Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
So now we aren’t bellends? You have only apologised about that because I called you out on here for your disgusting comment that even some of your fellow tattlers were shocked at? Doesn’t wash with me at all. You’ve had a lot of support on TL with your never ending relationship woe is me posts and talking about your child with special needs. To say what you did is beyond disgraceful. I don’t care how you meant it and I don’t care what you are going through, it does not compare to what is happening in Palestine.

Palestine has affected my oldest friend personally, it has been devastating to see the effect it has had on her.

Choose your words more carefully in future, you haven’t been very nice about us over here while sitting on your TL high horse, and I think what people refer to as your sarcasm is actually you being a b. Sarcasm is funny, you are not.

You’re a knob, wind your neck in
No words 🤷‍♀️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She’s spawned a monster by taking her in expensive beauty shops🤪she’ll have to do more advertising to fund her and the child’s expensive tastes now. Shame it’s all wasted on her 🤭
Honestly everything that comes out of Aimee mouth is a lie. She’s just trying to make out she offered the park etc. no she didn’t Aimless never does that any other time.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly everything that comes out of Aimee mouth is a lie. She’s just trying to make out she offered the park etc. no she didn’t Aimless never does that any other time.
I know😂
“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the park? Beach?”
When has she ever been seen on the beach ?
She loves the ocean
Hates the ocean
So full of se

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
T
She’s spawned a monster by taking her in expensive beauty shops🤪she’ll have to do more advertising to fund her and the child’s expensive tastes now. Shame it’s all wasted on her 🤭

She honestly sprouts a load of a crap! She goes on to say she offered the girls loads of options of where to go - beach and the park.

Didn’t she say last week how H is 9 now and doesn’t want to go to the park anymore as too babyish and when has she ever taken H to the beach?!

She has influenced this well and truly! We all know that!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well guys. My moods in my boots. I've cried most of the past 2 days and it's literally just because I feel really low well that and i think a bit of grief and tbh my managers getting under my skin. Asked for a day off next week and its a no even though i know theres room for me to have that day off. Shes definitely picking but im keeping record. Told me to get a swap but nobody will swap me cause nobody likes working with the guy im teamed with so basically i will just have to work and work. But I have still got my house cleaned, my washing all done and I'm going now to scoot to home bargains to get a few things before I come home and jump into a bath. If I was aimee I'd have my dad on my socials saying she's just had to step away for a while and be pampered to the high heavens and not function at all. So there's a silver lining. I'm not aimee! Yay! I hope everyone's doing well!
Just catching up. Turns out I did fall asleep. Wonder why 😴🙄 Sorry you feel like this @RosieJo Just try to relax or do stuff for you as much as possible! Don't beat yourself up we all have times we feel s and it's OK, because at least we actually have reason to feel it unlike twatty green hat!! Is your manager called Aimee by any chance? Sounds up there as a dick!! Good to keep it logged too! It's a fing hard job as it is without people making life difficult for us. Sending you lots of love ❤️ you've plenty to look forward to coming up so just focus on that. I wouldn't suggest telling your manager to get fed... not out loud anyway 😉😅 Hope you're OK babe 🥰🥰🥰

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
fing arselickers. Bet they’ve gone to bed with a bottle of lube to flick their bean over that fat mess replying to them 😂 suppose it’s the rubbish taking itself out. No skin off our noses 😜
Exactly.
"Influencers" are the same as large businesses. They are constantly throwing their content into the faces of the masses.
Alike large businesses there must be a forum or focus group which holds them accountable and gives criticism which helps them Improve. Wrongdoings will also be discussed. Even the nhs does this. The police do it. Councils do it. The government do it.
As a creator if you are not criticising yourself or making adjustments/ holding yourself accountable people will not buy from you. You will have a bad reputation and you will not grow.

Attachments

• 4898EA05-002C-4BB5-84A1-D93F3F12BC87.jpeg
    4898EA05-002C-4BB5-84A1-D93F3F12BC87.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 23

Deleted member 3610

May 11, 2024
earth
So now we aren’t bellends? You have only apologised about that because I called you out on here for your disgusting comment that even some of your fellow tattlers were shocked at? Doesn’t wash with me at all. You’ve had a lot of support on TL with your never ending relationship woe is me posts and talking about your child with special needs. To say what you did is beyond disgraceful. I don’t care how you meant it and I don’t care what you are going through, it does not compare to what is happening in Palestine.

Palestine has affected my oldest friend personally, it has been devastating to see the effect it has had on her.

Choose your words more carefully in future, you haven’t been very nice about us over here while sitting on your TL high horse, and I think what people refer to as your sarcasm is actually you being a b. Sarcasm is funny, you are not.

You’re a knob, wind your neck in
How dare you bring someone's innocent child into an argument. Absolutely bang out of order!! Especially when it's a child with additional needs. You didn’t like what Sazza said and you’ve been offended by it; however she’s explained and apologised. So leave it at that & don’t bring an innocent child into it. So wind your neck in!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I know!!! Like who were they??
Also what's wrong with middle age, cheeky fers!!

