Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240510_074022_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_074022_TikTok.jpg

The engagement guys!!!! Low low low low low low low low
Sweet Coco the clown what the hell does she think she looks like in that top left one? Has she put blusher all over her face or been stung by a particularly brave wasp (not that even it would want to touch her).

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
IMG_3415.jpeg

Jigsaw seeing as you read here, you little absolute weirdo calling me a waste of life, the alcohol tracker took me around 5 minutes and to update it 2 seconds! All it takes is a quick google of the name and the place she bought it from which is easily accessible from her haul videos.

Imagine defending someone who doesn’t even care you exist and begging for a reply to your message, I think you’ll find you’re a complete and utter looser and a pick me b.

So carry on screenshotting us all making videos Aimee reads here anyway 😉
Thanks for the full video dedicated to me
#yourmissingapiece
#jigsawjustwantsattenttion
And Just like a jigsaw you’d easily crumble that’s why you don’t confront us directly even though anyone can join.
Stay mad ✌️

And I think you’ll find all us trolls on here have formed friendships even if we are hidden behind an anonymous account.
Your begging Aimee to love you that’s embarrassing.
Imagine laughing at ppl tracking a creators alcohol problem when the dvla are concerned about her possibility of drink driving & the fact she has started a cocktail series as well as constantly buying alcohol & getting pissed up every night whilst supposedly caring for a child. Who’s the joke, mate ?

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Oh is it say it with chest 🤣 I thought it was say it with Jest 🤣 I’m in my early 30s and have no idea what it means either
Everyone started saying “say it with your chest” all the time and at the same time and Ariana Grande (I think?) had realeased a song called say it with your chest. It’s a good song actually but the saying itself for some reason just makes me cringe!! It’s like saying if you mean it.. say it!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh my, I didn’t mean to cause a row I’m sorry 😢 I was just curious as you know we get people joining causing trouble so I thought it could be someone pretending to know you if that makes sense xxx
It’s absolutely fine babe and don’t worry I was just shocked when I read what she had put.
She said she was sticking up for me but I told her she was out of order to do that and I’m a big girl who can look after herself.
It annoyed me the fact she said people here were calling me when nobody did and it was the other place.
She is coming to see me after work later today and we will be fine don’t worry it was just her not even telling me she did it that has also made my blood boil.
I totally understand why you asked me and I do appreciate you making me aware babe ❤️xxxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I was watching it earlier! She trips up loads!!
I watched it last night and she really does doesn’t she. You can also see when asked about her sentence and shown the end of the film (she said she hasn’t watched 🤔) she looks away as if working out dates and then denied it all.
She is definitely a box of fruit loops missing from the breakfast table 🤣🤣

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Good Morning Ladies & Gents

Welcome to Friday!

What is this weekend going to bring 😂.

Much love to all those struggling, I struggling so bad with my image and weight/clothes too. As I get older, the harder it gets. I don't wear makeup so anything catpiss sells, I have no clue about. Unfortunately I have pilled on over 6 stone lately after marriage breakdown/homeless/single parenting etc and I hate myself but food is my comfort. I see her eat and eat and is still a size 12? It really messes with your head. I do think she is more 14-16 though, maybe even 18 in some shops.

But thanks to the binge eating take away queen she made me join the gym and I've started to eat better as well. Not really lost much (had a relasp and put the few pounds I did lose back on 🤦‍♀️) but I have a plan and it will take a while but I will get there.

This morning, I've already stripped the beds, washed and on the line. A 2nd load is in now and at lunch I will prep dinner. You have to love a WFH day! Work is quiet as its a bank holiday in the Netherlands (were most of my clients is based) so may get some steps in at my desk as I monitor things.

As I'm a single mum, I do rely on UC a little. My April award was messed up so recieved nothing as my payday was 2 days early (was due on a Sunday) and fell into the same award period as March payday. UC drives me mad, no flex in the system at all for when things fall on a weekend. Anyway, basically I'm skint this month. I have £168 to last until the end of May. Lots of cheap pasta dishes etc for us. Wonder if miss money bags knows what its like to live on £168 for 3 weeks? She must spend that every couple of days easily.

Right, that's enough from me....have a fab Friday my lovelies ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I've said it before and I'll say it again!!! Not all trolls wear capes 🦸🏼‍♀️ all us blocked bitches love you @Missy ❤️

Can I just ask though may have been mentioned I'm just catching up but surely this has got to be a record for longest stint without a DUTakeaway? And by that I obviously only mean the one's we've seen 😉🤭 but it's got to be what 4/5 nights? Good for you Shamey!!! So proud 👏🏼🎖 might write to the Guinness book of records on your behalf!!! 🎖🌟🎖🌟
So she does read our comments and maybe she realises how much hydrogenated fats are pumped into these take aways. Or maybe she just eats them in her car on the sly 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.