Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Oh diddums I’ve managed to get a second account banned on saggy tits’ page. However will I cope 🤪😂 won’t stop me from having an opinion on the bullshit other people spout on your page you sweaty mess… oh and maybe you want to look on tattle.. these ‘huns’ blowing smoke up that ever expanding arse of yours seem to be loving the content being made about you on other platforms. Have the day you deserve you walking, talking contradiction ✌️

Deleted member 3610

May 11, 2024
earth
This is for those on Tattle seeing as you like to comment on what is said on here but we have no right to reply over there. Surely the point of BOTH pages is to comment on Aimee, not to pull each other apart. You’d soon all get the hump if we were mocking you and criticising what you say so why is it ok for you to do it about people on here? Maybe stay in your lane and we stay in ours seeing as you seem so bothered that others now finally have a chance to comment on Aimee.
Maybe people here need to stop bringing innocent kids into the conversation.. was there really any need for Sazzas kid to be bought into yesterday cos someone was offended by her comment on TL?

And why did someone have to bring poor James Bulger into it? You can highlight child snatching without naming that poor boy who doesn’t deserve being named along with Aimless.

And on that note, I’m going back to TL to stay in my lane because this forums becoming extremely toxic & all this battling between you and TL is quite frankly ridiculous

itsthedrama

May 7, 2024
Lancashire
Maybe people here need to stop bringing innocent kids into the conversation.. was there really any need for Sazzas kid to be bought into yesterday cos someone was offended by her comment on TL?

And why did someone have to bring poor James Bulger into it? You can highlight child snatching without naming that poor boy who doesn’t deserve being named along with Aimless.

And on that note, I’m going back to TL to stay in my lane because this forums becoming extremely toxic & all this battling between you and TL is quite frankly ridiculous
I actually agree with you - I just think the pulling people to bits needs to calm down a bit

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I think it’s unfair to blame the community here as a whole, one person made each of the comments you are annoyed about, not all of us, just like one person on tattle made a comment that even tattle wasn’t happy about but you didn’t proceed to then blame everyone and we didn’t go for sazza we defended her, it was one person who shared a difference of opinion.
Not the whole community.

Mar 8, 2024
I think it’s unfair to blame the community here as a whole, one person made each of the comments you are annoyed about, not all of us, just like one person on tattle made a comment that even tattle wasn’t happy about but you didn’t proceed to then blame everyone and we didn’t go for sazza we defended her, it was one person who shared a difference of opinion.
Not the whole community.
I agree. ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry to anyone this offends but for all those on TL this is my right to reply!! But for future this page is open why not comment here where you know I or whoever else you want to slate will see it!! Especially @itsmejo Who i believe has put her neck on the line more than most.. me included!!
So just to clarify I was not in any way shape or form taking anything away from the horrendous ordeal that young boy went through!! It's been taken so far out of context it's unreal! But for anyone offended I'm sorry.. truly!! If you want to see what I actually said then go and read it again!!! I'm not commenting about it again because I really don't have time to explain the context of my post!

What I will say is if TL wasn't locked we'd all be on there with the same like minded opinion of why we're all here, no? I haven't hardly looked over there since we've had a place to vent but wtf is the competition in aid of? Like we all need to bow down because TL was first? I really loved a lot of posts over there but it's just getting silly now!! I agree with whoever it was who said maybe it's time for us to "stay in our lane" of CC OR TL which is stupid in itself seeing as this is a gossip forum about the same dimwit!! I assumed everyone was an adult who could scroll by any posts they don't agree with I've done it 100s of times!! But I will not now nor ever allow people to slate me for mentioning a little boys name!! Or insinuating I am disgusting, or disrespectful of what happened to him. Like I said sorry for anyone who absolutely missed the context of my post!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And for all you lovelies getting tarred with my 'disgusting' brush I'm sorry!! It was my comment and I'm sorry to you all now getting s for it. But like I said it wasn't meant in the way it's been taken ❤️❤️
No need to apologise for that. You can’t control other people’s actions only your own.
I think you’ve just tried to empathise your point by using that reference and it’s just been taken out of proportion, I feel a quick chat about the reaction people have had would have been the better approach rather than it being somewhere that you can’t respond, in my opinion, you was here to screenshot the post so why not respond here?
And also, jo has owned her mistakes countless of times so I don’t see why she’s being brought into it again, she took a break, she’s calmed down a hell of a lot and I just think it’s unnecessary and when did it become more about slating us than Aimee.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to anyone this offends but for all those on TL this is my right to reply!! But for future this page is open why not comment here where you know I or whoever else you want to slate will see it!! Especially @itsmejo Who i believe has put her neck on the line more than most.. me included!!
So just to clarify I was not in any way shape or form taking anything away from the horrendous ordeal that young boy went through!! It's been taken so far out of context it's unreal! But for anyone offended I'm sorry.. truly!! If you want to see what I actually said then go and read it again!!! I'm not commenting about it again because I really don't have time to explain the context of my post!

What I will say is if TL wasn't locked we'd all be on there with the same like minded opinion of why we're all here, no? I haven't hardly looked over there since we've had a place to vent but wtf is the competition in aid of? Like we all need to bow down because TL was first? I really loved a lot of posts over there but it's just getting silly now!! I agree with whoever it was who said maybe it's time for us to "stay in our lane" of CC OR TL which is stupid in itself seeing as this is a gossip forum about the same dimwit!! I assumed everyone was an adult who could scroll by any posts they don't agree with I've done it 100s of times!! But I will not now nor ever allow people to slate me for mentioning a little boys name!! Or insinuating I am disgusting, or disrespectful of what happened to him. Like I said sorry for anyone who absolutely missed the context of my post!!!
I think this goes back to what I said yesterday and it is kind of what u are saying I think.TL can comment here...whether they choose to or not. CC cannot comment on TL which I feel is used to ppls advantage.
Different views and opinions go on on both forums.
Saying its toxic here is not very fair.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3473.jpeg

Promotes a sponge yesterday uses her hands today, moral of the story? She don’t use s unless she’s getting paid 😂

Mar 8, 2024

👏👏👏Agree 💯% and glad you replied!!
Your post has been taken completely out of context and posters mentioning it makes it a thing!! I think most could see the point you were trying to make! It's the same with the person who "dox" Aimee on here....no one even knew it was her address until it kept being mentioned !! Never mind the fact you could find her address on her OWN pages 🙄

Anyway hope you had a good day yesterday 😘❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
This is for those on Tattle seeing as you like to comment on what is said on here but we have no right to reply over there. Surely the point of BOTH pages is to comment on Aimee, not to pull each other apart. You’d soon all get the hump if we were mocking you and criticising what you say so why is it ok for you to do it about people on here? Maybe stay in your lane and we stay in ours seeing as you seem so bothered that others now finally have a chance to comment on Aimee.
I agree..I don't think people on CC are causing the drama tbh 🤷‍♀️
Not sure why both forums can't run independently if each other. Maybe ppl inc me needs to just stick to reading and commenting on one forum to stop the cross referencing/drama/offence?

Status
Not open for further replies.