Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So girls what’s everyone doing today? On this lovely, fine day?

I’ve been to the garden centre, potted some plants and now getting ready to take my daughter to see her boyfriend play in a basketball game.

She should have been rowing today but someone pulled out last minute.

Got a lovely gammon joint in the slow cooker for a salad later on.

When I get back my partner will be going to bed as he is on nightshift and I will catch up all all the tv I love and he hates.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Everything feels a bit better when the sun is shining and the skies are blue!

TBH i so so agree that the sunshine really does make everything so much better. Hope everyone is having a nice day, apart from princess cat piss.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I know this sounds harsh but I think others would agree.

Doesn’t Harper sound like a know it all, spoilt brat?

Her tone talking to her mum is terrible. If that were my daughter talking to me like that, especially on a video I was broadcasting to thousands I’d be having words.

Don’t get me wrong I think Aimee is a dick but i still don’t think any child should have such a tone of disregard with their parent.

Maybe I’m the only one that thinks this way. But my daughter is nearly 16 and what you allow is what will continue and no way would I be spoke to like that.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How did she get raspberry sauce on her forehead?
I know she practically inhaled the ice cream and has a moon head.
But random place to manage to get it? 😂

And also at the end “don’t go in the water don’t go in the water” and H saying “I wasn’t going to anyway” seemed more frustration at the fact Aimee kept repeating it 😂

Although I don’t agree with the tone behind it, Aimee shouldn’t be allowing that and shouldn’t be broadcasting it on TikTok either.
She could have easily have edited the last part.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Also would I se let my daughter go into a massive city like Liverpool with that clown!!

fing crossing the road filming!!

Hold ya fing kids hand and make her hold her friends you absolute clown.

Or is she too old for that age 9 too??

Absolute nonces paradise, a mum pissing about on her phone not watching her kid(s).

If that’s jasmines kid shame on her. Absolutely no way would my child be with anyone prattling about on her phone and not watching my child like a hawk.

Mar 8, 2024
Got these off my local page but thought worth a share....hope I catch some tonight! The dog one 😍😍

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715449223782.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715449223782.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 39
  • FB_IMG_1715449192517.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715449192517.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 39
  • FB_IMG_1715449189955.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715449189955.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 31
  • FB_IMG_1715449172576.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715449172576.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 43
Mar 8, 2024
Also would I se let my daughter go into a massive city like Liverpool with that clown!!

Absolute nonces paradise, a mum pissing about on her phone not watching her kid(s).

If that’s jasmines kid shame on her. Absolutely no way would my child be with anyone prattling about on her phone and not watching my child like a hawk.
I was thinking exactly the same regarding the road! Whoever lets their child stay with her needs their head examined!! If they are good friends I would be saying H can stay here!

Also, we know the whole anxiety is bullshit but why do the huns not see it that no one with the anxiety as bad she claims to have would be talking into their phones in such a public place !!!
I've been to football today and waited until the stadium emptied to get a selfie in front of the pitch....and I don't have anxiety 🤔😏🙄

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024

Just came here to say the same thing, but you beat me to it! 🤣
Absolute fing disgrace being so blasè crossing the road on her phone, especially with 2 children. And did she really have to keep grinning into the phone instead of panning around...she's such a village idiot!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Did she say it wouldn’t be a sleepover if there wasn’t a tub of melted ice cream in her room? I wouldn’t be allowing ice cream upstairs in the first place Aimee, and certainly not when I’d just paid to have a brand new carpet fitted in her bedroom.

They have no respect for anything they own.
Just got back from my lovely day out 😎 catching up!! yes she did and I thought the same 🙄 Like when she said the other day H has a friend over Fri so it'll be a takeaway anyway cz heaven forbid you have notice of someone coming and you actually have time to plan something to make!!! 🙄🙄🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just came here to say the same thing, but you beat me to it! 🤣
Absolute fing disgrace being so blasè crossing the road on her phone, especially with 2 children. And did she really have to keep grinning into the phone instead of panning around...she's such a village idiot!
I would be annoyed if I was the other child’s parent! Filming herself continually when she should be safeguarding both girls. This is proof she is so self obsessed with herself. Can’t she just be out and enjoy her surroundings without filming herself & every minute. She’s such a bad parent.
Such a sad life she has… no friends or quality of life… just herself!

Status
Not open for further replies.