Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Wow so many viscious people on here with nothing better to do with their lives and time than to tear other down and for some negatively affect someone else's life. Sad really, you must be very unhappy souls.
Okay so that’s why we offer support to others who are struggling and offer advice on a number of topics and have a laugh. Thanks for your concern but I’m happy in my life

Mar 8, 2024
At this point it’s like playing on line whack- a-mole on here with her toothless Huns! Mallets at the ready bridge dwellers - man the doors! Protect our Jo!
Ya know after my shift at work today I could do with a mallet, make mine one handed I just got my final stitches out and the practice nurse was kinda scary so I don’t wanna have to see her again 🤣🤣

Natty88

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning all.
I didn't come on yesterday cba tbh. But just caught up. We all knew she wouldn't lose her license because there's do all wrong with her other than being deranged!! Can't believe her clapback DUD even more of a cocky t than usual 😡 and as for getting a takeaway because H was so well behaved.. wtf? Why doesn’t she realise SHE makes H sound like a spoilt little madam!!! She's almost 10 why wouldn't she behave? At her age she should know sometimes it's not all about her or "making your mummy take you to Liverpool" she's not a toddler you had to bribe ffs!! And
And so the vicious circle continues. Shamey fell from Wendy's tree. H fell from Shameys!!! Absolutely no hope for the brat!! 😡🥺🙄
I mean if theyve put a CDT blood test in the medical, she could still be at risk depending on how high the bloods come back at.
Wow so many viscious people on here with nothing better to do with their lives and time than to tear other down and for some negatively affect someone else's life. Sad really, you must be very unhappy souls.
oh hello theres another hun.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Must be jigsaw in disguise 🥸 they can’t spell either 🤣🤣🤣
If they’re going to come on here, spouting “evil troll”, you’d think they’d at least come prepared, and try not make themselves look stupid from the off, with the inability to spell. But they are hunions, so I guess it was too much to expect.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Still say this is Daddy….. IMG_2250.jpeg

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all, just catching up!! Haven’t been able to post anything because I’ve been off work floored with a sinus infection,for 3 weeks been walking around with greasy hair every other day showering every other odd day eating se food, Aimee you were right I was so jealous of you and wanted to live your life🤦🏼‍♀️😂 never as glad to get back to work and not have my partner calling me a walking disease every day😂😂😂 I digress same old shamey same old se like the dinners she serves up, thank god I only had 3 weeks of it and not living it like daily like our Aimee🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Mar 9, 2024
Still say this is Daddy….. IMG_2250.jpeg
It’s gotta be! Surely questions have been asked? So mummy please admit you bumped your ugly bits with uncle convict cos I can do him for missed maintenance payments - he will need to give us a map of where he stashed the stolen booty and I already bought the spades with the screwdrivers the other day! 🤣 we just need to make sure we aren’t being tailed by the nasty trolls while we are digging mummy so we will need harper to keep a look out - it’s ok I will pack her a hammy sammy and a block of cheese in case she’s hungry - it’s fine !

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
THE COMMENTS!!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 THATS IS ALL IM GUNNA SAY 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 PMFSL .."but what about all the skincare you flog , surely its gunna all be bollocks" or words to that effect ...YES AIMEE🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 What ABOUT all the skincare you flog??? I see LOADS of ads being reported after she's had this done methinks 🤔🤔🤔🤔 do OFF 😂😂😂😂She thinks she's a Real Housewife of fing BIRKDALE ....Hi Aims 👋👋 LOVE it for you that you read here and you've taken on board all the comments about your wrinkly ageing horrible skin and crows feet despite flogging all the beauty crap you can throw a stick at. I hope she jabbed the fing needle in ya eye you self absorbed fing PRICK

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
It’s gotta be! Surely questions have been asked? So mummy please admit you bumped your ugly bits with uncle convict cos I can do him for missed maintenance payments - he will need to give us a map of where he stashed the stolen booty and I already bought the spades with the screwdrivers the other day! 🤣 we just need to make sure we aren’t being tailed by the nasty trolls while we are digging mummy so we will need harper to keep a look out - it’s ok I will pack her a hammy sammy and a block of cheese in case she’s hungry - it’s fine !
MY fING GOD 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 THAT PHOTO OF HER !!!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hi all, just catching up!! Haven’t been able to post anything because I’ve been off work floored with a sinus infection,for 3 weeks been walking around with greasy hair every other day showering every other odd day eating se food, Aimee you were right I was so jealous of you and wanted to live your life🤦🏼‍♀️😂 never as glad to get back to work and not have my partner calling me a walking disease every day😂😂😂 I digress same old shamey same old se like the dinners she serves up, thank god I only had 3 weeks of it and not living it like daily like our Aimee🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Welcome back ☺️🤗

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Welcome back ❤️

Just had a fleeting throught. I wish K4040 & This Is Not An Ad would make a come back.

Hi ladies 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.