Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Afternoon everyone, I've had some time away as my grandaughter was in hospital very very poorly and been helping my daughter as she's been struggling with it all. All is well and she is on the mend x hope everyone is good, I've just finished catching up, been loads going on. Need to go back and watch some of her videos to catch up on those as only caught up on the comments. Lots of love to you all ❤️ xxxx

Mar 9, 2024
Can we do top 10 each 🤣🤣

1- mummy they think I’ve not got a boyfriend
2- sit with me whilst I have a coffee crying
3- D2 leaving psycho and the poor Xmas tree
4- Her being a 💩 mother not up for debate
5- LYING about pregnancy and D2 had the snip
6- Anxiety attack in the shop in London
7- They said I smell of catpiss
8- thermometer
9- Crying by the breeze blocks in her garden
10- That dirty disgusting unwashed support teddie she carries 🤣
Mine - top of the list
1 thermometer
2 empty bath
3 cat piss
4 make a coffee with me
5 I didn’t lie ( women’s aid)
6 you took my dream away from me! ( sacked by management)
7 they were my tests - look the muck on my windowsill it’s the same!
8 Halloween tree
9 naked in the bathroom floor with mummy feeding me lollies
10 the washing basket - how dare you say I don’t buy her anything!

Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon everyone, I've had some time away as my grandaughter was in hospital very very poorly and been helping my daughter as she's been struggling with it all. All is well and she is on the mend x hope everyone is good, I've just finished catching up, been loads going on. Need to go back and watch some of her videos to catch up on those as only caught up on the comments. Lots of love to you all ❤️ xxxx
Hello lovely, you've been missed ❤️ glad she is on the mend and wishing this continues. Must of been so hard on all of you 😔
Happy catching up on her videos....not much changed and definitely still an arse 🤣xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
🤣🤣🤣isn't there quite easy access to turkey and some Greek islands 🏝️ could meet for a cocktail 🍹
It's Rhodes, I have only been to Corfu and Kos. Xx
Omg I love Rhodes and it was the best holiday I went on. Hubby and me went for a week and most of that was just sitting by the pool relaxing. We did spend a day going round Rhodes old town and the marina but it was more of an escape holiday to relax. Your going to love it and I do think you can hop on a boat to Turkey too 🥰🥰

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Glad your granddaughter is on the mend and feeling better babe ❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I have the video with the washing basket and had to search for it as it was on 5th Nov last year and she did a dirty delete.
Here you go everyone and also her video the day after saying she deleted it.

Attachments

• 31DB9B13-B0E2-4ED4-9368-C250EADB50A2.mov
    33.8 MB
  • AF853D81-8634-4DE0-97CE-115408D794D3.mov
    7.1 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cl3s77vog65qd8fkrprg.mp4
    29.9 MB
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I have the video with the washing basket and had to search for it as it was on 5th Nov last year and she did a dirty delete.
Here you go everyone and also her video the day after saying she deleted it.
How can she say she’s relatable.. telling her then 8yr old to have a look at shoes/boots in flannels and if she likes some she can have them 😂😂😂 do off you daft tart. Those nikes had been well worn as well they weren’t new. Just like the Disney land trip when she gave harper her handmedowns and the poor bairn looked like a down and out! . Tramp.

Mar 8, 2024
Hello lovely, you've been missed ❤️ glad she is on the mend and wishing this continues. Must of been so hard on all of you 😔
Happy catching up on her videos....not much changed and definitely still an arse 🤣x
Omg I love Rhodes and it was the best holiday I went on. Hubby and me went for a week and most of that was just sitting by the pool relaxing. We did spend a day going round Rhodes old town and the marina but it was more of an escape holiday to relax. Your going to love it and I do think you can hop on a boat to Turkey too 🥰🥰
I honestly cannot wait ☺️☺️ I have been looking at things to do, did you go over to Simi Island? It's continued celebrations of my big birthday and also the last holiday likely my boy will be happy to come on 😔😔 so I am so looking forward to it, just me and him 🩵

Mar 8, 2024
Yes Aimee when is your 70 odd yr dad home so he can help to put up a canvas wardrobe!???
FFS!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-154438.png
    Screenshot_20240513-154438.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.