Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not really been on as had a lot going on as most of use regulars are aware however seeing beef again in the comments is sad. What happened to be nice we all have an opinion and we agree to disagree no one should ever be personally targeted unless it’s catpiss being talked about. Let’s not forget what the thread is about guys come on get back to normal and bring the banter back
Hope you're feeling OK @JustForFun and also everyone effected from the additional tragic events recently. Thinking of you ❤️❤️ I agree about the beef the only beef I want to howl about is Shameys 🤣🤣 Sending you love you bad ass ❤️❤️❤️

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
So girls what’s everyone doing today? On this lovely, fine day?

I’ve been to the garden centre, potted some plants and now getting ready to take my daughter to see her boyfriend play in a basketball game.

She should have been rowing today but someone pulled out last minute.

Got a lovely gammon joint in the slow cooker for a salad later on.

When I get back my partner will be going to bed as he is on nightshift and I will catch up all all the tv I love and he hates.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Everything feels a bit better when the sun is shining and the skies are blue!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyways just going to leave this here because it always makes me 🤣
I’ve got to give it to her, she really does have confidence doesn’t she? Whether it’s because she’s deluded or really doesn’t care I don’t know. To film herself looking like that and to continue to film herself applying layers of terrible makeup and some outrageous outfits she must be so happy with the way she looks.
Good on you Aimee, I just couldn’t walk around looking like that personally

Apr 25, 2024
UK
@Miss Scarlett we don’t attack each other in this group. We have differences of opinions but this post is vile. We aren’t nasty bitches on here…

@ismellofcatpiss we all say things that don’t come across as we mean them, that’s the problem with written text it’s how the reader interprets the message when they read it, you realised your error and came on here and offered a heart felt apology.
Tillybud I have been on this thread since nearly the start so I am aware of how this group works. Infact I’ve had some great banter with some of the people now coming at me. I only changed my username because I was locked out of my account after I signed out and couldn’t get back in with my previous one. I logged out after the drama and arguing on here a few weeks ago because even though I’ve been accused of liking drama I can assure you I don’t. There have been many comments from the other side about us that haven’t been nice which I ignore but the Palestine comment really triggered me. I called Sazza what I did after she has already attacked us here along with many other Tattlers who have called us feral, bellends and mentally unhinged etc. I don’t think bullying me and calling me a t is acceptable so maybe you should have made that statement to everybody on here and not just me

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So leaves here but still reads here 🤔🤭
Now there's 2! Well I bet there are more that's switch the other way, huns seeing Aimee for what she is and coming over here!
And going for Millie?? No one really went in on her hard did they!!! Just said she should look at the facts before sticking up for someone she knows nothing about! Might have been called a dick but that's called an opinion 🙄 in my opinion she's a dick for putting out a post to over 1m followers talking about s she knows nothing about! The fact she removed it SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!
So if you are reading this ....do off back up Aimee's arse!! 😘
I’m pretty sure this Aimee chatting to herself 🤣

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
Itsmejo absolutely needs an apology from TL. MrsTurnerReturns in particular has been very vocal on TL about here. Infact she has been on here several times saying one thing but then saying not so nice things over there. I think finding it amusing to suggest itsmejo has a personality disorder is disgusting. I chopped off the names of those who liked the post so maybe they might like to come forward and apologise too?
Respectfully, will you please give it a rest
Thanks
(I’m also on TL)

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you so much 💃🏻💃🏻🤣🤣
Also can someone tag me in last nights DUT please. I've not seen it whilst catching up. I'm off to Manchester now for hen shopping, drinks and lunch. 12 of us before we go to Portugal for the actual hen next month. Have a lovely day all and for the love of god stop arguing 🤣😎❤️ xxx
I think Charlie is heading there today then to the beach with Ralph ☺️ have a great day and if it's still bad later...."what's everyone having for tea" always helps 🤣🤣
I don't like to see the arguing or 1 person feeling jumped on so I will just get back to my train journey into our capital ☺️😍😘

Mar 8, 2024
So girls what’s everyone doing today? On this lovely, fine day?

I’ve been to the garden centre, potted some plants and now getting ready to take my daughter to see her boyfriend play in a basketball game.

She should have been rowing today but someone pulled out last minute.

Got a lovely gammon joint in the slow cooker for a salad later on.

When I get back my partner will be going to bed as he is on nightshift and I will catch up all all the tv I love and he hates.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Everything feels a bit better when the sun is shining and the skies are blue!
Off to ⚽
Have a great day too 💕

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
TW time waster just killed me @iseethruu 🤣🤣🤣 I work in A&E and deffo carrying a Sharpie from now for this 🤣

Glad you're feeling better today @RosieJo you're an amazing person and people like you keep the NHS going.. and we love you for it ❤️ you're grown adult so can make your own decisions but I wouldn't go down the sick pay route purely because if you were heaven forbid you're sick in the future you're fed. Two I strongly believe this kind of thing brushes it under the rug and will be harder for you to go back.. the only one who suffers is you. I think you're doing the right thing fronting it and logging everything!!! Keep strong you're amazing ❤️❤️❤️
Tbh it won't be long until I am actually sick and need time off because of the stress causing flare ups. But for now I'm just going to keep going until I can't. Hopefully things get better. Thankyou xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Thank you so much 💃🏻💃🏻🤣🤣
Also can someone tag me in last nights DUT please. I've not seen it whilst catching up. I'm off to Manchester now for hen shopping, drinks and lunch. 12 of us before we go to Portugal for the actual hen next month. Have a lovely day all and for the love of god stop arguing 🤣😎❤️ xxx
Aw so jealous! Have one for meeee! Have the best time ♥️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Tillybud I have been on this thread since nearly the start so I am aware of how this group works. Infact I’ve had some great banter with some of the people now coming at me. I only changed my username because I was locked out of my account after I signed out and couldn’t get back in with my previous one. I logged out after the drama and arguing on here a few weeks ago because even though I’ve been accused of liking drama I can assure you I don’t. There have been many comments from the other side about us that haven’t been nice which I ignore but the Palestine comment really triggered me. I called Sazza what I did after she has already attacked us here along with many other Tattlers who have called us feral, bellends and mentally unhinged etc. I don’t think bullying me and calling me a t is acceptable so maybe you should have made that statement to everybody on here and not just me
Where have I called you a t?

Status
Not open for further replies.