Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What can use next for content? Who can I copy? Shall I do a big bad ass girl post or another blaming trolls for “fabricating” evidence?
Funny you should say this.. didn’t she put a post on TikTok about bumping into some bloke on Friday or Saturday night who had asked for her number months ago but hadn’t been in touch…then got on about dating with bendy Wendy… the same night big vav was going on a date 😂😂😂 she hasn’t got a brain cell of her own. She’s boring as do and she knows it! How many times do her huns need to see her plating up fing carrot sticks and hummus for Harold.. or another Tesco haul… 🥱

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The complaint to the DVLA was in regards to her passing out, her anxiety, her medication she is ‘apparently’ on, her PTSD that you have to declare to the dvla AND her drinking.

It’s been asked that Aimee have a blood test to check her alcohol levels. I’m sure if she has ever dabbled in ❄️ it could potentially come up too. As that has been suggested a few times too.

The person that filed the report asked for all sorts of checks to be made. They also contacted Aimee’s surgery too.

I hope they do every damn check available!!
I cannot confirm or deny that Aimee has dabbled and suffered with a Colombian cold. What the silly catpiss thundergunt doesn’t realise is they can do a drugs test with a hair sample as that is the last place drugs can still be found. This is also why those who take drugs will have shaved heads, wear wigs etc both male and female.
Her own videos and posts will show how much she drinks alcohol and if the dvla are concerned about it they will of told the gp they require a blood test.

Would be interesting to see if Aimee has that well needed hair cut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Nah get to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are literally commenting on the stuff YOU post!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_173247_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_173247_TikTok.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 287
Mar 9, 2024
I cannot confirm or deny that Aimee has dabbled and suffered with a Colombian cold. What the silly catpiss thundergunt doesn’t realise is they can do a drugs test with a hair sample as that is the last place drugs can still be found. This is also why those who take drugs will have shaved heads, wear wigs etc both male and female.
Her own videos and posts will show how much she drinks alcohol and if the dvla are concerned about it they will of told the gp they require a blood test.

Nah they’d never get a reading through the grease 🤣

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Omg I saw your comment @RainbowBright and went straight to download the video. I searched through all 1871 comments and it seems she has deleted some so a massive thank you to everyone here who was super quick to get them for me ❤️
Thank you so much babe but honestly we have all reported her to several places with a lot of concerns and i applaud you all 🥰👏👏
I HATE with a passion drink drivers and see them as selfish, despicable pond SKUM and its just as bad her not informing them of the anxiety or medications which you have to do.
She is definitely worried about this and that’s because she knows she has done wrong and this lie has bitten her ass big-time.

This message meant a lot to me too ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ahh thank god you did!

She is her own worst enemy!

She was the one that mentioned passing out, she was the one constantly twattling on about her ‘panic attacks, her ‘anxiety’, her ‘medication’, her ‘PTSD’.

All things you MUST declare to the DVLA.

She didn’t, you did! Sucks to suck!

Oh Smokey, give your head a wobble you absolute fraggle. Stop it you are embarrassing yourself, you are giving off Savannah/ Emma vibes. There you were being all billy big bollocks with your tongue rimming your catpissy cult leaders hole & you didn’t even get a like or an acknowledgment. You certainly have no more dignity to lose with that comment you delulu twunt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• C38C3D62-7D4E-40A3-823C-E6AD83C3A577.jpeg
    C38C3D62-7D4E-40A3-823C-E6AD83C3A577.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 261

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester

She will need a pixie if that’s the case 😂😂 bet she’s regrets filming all the alcohol consumption now. All her own doing.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh Smokey, give your head a wobble you absolute fraggle. Stop it you are embarrassing yourself, you are giving off Savannah/ Emma vibes. There you were being all billy big bollocks with your tongue rimming your catpissy cult leaders hole & you didn’t even get a like or an acknowledgment. You certainly have no more dignity to lose with that comment you delulu twunt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Smokey, you’ll find me under the bridge.
See you soon!
🤣🤣🤣
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
WHERE the do do I start on today's sSHOWS?? FIRST OF fING ALL, ALL you THICK fERS bleating your "Stay strong Aimee" and "You're the real life Baby Reindeer" do OFF BACK TO LALA LAND YOU STUPID BUNCH OF TWATS🖕 HOW WOULD U FEEL IF A LOVED ONE WAS KILLED BY A DRIVER WHO HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL AND PASSED OUT??? SOMETHING LITTLE MISS ENTITLED ARSE HAS SAID HAS HAPPENED!!!! AND THEY DIDNT DECLARE THEY HAD PANIC ATTACKS TO THE DVLA!!! YOUD BE fING RAGING I ASSUME? I SURE AS s WOULD BE! SHE EITHER NEEDS HER LICENCE TAKING OFF HER OR SHE ADMITS SHES LIED ABOUT HOW BAD HER PANIC ATTACKS ARE !! THATS WHY SHES CRYING ON CUE, COZ SHE KNOWS SHES A fING LYING PIECE OF s!!! MENTAL HEALTH AND ANXIETY MY ARSE🖕 SHES A LYING t!! RANT fING OVER! Now, let's talk about this MORNINGS sshow. Anyone else wonder how the do she can keep this "I'm sssooooo busy guys" bullshit up??? SHE HAS 1 KID..1, NOT 3 OR 4! DOESNT do a REAL job like having to be out the house by 8 doing a full shift then raving the shops on way home before picking kids up like most of my friends have to. AND THEN SHES GOT THE fING AUDACTITY TO THROW THE WORD "WORK" IN THERE AS WELL !! do ME 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 This t needs ripping off that app NOW

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
WHERE the do do I start on today's sSHOWS?? FIRST OF fING ALL, ALL you THICK fERS bleating your "Stay strong Aimee" and "You're the real life Baby Reindeer" do OFF BACK TO LALA LAND YOU STUPID BUNCH OF TWATS🖕 HOW WOULD U FEEL IF A LOVED ONE WAS KILLED BY A DRIVER WHO HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL AND PASSED OUT??? SOMETHING LITTLE MISS ENTITLED ARSE HAS SAID HAS HAPPENED!!!! AND THEY DIDNT DECLARE THEY HAD PANIC ATTACKS TO THE DVLA!!! YOUD BE fING RAGING I ASSUME? I SURE AS s WOULD BE! SHE EITHER NEEDS HER LICENCE TAKING OFF HER OR SHE ADMITS SHES LIED ABOUT HOW BAD HER PANIC ATTACKS ARE !! THATS WHY SHES CRYING ON CUE, COZ SHE KNOWS SHES A fING LYING PIECE OF s!!! MENTAL HEALTH AND ANXIETY MY ARSE🖕 SHES A LYING t!! RANT fING OVER! Now, let's talk about this MORNINGS sshow. Anyone else wonder how the do she can keep this "I'm sssooooo busy guys" bullshit up??? SHE HAS 1 KID..1, NOT 3 OR 4! DOESNT do a REAL job like having to be out the house by 8 doing a full shift then raving the shops on way home before picking kids up like most of my friends have to. AND THEN SHES GOT THE fING AUDACTITY TO THROW THE WORD "WORK" IN THERE AS WELL !! do ME 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 This t needs ripping off that app NOW
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 not a single lie told!

Status
Not open for further replies.