Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The definition of these huns will praise her for literally anything šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
ā€œIā€™m so proud of you!!!ā€ Like Mac and cheese is some really difficult dish to make, someone give her a blue Peter badge!

Attachments

• IMG_2328.jpeg
    IMG_2328.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 88
Mar 7, 2024
The reason, I think, she didnā€™t film making it is cus she touched the cheese and couldnā€™t show it cus Yano she doesnā€™t like cheese. Not sure if youā€™re all aware of this fact. I repeat she does not like cheese
I don't think she filmed it as it's a just a jar of sauce, pasta and extra cheese, a small child couldn't duck that up. Not a chance she made a roux. At this point I'm shocked she manages to boil a kettle all by herself šŸ‘ well done you useless great waste of space

Mar 7, 2024
No she didnā€™t make a roux. Itā€™s deffo just a jar and cheese but I deffo reckon she touched the cheese too
I bet as soon as she turned the camera off old piggy chops scoffed the lot! They get through far too much cheese for one tiny little person that apparently eats like a mouse. Aimee thinks making a fuss about not liking cheese gives her a personality, she's bland and knows it. She never gives H the full microwave Mac n cheese or a full pizza, I'm convinced she troffs it šŸ§€šŸ¤„

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
The reason, I think, she didnā€™t film making it is cus she touched the cheese and couldnā€™t show it cus Yano she doesnā€™t like cheese. Not sure if youā€™re all aware of this fact. I repeat she does not like cheese
What!!!! She doesnā€™t like cheeseā€¦.why didnā€™t she say šŸ˜‚ All for effect I say, bet she does or certainly sodding touches it off camera Annoying twunt

Status
Not open for further replies.