Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
OK she shopped last week and only unpacking now? Jesus! And that looks like them honey pops on the top of the fridge? Another concoction for Harper! No way that child thinks yeah gimme a burger noodles halloumi fries oh and a wee corn on the cob to finish me off! 🙄 also why the hell is your 9 year old asking if she has to wash her hair? Just shows she isn't washed most days! My child's hair was washed every single night at her age cause she was at school all day and in this weather to they sweat! And Harpers hair is quite fine looking i think? she needs her follicles stimulated to try and thicken it up. But then aimees hairs fine to, she just likes to hold onto it. Hope everyone's well. I'm off to another night duty! Roll on Saturday morning 😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515_185204_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_185204_TikTok.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 173

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
S
I've just turned the tele on for the first time this week and seen an advert saying this week is mental health awareness week.
Considering miss catpiss page is meant to be all about mental health wheres her content on this? Wheres her come make a coffee with me. Wheres her mental health "live" come have chat or whatever?
She chats absolute s. She could have done a whole week of content and helped thousands of people.
If She’s not paid she won’t do it, she likes to talk about her self and that’s all.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Ooohh she's super busy tonight blocking people 😂😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE that you have to spend your evenings monitoring your comments YOU SAD do ! I saw a few comments earlier that have now oddly disappeared 🤔 someone asked "why is your shopping still in bags after a week" COZ SHES A LAZY do WHOS ONLY ENJOYMENT IN HER SAD AND LONELY LIFE IS SPENDING MONEY GETTING PISSED STUFFING HER FACE AND HAVING SMOKE BLOWN UP HER FAT fING ARSE 24/7 😂😂🤣😂😂 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND GO TWEEZER YOUR NOSE HAIR YOU UGLY t

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ooohh she's super busy tonight blocking people 😂😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE that you have to spend your evenings monitoring your comments YOU SAD do ! I saw a few comments earlier that have now oddly disappeared 🤔 someone asked "why is your shopping still in bags after a week" COZ SHES A LAZY do WHOS ONLY ENJOYMENT IN HER SAD AND LONELY LIFE IS SPENDING MONEY GETTING PISSED STUFFING HER FACE AND HAVING SMOKE BLOWN UP HER FAT fING ARSE 24/7 😂😂🤣😂😂 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND GO TWEEZER YOUR NOSE HAIR YOU UGLY t
Go tweezer your nose hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never change will you! One of my favourite people on here!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
OK she shopped last week and only unpacking now? Jesus! And that looks like them honey pops on the top of the fridge? Another concoction for Harper! No way that child thinks yeah gimme a burger noodles halloumi fries oh and a wee corn on the cob to finish me off! 🙄 also why the hell is your 9 year old asking if she has to wash her hair? Just shows she isn't washed most days! My child's hair was washed every single night at her age cause she was at school all day and in this weather to they sweat! And Harpers hair is quite fine looking i think? she needs her follicles stimulated to try and thicken it up. But then aimees hairs fine to, she just likes to hold onto it. Hope everyone's well. I'm off to another night duty! Roll on Saturday morning 😭

In all seriousness though is she ok?
She seems more manic than usual and seems to be spiralling badly 😳😳 like look at her eyes!!
IMG_3514.jpeg
Our queen of Filters is one ugly f!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Girls I bought this and 175 other flavours out aldi today as I have never saw them before and thought I could do a wee taste test for you?? Only reason I done is I love you all so much I want you to know if I give it a 6/10 or not over the screen. I ain't going to tell you do all about texture or taste. Just nod my moon face saying "mmmmmm" "this is the one"
Oohhh nice...how much was that can? I sometimes buy the Absolut/Smirnoff ones from Asda just for a refreshing change from wine and they're usually £2.15 a can...B&M do those cans a bit cheaper too and they're dead nice ..Enjoy 🍸

Status
Not open for further replies.