Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Thing is in life the truth is not EVERYONE will like you and that’s life. It’s not that deep. You put yourself on a platform and lie, people will eventually catch you out, telling people you don’t use filters and swear on your daughters life when the skin smoother slimming filter is on max is a lie. If you can’t cope without being liked then TT is not for you, if your a huge NARCISSIST then you have a problem don’t you Aimee?

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
She absolutely makes a mockery of people who really suffer with mental health issues. I can’t stand how it’s almost become a trend to have anxiety or depression. And pretty much EVERY influencer says they suffer from it. They say they have anxiety yet they’re happy to walk around filming themselves in public like a complete t!! The mind boggles!! Then people like yourself who actually suffer are likely on waiting lists for help because these nobheads are taking up resources because they might feel a little nervous over something and have self diagnosed anxiety! No wonder the world is such a mess. Keep strong lovely lady 💕
Yes, I didn’t get no help or support until I ended up in hospital where I then was offered a place with the secondary mental health team which have been absolutely fantastic but yes ppl like her take resources away from genuine people and I’ve never known so many people suffer from MH it’s like an excuse for some people over every little thing….even serious crimes 🙄 it’s so sad it really is and as for her having a mental health nurse on call 😂 she makes me laugh as she’d have to be with the secondary mental health team for that to happen with weekly visits, she absolutely boils me, thank you for your kind words ❤️ xx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Just as the lovely lot are over on TL are...we are all here for you and anyone to rant or be honest about how u are feeling. ❤️ xx
🥹🥹 see this is what I mean, you all just support and are there and sometimes all it takes is a little message like this to make someone smile (I’m smiling 😂) I’ve loved today getting on here and letting lose…..well not as lose as our old beefy flaps but ya know 😂
But honestly thank you, I’m sure we can all appreciate some kindness and support ❤️ xx

Mar 7, 2024
Whilst I’m on a rant I’m just want to say I think Wendy is absolutely vile! Truly repulsive.

Aimee calls her Wendy as when they were out clubbing Wendy didn’t want people to know Aimee was her daughter. Yuck!

She is clearly a tit mother also.

As much as Charlie loves herself & loves showing everyone her nips she is soo much better than them 2. I feel for her, she is like the black sheep. She clearly doesn’t have the money of the other witches and she has them shoving it down her throat morning, noon and night. She cooks, cleans, washes and she is a much more involved mother. Yes she shouldn’t bad mouth Rs dad in front of him but I’m not saying she’s perfect.

She hasn’t picked up those disgusting traits from her mother and her sister.

I can’t believe though she lets her mother be so damn vacant from hers and Rs lives and yet so publicly present in Aimee’s and Hs. She is always the one having to travel. Aimee has never gone to her in 4 years. But she can drive to Liverpool, Manchester, York, wales and of course London.

Charlie stand up to this BS girl. It’s not on. Wendy and Aimee proclaiming they are mother, Gigi, sister and aunt of the year.

And Wendy get and see your daughter and grandson by yourself and spend some alone quality time with them like you do with Aimee. Treat your kids equally. Even Charlie’s dad who works in the police in Scotland comes down to see his daughter and grandson more than you do.

What a ducked up family.
Whooaaa! I'm not bendy Wendy's biggest fan but if she wants to hide the fact that absolute monstrosity loser is her daughter..... then I really can't blame her! I'd cross the street to avoid her and deny all knowledge too!

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I’m so glad you’re in a better place, I’ve been exactly where you have been in 2013. I can hand on heart say it will get better, take all the help when offered, and never be afraid or ashamed to say “I’m not doing so good right now”. When you feel like you’re sliding a bit, everyday is a new day, and if you fall a bit, grab a hand and ask for a lift up. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you got this. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Glad T helped in some way, we are not all evil 👿 xxx
Thank you 🥹 yes this is what I did, I was at the drs but I never told them how I really felt as I didn’t want to waste their time when I thought others were worse than me, I just bottled it all up away from friends and close family and you just get to a place where you can’t do it no more, thank you….I’m taking every bit of help and it seems to be working thank goodness, on my down days I just try get up and carry on or I may have to just lay in bed but I’m still up for the school run and bathed/showered for the afternoon school run so I’m definitely doing better but as you say I must reach out on my real down days as that’s where I falter as I hate to bother people or become a nuisance 😂 I’m sorry you can relate as it’s not a nice place to be in but I think it does give you so much more strength or realise how strong the mind can be ❤️ I could honestly cry with how lovely you all are, I just knew when I first read T you were like this and it wasn’t for show, your all wonderful xx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
@loyal&real
Your post made me cry , such lovely words
So happy to hear we were there for you when you needed that lift me up , and even happier to hear you are moving forward on your healing journey
Sending you lots of sprinkles of love and strength ❤️
🥹🥹 thank you, you honestly were, my IST worker use to sometimes knock on and ask how my therapy was going and I was like ‘oh I have T too and their great’ think she thought I was losing the plot…..again 🤣
I love the word sprinkles it’s made my night ❤️ xx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
@loyal&real hiya from the other side!
I’m glad our tattle chats helped you when you needed it the most and now you’re here to chat to us all on CC, which is looking like it will be a lovely community as it grows ❤️
Us Tattle witches will be happy for you you, that you’re on the long road to recovery and are here to discuss the moron that’s Aimless Crowded Butthole
Take care ❤️
Thank you so much, it’s so lovely seeing you all pop in and speak ❤️ I feel so blessed, it’s so nice to finally connect with you all (omg that sounded creepy, I promise you don’t need a restraining order 😂😂) xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
another sty dud sharing the steak what looks like it’s been cremated and belongs non other than the bin. I believe she’s trying to carry on for her huns like she’s in control. It’s only a matter of time now before her downfall.. imagine choosing so called fame over friends. Money over morals such a sad way of living I really pitty her. It grinds on me when she assumes us and tl are jel of her of what exactly sat in that manky dressing gown greasy hair. She’s the same age as me
And I’m no Kim kardashian but if you put me next to her she would look like my older sister she’s aged really bad and let herself go. She’s a walking viral infection if I ever seen one no wonder h is always sick it’s aimee she’s the germ that just keeps giving 🙄

