Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
And how the actual do that household goes through so much cheese when she doesn’t actually eat it. Yeah right. Thats why Harper Twist only ever gets half a pizza. Cos Princess Piglet scoffs the other half off camera. Then gets Mummy to back her up that she hates cheese. t.
oh 100% the greedy pig! like what grown adult pretends not to like cheese and then makes it their whole personality!

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I do feel sorry for Charlie, you can tell she’s second best and probably has been throughout her life to her narc sisters wants and wishes and feelings I can tell it was probably a case of “oh don’t upset Aimee” “oh Charlie look I’ve got a rich daddy” I commented in Charlie’s live once and said “bet you get fed up of constantly being asked about Aimee like you aren’t your own person” and she actually agreed!

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
I do feel sorry for Charlie, you can tell she’s second best and probably has been throughout her life to her narc sisters wants and wishes and feelings I can tell it was probably a case of “oh don’t upset Aimee” “oh Charlie look I’ve got a rich daddy” I commented in Charlie’s live once and said “bet you get fed up of constantly being asked about Aimee like you aren’t your own person” and she actually agreed!
I do fell for Charlie no driving anxiety when she’s wheeling Harper to swimming and picking her up from school

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been waiting all night, drooling like a dog in the Sahara for her fajita chicken pasta recipe. Am starving. What will I do without her culinary guidance. I know, it’s fine, Might have to resort to a maccies. 20 nuggies, a hamburger, 5 packs of air fried fries, a big tasty (no cheese) and a couple bottles of Jam Shed. 🤔
Any room for fluff after that lot?

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Apologies now for hashing over old threads when things I wanted to comment on on tattle come back to me 🤣
but for my first screaming cringe at the screen comment here ,, that first chew of the day ! Who on earth drinks coffee like that!

I love a hotel chocolat velvetiser hot chocolate but how on earth could anyone add any sweetener to that astounds me ! It’s literally melted chocolate and already insanely sweet !

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Same day, same person. Sorry for the comment spam. I've read tattle from the start and have wanted to comment for sooooooo long! Doesn't use filters, or a slimming filter. Swear on her daughters life, pinky promise, brownies honour and all that drivel
Just incase you missed this little jewel I posted earlier..both photos on the same day 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Collage_2024-03-08_16_47_05.jpg
    Collage_2024-03-08_16_47_05.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 76
Mar 8, 2024
Haha same I've never commented on her tik toks or any hate pages etc. Kept everything to myself until now hahaha.

Aww I have actually become quite emotional reading all the beautiful comments about us over on T 🥹
Means so much , we get dragged through the mud all the time when we are just a lovely group of supportive friends
Thanks everyone ❤️
You are a great bunch, it was so bloody frustrating to not be able to join in with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.