And another fing .....Aimee's had more contact with her case officer than king Charles probably has with his whole personal protection unit 🙄🤔 such a lying witch 🧹
100% she speaks to the police more than I speak to the officer I live with 🤣 and for the record he loves a little catch up and howls at her and us!!! No crimes!!! No lies! 🤣 So if anyone was worried about arrest... it's fine!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 25, 2024
UK
Sod off, I was saying how much support Sazza has had with what she has written PUBLICLY about her failed relationship and child with special needs. That doesn’t come close to what she said regarding Palestine so STFU

Funny how on my old account name posts you were liking them frequently but now I’m a knob , whatever
And the need to bring her child with special needs into this was? You’re also a knob who should wind their neck in.

Jun 7, 2023
Sod off, I was saying how much support Sazza has had with what she has written PUBLICLY about her failed relationship and child with special needs. That doesn’t come close to what she said regarding Palestine so STFU

Funny how on my old account name posts you were liking them frequently but now I’m a knob , whatever
I don’t care what I was liking that is irrelevant. You mentioned someone’s child for absolute no reason and that’s low. Your response was an attack which was extremely personal and uncalled for.

Apr 25, 2024
UK
How dare you bring someone's innocent child into an argument. Absolutely bang out of order!! Especially when it's a child with additional needs. You didn’t like what Sazza said and you’ve been offended by it; however she’s explained and apologised. So leave it at that & don’t bring an innocent child into it. So wind your neck in!
Shut up, stop poking your nose in to something that has nothing to do with you. Yes let’s all jump on me and forget Sazza25’s disgusting remark regarding Palestine. I said she has had lots of support regarding two subjects she frequently talks about yet she is bored of hearing about Palestine.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Ladies please - this page isn’t for having a personal spat at one another!

We all here because of Aimee Arsehole and not to attack one another.

I can see why the comment made on TL has upset a lot and is hurtful but it the actions after that that mean so much more and she has come on here, owned up to what she said and has personally apologised for the hurt caused.

In my eyes that is a line under it - she has apologised and it time to move on.

To keep calling her and to bring up people personal issues and children is too far. It may have been on posts she has posted but to use such information for a personal attack is low.

Let’s just all move on and if you don’t like what each other is saying then hit the ignore button but let’s get the page back to what it intended for.

Mar 8, 2024
1. She is trying hard to be funny telling that story and it’s failed
2. She looks terrible with the colour of the make she’s applying.
3. Her story telling is se
4. She’s so boring
5. She’s acting like she is a cool fun mum
6. She never offers h to go the park or beach
7. Trying to be scouse again
8. The part at the end about going the market isn’t funny either
Aimee you’re just so boring and harper only knows shops cus of you it’s all you do with the kid

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
1. She is trying hard to be funny telling that story and it’s failed
2. She looks terrible with the colour of the make she’s applying.
3. Her story telling is se
4. She’s so boring
5. She’s acting like she is a cool fun mum
6. She never offers h to go the park or beach
7. Trying to be scouse again
8. The part at the end about going the market isn’t funny either
Aimee you’re just so boring and harper only knows shops cus of you it’s all you do with the kid

The amount of times she said “like” in that post as well shows how much she lies.

She is mega boring and the only reason H said she would go shopping is because she knows it will make Aimee Arsehole happy.

Jun 7, 2023
Shut up, stop poking your nose in to something that has nothing to do with you. Yes let’s all jump on me and forget Sazza25’s disgusting remark regarding Palestine. I said she has had lots of support regarding two subjects she frequently talks about yet she is bored of hearing about Palestine.
I haven’t forgotten what she’s said but she’s explained and apologised. I don’t think you’re going to apologise for what you’ve said though are you? And that speaks volumes to me on who’s the bad person 😊

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Why are people who joined here, joined in, probably were nice as anything to us now like

IVE SEEN THE LIGHT OH AIMEE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
nobody here is that god damn awful, in fact they are not awful in any shape or form.

Fair enough Jo went a little wacky at one point (sorry Jo 😂) but I do know she was just angry and clearly has a history with Aimee but since she’s been back she’s relaxing! Ain’t no shame in being a little fire cracker @itsmejo we all have our moments were she infuriates us!

And also bringing up the police friend thing that happened weeks ago, talk about bringing up old news 😂 which we have been informed should not have happened ✌️
And also no doubt Aimee will remind you why you joined in the first place eventually😂
I’ve met some lovely people on here in my opinion, firecracker Jo being one of them!
As you were trolls 🫡
I absolutely love firecracker Jo 🥰🥰🥰

Mar 8, 2024
The amount of times she said “like” in that post as well shows how much she lies.

She is mega boring and the only reason H said she would go shopping is because she knows it will make Aimee Arsehole happy.
Her hand movements as well are just ridiculous. The way she is saying stuff then pulling faces about it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ what is she actually doing..
she really is boring. Zero personality

Status
Not open for further replies.