Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
I really think it’s about time olga takes a long look at the content she puts out now. She looks so out of place with all the beautiful young girls who all hit the spot with make up trends etc. surely she must be embarrassed when she attends these events and feels their youth and vibrancy? I’m not saying for one minute older and mature ladies aren’t beautiful but come on … age appropriate is the way to go no? There they all are with there gorgeous glowing complexions - even when they do a full face of make up they still manage to look radiant and glowing! Olga thinks that by doing 20 coats of thick skincare and a bucket load of slap she looks better! She couldn’t look worse if she was slapping on 20 coats of pollyfiller before applying a bucket load of chip fat n rubbing a used PG tips bag over her mush for the finishing glow! Just give it up woman for the love of god - have some dignity and stop tagging on with these youngsters like a Benidorm Madge. They will all be nice girls and no doubt too polite to tell you that you not only look old fashioned but you smell like old unwashed fannies and cat wee wee - give it up love !
What if the brand invited her for inclusively....you know the older lady/mature skin...n all that 😘😘😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Please don’t let her upset you, sizing varies so much. If I buy something from M&S I can wear a size 10, but in New Look and Primark I need size 12/14.
Totally agree. Years ago I was a 12. Did a wee shop in next everything bar 1 top was a 12. That one top??? AN 8, 8....I'd never in my life fit an 8 but I did that day...so of course I bought it 🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3425.jpeg

Sorry to be all destiny’s child
But say my name say my nameeeeee
For someone who doesn’t read here you know a lot, oh hi Aimee 😉🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And then she blocked anyone commenting about it
I mean I don’t agree with all the Israel stuff being brought up in her comments, I don’t think TT is the place for that. But it’s not bullying. Nor is it bullying to have opinion about the cost or that people are struggling. I’m 95% sure she did a Starbucks video last year and had to delete cos of the same type of views? Anyone recall?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Of course she reads here, and TL. She’s a narc so won’t be able to not. And to Karen she is greedy and she is a functioning alcoholic. Hope that helps. Come reveal yourself kazza!
Seeing as she is a member she can respond! And exactly! She’s proper raging about the alcohol tracker doesn’t like being seen for what she is 🤪

Will the real Karen please stand up 🤣

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Why’s Karen acting like she from her own admission wasn’t ONE of us at one point, pretty sure if you disclosed your username we’d find you saying hurty words.
Don’t act like you’re above us because you decided to become a hun.
🙃
Doubt very much she was a commenter on here. I think she’s bullshitting.
And why is she commenting from an obvious fake account. t

Mar 8, 2024
Totally agree. Years ago I was a 12. Did a wee shop in next everything bar 1 top was a 12. That one top??? AN 8, 8....I'd never in my life fit an 8 but I did that day...so of course I bought it 🤣🤣🤣
When I was at my sickest about 5 years ago I was a uk size 4, I found a pair of the jeans recently and my foot didn’t even fit in them now 🤣 that was before my most recent weight gain. Thou im fine today, i woke up feeling much better about everything and returned the jeans from yesterday. I wish clothes shops had a standard size and they all followed it. As well as influencers not being allowed to blatantly lie about sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.