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just want to say Hi, you’ve probably seen me popping up throughout the day on here but I just wanted to introduce myself properly 🤣 I’ve been a reader on T for so long but missed out on the opportunity to comment over there 😭 but I can finally thank you ladies over there personally as last year I was suffering really bad with my mental health, too the extent I ended up in intensive care and then in a respite and I only had my books and my phone for company so I had a lot of catching up to do after 6 nights in hospital in my respite and you lovely lot just kept me going (I know that sounds silly but it’s the way you all support one another and the kindness you all were showing to different members going through different things) most of you honestly made me smile, laugh, cry on a daily basis, I’m much stronger now but it’s so lovely to finally be able to mingle with some of you and already your so kind like you are over on T 🥰
I absolutely cannot stand crowded butt hole, Shirley hat or nipples on ice but most of all arrr Aimee is the reason I found T as she signposted you all many moons ago 😂 before I was blocked 🙄, it’s so nice to finally be able to join in on conversations about her in general and call out all her actions and bullying not to mention her parenting….the list is endless.

So hi to all you over on T, those who are on both and I’ve spoken to already and those of you who are like me and new to the conversation but wise on rrrrr old crowded butt hole ❤️❤️
Nipples on ice!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sas99

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, I've read Aimless TL page for a few months and it honestly is a right old pick me up when I'm having a crap day. I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday so I'll have a few weeks of nothing so I'm looking forward to all the reading.

Her police "advised" video the other day had me howling in sure they don't care enough to tell her to post a video, always a drama with ourrrrr aimless

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
Hey everyone, I've read Aimless TL page for a few months and it honestly is a right old pick me up when I'm having a crap day. I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday so I'll have a few weeks of nothing so I'm looking forward to all the reading.

Her police "advised" video the other day had me howling in sure they don't care enough to tell her to post a video, always a drama with ourrrrr aimless
Hope all goes well with surgery, and you’ll be back on your feet soon.
But at least you’ll be able to keep up here, so every cloud and all that 🤣❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Police …. Hello
Tattler/cc person …. Hello how can I help you officer
Police…. I’ve had a report that you’ve been saying hurty words on a website about Aimee crowded butthole. Is that correct?
T/cc person…. Yes I have,it’s in a open website that you can go and say what you feel regarding people. It’s free speech, is there a law that states I can’t do this?
Police…. No
The police then go on TL and CC for a good ole laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
another sty dud sharing the steak what looks like it’s been cremated and belongs non other than the bin. I believe she’s trying to carry on for her huns like she’s in control. It’s only a matter of time now before her downfall.. imagine choosing so called fame over friends. Money over morals such a sad way of living I really pitty her. It grinds on me when she assumes us and tl are jel of her of what exactly sat in that manky dressing gown greasy hair. She’s the same age as me
And I’m no Kim kardashian but if you put me next to her she would look like my older sister she’s aged really bad and let herself go. She’s a walking viral infection if I ever seen one no wonder h is always sick it’s aimee she’s the germ that just keeps giving 🙄
She would usually buy another steak or pretend H wanted something else instead but nipples shamed her and shared a steak with R last night so she had to do the same. I'm not bland Charlie's biggest fan but she does seem to put her kid first and is defo making sly digs about her lazy, wasteful sister 👏

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
These videos that appear when you search her don’t half make me laugh 😂

Aimee before the filters were discovered ✨

Attachments

• IMG_2375.jpeg
    IMG_2375.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.