Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hi you gorgeous lot, just catching up on the slags latest se, so she didn't plan for harper to be poorly so has nothing in for her? But has plenty wine? And already knows she's having an Indian tomorrow? But can't prepare for her daughters needs, the woman is a complete waste of oxygen🤢 as many of you have said, GIVE HER YOUR STEAK!!! Fat selfish smelly witch!!! Laughing while she's telling the huns harpers poorly? What's funny? But that time she had a SLIGHT temp it was 406 vids a day!!! She looks extra smelly today bet harpers glad her nose is blocked 😷

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Justice for susie sparkle after that debarkle 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 267
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Her views aren’t as high on her videos as before…love that for her😂😂 also all them followers and only 155 comments?!?

Is this the downfall of the skankymama?!
I think it’s because she removes so many comments so if any companies are looking they think oooh look everyone thinks she is fab. Her sales are really low in comparison to her followers. I have bought from Tik Tok shop but wouldn’t buy from someone who relies on followers to answer questions!

Mar 8, 2024
So since we've all mentioned that she should give harper her £503 fillet steak instead of having to dash out an buy another, after (shock horror) another takeaway, theyv forgot harpers, (was prob the bikes but she'd never admit that cos she'll of just took harpers) she's kindly giving harper HER burger, bet she is seething, like that time harper asked for more "red chicken"

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
So harper has a McDonald’s at her dads every weekend she goes fortnightly but yet Aimee orders takeaway the day before or two days before she goes as it’s their “treat day” so basically that kid has takeaway two days in a row 🤨 plus more sometimes
Is it just me or does it seem that her McDonalds (harpers) always seems more on the plate than when she has “normal” food??

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Is it just me or does it seem that her McDonalds (harpers) always seems more on the plate than when she has “normal” food??

I fully believe she orders multiple like 4 portions of chips 🍟 to dish up that many then still have loads left in the air fryer!
We all know McDonald’s is the place that gives you next to no chips 😂

And yes she does seem to give her more when it’s a takeaway but tbh she normally wouldn’t give her that many nuggets she only did today because they forgot her burger! Otherwise she’d normally have 2 nuggets out of the 20 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Harpers not sick, she just wanted a lay in today. She didn't do her first chew of the day til late and she wasn't long awake you can tell. Plus I don't know about anybody else but my child wouldn't want McDonald's when she's feeling sick and definitely not a pile of food at all. That woman's obsessed with sauces from mc Donald's and giving off about them it's not cute or quirky and can you go back to school cause you don't even know how to finish a bloody sentence! Plenty of food to go round, aye cause you have enough for 3 people and are raging now you can't be as greedy but I'm sure those 14 nuggets will fill a home alongside the rest. As for the steak she could have halved it between them but no she wants to be greedy. And makes a song and dance because she says her childs sick and she doesnt have groceries in, why would anyone not make sure they have enough to do at least until Monday for themselves or their children. Shes got no life skills. And this whole thing about not knowing what she will want shows another side of her spoiltness, she even spoils herself in that way and obviously had to much choice growing up cause i dont even believe she was as restricted as she says because Wendy panders to her constant as does her dad now and she's an adult well supposed to be.Also, where did the mac and cheese go? Harper could eat a small portion of that instead of a takeaway with no nutritional value. Then again Aimee probs ate the lot cause she defo doesnt hate cheese, noway that child eats the amount of cheese bought. My girl loves cheese and a block does her 2 weeks! Im not a fan but i dont make a song a dance like Aimee. And can I just say sick or not her dad's still entitled to have her. Any excuse to keep her home Tbh I don't think Andy argues about it plus probs works an actual job so doesn't have time on a Friday to be arguing with the dimwit. She likes control.

Last edited:

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
So she ordered probably three or four large fries, three burgers, twenty chicken mcnuggets and three desserts between her and her child. Seriously she is a glutton 🤢 It must have nearly killed her to give h the small burger, and she only gave her six mcnuggets, so fourteen all for herself. I have never seen anyone eat so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.