Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In the words of Catherine Tate... what a load of old s!!

Rocks? - crystals...
Tate? - nah u won't take her..
Don't go in the water? Like they wud... Mother of the drear...I mean year 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

Also...thanks @Missy 😊❤️
You are all most welcome. I like to share so the blockee’s can stay in the loop.
She’s so fascinating isn’t she? At least she’s not moaning today and being cocky and has actually moved her body around the shops 🤪

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
YES YOU .....USER 95975975975959759 OR WHATEVER THE do YOUR NAME IS, CLEARLY YOUD START A RIOT IN AN EMPTY ROOM COZ YOUVE GOT do ALL ELSE GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE, CRACK OPEN ANOTHER BOTTLE AND DRINK YOURSELF INTO OBLIVION YOU SAD LITTLE t....DID YOU GET A FOLLOW OFF SWEATY TITS FOR DIVULGING INFO FROM HERE TO HER? NO? AWWWWWW SHAME, SO do OFF 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
...and to the t..YES YOU.....WHO READS HERE THEN fS OFF TO AIMEES PAGE TO TELL HER WHATS BEEN DISCUSSED....YOU SAD fING BASTARD!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 do OFF AND LICK HER SWEATY RIM YOU DUMB do....MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT A COMMENT SOMEONE MADE ON HERE REGARDING A HORRIFIC INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN BOOTLE AND TWISTING IT TO SUIT YOURSELF.....YOU ARE THE SICK do WHO READS HERE THEN GOES TELLING fING TALES ABOUT WHATS SAID....BLOWING IT ALL OUT OF PROPORTION!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WAS MEANT BY THE COMMENT.....MISS ENTITLED ARSE BIKE OF fING BIRKDALE PARADING ROUND THE ALBERT DOCK EYE fING HER SIZE 16 FRAME IN HER PHONE INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO HER KID, AND, WORSE STILL SOMEONE ELSES fING KID !!! SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU UTTER TRAMP AND GET YOUR NOSE THE do OUT OF HERE YOU SAD t
Evening pussycat 🤗

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3469.jpeg

Dear user, oh I mean Mandy your @ says your actual name, the video wasn’t compared to James, the commenter who said the comment you are misquoting said “imagine not holding your child’s hand look what happened to James” or something a long those lines because he was snatched in a crowded shopping place just like the sort of environment Aimee was today.
If you are going to go round telling tales least get your facts right you absolute idiot.
And Karen, you wouldn’t come back to this dreadful place? Good! Now stop acting like you’re better than us when you once was one of us and happily joined in. Enjoy being a hun, twit!

Mar 8, 2024
THIS!!! "don't go in the water" WTAF???? SHES APPARENTLY 9.....NOT fING 3 !!!I KNEW she'd be out with Jazzy Forsyths kid....its the only mate Twist has got ..I swear to do they feel sorry for the pair of em..Aimees a friendless t and Twist is becoming an even bigger brat so SHE ain't got any mates either ..do me 🙈
Say what u really mean 🤪🤣🤪🤣🥰

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3469.jpeg

Dear user, oh I mean Mandy your @ says your actual name, the video wasn’t compared to James, the commenter who said the comment you are misquoting said “imagine not holding your child’s hand look what happened to James” or something a long those lines because he was snatched in a crowded shopping place just like the sort of environment Aimee was today.
If you are going to go round telling tales least get your facts right you absolute idiot.
And Karen, you wouldn’t come back to this dreadful place? Good! Now stop acting like you’re better than us when you once was one of us and happily joined in. Enjoy being a hun, twit!
Using the C word again......🤨

Mar 8, 2024
...and to the t..YES YOU.....WHO READS HERE THEN fS OFF TO AIMEES PAGE TO TELL HER WHATS BEEN DISCUSSED....YOU SAD fING BASTARD!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 do OFF AND LICK HER SWEATY RIM YOU DUMB do....MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT A COMMENT SOMEONE MADE ON HERE REGARDING A HORRIFIC INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN BOOTLE AND TWISTING IT TO SUIT YOURSELF.....YOU ARE THE SICK do WHO READS HERE THEN GOES TELLING fING TALES ABOUT WHATS SAID....BLOWING IT ALL OUT OF PROPORTION!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WAS MEANT BY THE COMMENT.....MISS ENTITLED ARSE BIKE OF fING BIRKDALE PARADING ROUND THE ALBERT DOCK EYE fING HER SIZE 16 FRAME IN HER PHONE INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO HER KID, AND, WORSE STILL SOMEONE ELSES fING KID !!! SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU UTTER TRAMP AND GET YOUR NOSE THE do OUT OF HERE YOU SAD t
Amen... 👏❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3469.jpeg

Omg 😳what the hell is going on here? 😳

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
So girls what’s everyone doing today? On this lovely, fine day?

I’ve been to the garden centre, potted some plants and now getting ready to take my daughter to see her boyfriend play in a basketball game.

She should have been rowing today but someone pulled out last minute.

Got a lovely gammon joint in the slow cooker for a salad later on.

When I get back my partner will be going to bed as he is on nightshift and I will catch up all all the tv I love and he hates.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Everything feels a bit better when the sun is shining and the skies are blue!
I'm late in catching up, my hubby tho not a NS worker he works away for 4 days a time and that's what I do..watch all stuff he hates! Me and lil onr went for lunch, park, then tonight on sofa with snacks and movies! Love my time just me and my wee one! ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3469.jpeg

THIS!!!!🙌🙌🙌 (my clapping hands emoji appears to have fed off) Only a twisted do could take this comment and make it into something else....that's how fing DUMB these fs are who follow this chavvy s

Status
Not open for further replies.