces I was lyyyykkkk it's bedtime love!! Dyaknowwarramean? Omg I just spent a minute telling you that! It's fine!!

Today: a few times last week after school H was asking to go to Home BargainSSSS! 🤥🤥🤥🤥 She didn't sound too keen tbh!!! So which is it love Bedtime... hahahaha 🙄😴 or after school??? Christ you're such a s liar to forget the story you told 3days ago so why you even try from 3yrs ago when you know there's soooo many receipts!!! Nuts 🤣🙈
The fact she calls it Home Bargain winds me up more than it should 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why doesn’t she leave the last letter off all her other favourite shops too, why single out Home Bargains?

M&
Primar
Tesc
River islan

🛎️🔚

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Tonight’s supper folks
Few of the things she thinks is quirky and cute 🥰🤢 but absolutely boils my blood. 1 - none of your food is a girl not a single grain of spicy rice 🤦🏼‍♀️ and 2 - the 'joke' that wasn't a joke in the first place - Why's mi microwave shouting? Dya knowwarra mean? Who left the fridge open, was it you? Eyefucking the huns 🤢 and her simpletons ^It was me, I'm sorry. Wtfffff. Its like a parallel universe 🤯🤔
Lastly (for now) Letting them 'taste or smell, cheersing a piece of pasta with her phone. Smirking when she shows the inside of her cream pie 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️🙈😭

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Shirl's latest boring AF tik tok, she is loooking very elongated to say the least. Would not surprise me if our Aimless has put the same filter on Shirl's phone to match hers. 'They say I have a face like a dinner plate on your phone mummy, please use a filter so I look the same on both' 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
What’s she banging on about? She’s so fckin dull. I think she uses clothes that she thinks are trendy & the t hat to look like she has a personality but she’s boring. Even if u put her on 2X her vids last forever. If u are reading Wendy, do shorter vids & get to the point, stop being smarmy & stop saying everything is just beautiful & gorgeous. When u constantly say the same crap it becomes meaningless.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She always misses the point, there is nothing wrong with taking H shopping and letting her choose bedroom stuff, it’s a lovely thing. But it’s the fact she never does anything with the kid that doesn’t include shopping, eating or booze. Even if she is too old for the park (and at 9 I get that is possible) but what about all the other age appropriate activities they could be enjoying.

People questioning what activities she does with the kid don’t have short memories that’s why they question her. She’s got a short memory as what about the last 6 week holidays, that poor kid did barely anything and had her summer hijacked by her mums latest dick. Her last birthday the latest dick was there. She went abroad and was stuck in the kids club most of it or out shopping for tat in gift shops. She went to York and mostly did shopping, food and booze, same with Edinburgh and that Welsh place. I mean what sort of memories are those for a kid? There is loads more examples too.

And this touch the grass stuff, well it’s the kid that could do with some fresh air and outdoor time. She has to get nutrients from somewhere as she sure as s ain’t being fed any.
Even if they got some drinks & sat by the ocean & had a nice little chat & actually spent time together I bet H would love it. I used to always take my kid out for picnics, day trips to the seaside as we weren’t lucky enough to have the ocean so close lol, trips to the cinema etc

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
The whole thing was strange. I think her crying ‘make a coffee with me video’ was her potentially finding out she was pregnant. Upset about it etc. but then she pretended later on that she was upset in that video because she had lost the baby. Someone had written something like “now it makes sense why you were so upset that day” and she responded with something that made them think they were right in their assumption (this comment was on her video telling everyone that she was pregnant but now she is not). She was drinking the day before the coffee video, so I doubt she would have known she was pregnant then. That’s why I think she found out she was pregnant that same night she was drinking after bowling.
If she’s made the whole thing up though, that’s terrible. I lost a baby at full term, and it’s no joke. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and anyone that makes up baby loss for content is sick.

On a different subject, what happened to her nerve pain? That disappeared as quickly as the hair series.

Nothing she says ever adds up.
When ppl comment stuff like that they are literally giving her ideas.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Shes an attention seeking narc where she is that obsessed with the validation off strangers and lives and breathes for an App she doesn’t care what lies she tells for content. It’s really not normal I agree. A poster said it earlier and was spot on that shes a loser.
It’s cos she’s got no friends. She believes these strangers care about her. They don’t. If TT gets cancelled they’ll all forget about her & get on with their lives. I really enjoy TT but I’d love it to be cancelled so these idiots had to actually work.

Status
Not open for further replies.