Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hi beautiful, her fat ugly Indian just popped up in my fyp šŸ¤¢
1.....harper has DEFINITELY been warned not to want to share the bikes plain nan, and the "red chicken" (chicken tikka) is for Wendy and harper to share? Bet the bike still has more chunks than twist an gigi
2....the pretend stuttering... "I don't, I don't, I don't......I don't know" the huns "eeeeh aimee you need your own merch
3.....I hope she gets the ss for days , like so she can like use her like, bum wipes, (fake laugh)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
BD7EDD97-9B18-4E74-A8FF-C56838422758.jpeg

Log this šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»you t
I bloody love this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚we canā€™t all be wrong can we? I watched a few of her posts and when I saw her talking about social services being called I started to wonder, then I just realised she isnā€™t who she pretends to be and sheā€™s just so irritating šŸ˜ 

Mar 8, 2024
The Easter "haul" šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ how old are those 2 kids? 4? Jesus, thought the Twist kid was going into high school next year? Indulgent and pathetic. She's not a "brilliant mum" just coz she buys a ton of absolute se for EVERY yearly money making thing, she's the same for Halloween, who the do does a "Halloween" tree? She just over-does EVERYTHING !! Cant just give an Easter egg, she HAS to buy all the other se as well. Can't just buy a witch's outfit for Halloween,she HAS to do a tree, can't just give the normal new pyjamas, fluffy socks and hot chocolate for Xmas Eve she's GOT to outdo EVERYONE and buy what most parents spend on Christmas Day for the Christmas Eve boxes, she makes me sick. Everything done to extreme. She's a shopaholic and it's not funny. It's an illness, something she needs treatment for. She's admitted shopping gives her a serotonin boost and THAT says it all. Her own mother knows it and does nothing to help. I can't despise thus woman child any more than I do.
šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ and I'd bet my left lung she doesn't play them games with her daughter, no, she'll shove her in another room with rrrrrr Ralph to keep the pair out the way so she can get pissed with the 2 other head cases

Mar 8, 2024
Amazes me how David 1-2 didn't stick around long ha
She thinks easily spreading her legs to reveal her fat fanny will make them stay she thinks she's this Hollywood stunner and she's just this average looking munter . Money yes please sex so easily available yes please but they won't and never will stick around her because she's a control freak and absolutely dangerous

nonamenoidea

Mar 12, 2024
Norwich
She thinks easily spreading her legs to reveal her fat fanny will make them stay she thinks she's this Hollywood stunner and she's just this average looking munter . Money yes please sex so easily available yes please but they won't and never will stick around her because she's a control freak and absolutely dangerous
Bet itā€™s like throwing a hot dog down the dartford tunnel

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
The Easter "haul" šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ how old are those 2 kids? 4? Jesus, thought the Twist kid was going into high school next year? Indulgent and pathetic. She's not a "brilliant mum" just coz she buys a ton of absolute se for EVERY yearly money making thing, she's the same for Halloween, who the do does a "Halloween" tree? She just over-does EVERYTHING !! Cant just give an Easter egg, she HAS to buy all the other se as well. Can't just buy a witch's outfit for Halloween,she HAS to do a tree, can't just give the normal new pyjamas, fluffy socks and hot chocolate for Xmas Eve she's GOT to outdo EVERYONE and buy what most parents spend on Christmas Day for the Christmas Eve boxes, she makes me sick. Everything done to extreme. She's a shopaholic and it's not funny. It's an illness, something she needs treatment for. She's admitted shopping gives her a serotonin boost and THAT says it all. Her own mother knows it and does nothing to help. I can't despise thus woman child any more than I do.
I agree harpers 9 to 10 right?, kids her ages these days dont make that crap lol,also at Harperā€™s age surely here friends will see Amieā€™s tiktoksšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
When the Halloween tree got tore down

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
What I find truly alarming is strangers knowing the ins and outs of her child's life. In her video someone asks her why her wee one is not at her dads. Wtaf?? Then another of her slabber cabbage huns turns on her and asks why is it any of her business. Eh hello?? Cos her mother opens her mouth and let's her belly rumble over every detail of that child's life. They are probably more invested in that fakers life than any of their own family's.

nonamenoidea

Mar 12, 2024
Norwich
First time posting. I am a social work manager I work with the police daily. That log number is not accurate šŸ‘€ she defo has FII (MĆ¼nchausen syndrome) tendencies. Her eyes are flicking everywhere in that video. She is not a sane or well woman.

Sorry Iā€™m a bit slow, can you explain how itā€™s not accurate? Sheā€™ll claim itā€™s a mistype or some bs but I need to know šŸ˜‚

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
Sorry Iā€™m a bit slow, can you explain how itā€™s not accurate? Sheā€™ll claim itā€™s a mistype or some bs but I need to know šŸ˜‚
Usually they have a couple of / and dates of the report within the reference. But even if sheā€™s used the end of the reference. I have no idea why itā€™s relevant to post that anyway. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to prove something so her delusional ā€˜hunsā€™ think itā€™s true

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The police are extremely limited when it comes to cyber crime especially as it takes so long and so much money. The only reason they've advised her to put that video out is to deter. To try and deter other people from doing the same thing. Because they can't really do anything other than save all of the evidence for the future. To the best of my knowledge they cannot act until a direct threat has been made. Alls its done is show that she's not threatening, she's serious about trying to pursue criminal recompense. In short, it means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.