Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Just checking in to see what the almost middle aged woman /toddler hybrid is up to today. I'm blocked so yous are my source of info.
So her cheerleader Millie Hart has deleted her video then?No surprise there, only loyalty is to themselves.Hope she goes for a drive today get her mileage in before her clocks stopped hopefully.
Millie probably had a bit of a read on here after she was tagged in a TikTok this morning.. and realised she was supporting a 38yr old narcissistic womanchild who can’t function without help from her parents… endless m&s hauls, and bottles upon bottles of kylie. who’s a s person, constantly lies and then cries to make her huns blow smoke up her filtered fat arse.. then she backed out haha.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Jeezo!! Why does she look so smug?? Why is she covered in makeup like that? don't think she has good lighting in that house.
She's got a face like a halloween cake.
She looks smug because she always feels smug. Must think that trolls are jealous because she’s off to a spa.
If I want to go to a spa I shall go to a spa. That’s the difference Aimee, I don’t wait for freebies 😜

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How can she get it so wrong every time? I thought she was going to a Spa, where you have a clean face and comfortable leisure clothes or a robe and swim wear. So why has she got a face full of make up and a big cardie on?
So she can show off her higher end clobber and hash tag the brands. I mean I like the outfit but it’s not what you’d wear to the spa.

And her make up always makes her look like she’s sweating.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all, is no one on the other group anymore...the faceless friends one? 🤷‍♀️
Posted there last night but no one responded or anymore posts up.🥹
Shall I get my coat...🤦‍♀️
Aww lovey my notifications didn’t tell me you posted 😔 - my internet been crap since the cable was cut by my silly husband whilst gardening! All fixed now and can check the pages properly again.

Hope you are ok 🥰 x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I actually like the outfit. Her hair ruins it all, her make up also ruins it too. She wears way too much and her under eyes are shocking
I agree. She needs to go to a proper hairdresser, that would be a good start. Then should go to a cosmetic counter and get them to show her even the basics as her look is so heavy it’s greasy and just highlights her wrinkles.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What an uneducated reply to a situation she clearly hasn't got a clue about. To grass would imply there's wrong done. So Millie thinks just let people live but don't worry about people that could be and have been hurt. That's not very caring of her is it. As long as aimees OK? Why? She doesn't deserve anymore than any other human being on this earth? Very bold of her to also say that content creation is entertaining and basically putting aimee in that category. She's anything but entertaining and it's people like aimee and even millie although millie is more entertaining, that have ruined tiktok by making it an MLM hotline basically. The place is flooded with people who don't want to work trying to take hard working peoples money. Also preying on the vulnerable followers who will part with their money for recognition from these so called content creators. What always gets me is they go on about not having HR about how hard it is, about the bullying. Then tell me how it's worth it? Because you couldn't pay me to go through that daily. The simple answer is, it isn't hard. You want to justify what you do by making it out to be as hard as a full time job. And that you have so much more to think about than the average person. I can guarantee you most people wouldn't still be doing it if it was harder. Absolutely disgusting to justify Aimees s.

Mar 8, 2024
I agree. She needs to go to a proper hairdresser, that would be a good start. Then should go to a cosmetic counter and get them to show her even the basics as her look is so heavy it’s greasy and just highlights her wrinkles.
Yeah she need a good cut and a treatment.
Yes her wrinkles get made so much worse than they are with the make up she cakes on. Her under eye make up is so light and just makes her skin there look terrible and she always looks greasy

Status
Not open for further replies.