Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4434.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ha ha sounds like she got excited she was featured on tv again.

No Aimee, it was just your sperm donor!

But please, do an article renouncing your uncle (daddy) it will bring you your much sought after blue tick.

Hope TL have receipts of the envelope comments.
She is the absolute image of him isn’t she. If you put a long dull drab grey/brown wig on him and some gaudy talons you’d think it was her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ha ha sounds like she got excited she was featured on tv again.

No Aimee, it was just your sperm donor!

But please, do an article renouncing your uncle (daddy) it will bring you your much sought after blue tick.

Hope TL have receipts of the envelope comments.
I’m sure they will have. I just wish I was around when did her lives 😂I’ve missed all the fun

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s lovely and actually cooks varied meals and shows how to make meals on a tight budget as well. Looks clean and very polished. Doubt she throws beige processed crap on a Disney plate
I don’t mind her personally! She does playlists of “all around the world” and “pub classics” Aimee often comments calling her beautiful etc. and as we can clearly see Aimee copies her 😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t mind her personally! She does playlists of “all around the world” and “pub classics” Aimee often comments calling her beautiful etc. and as we can clearly see Aimee copies her 😂😂
Totally but not quite as entertaining watching her throw stuff out of the air fryer onto a Disney plate then touch every bloody thing. She needs to start upping her game and maybe she will have her hair already brushed and out the way and clean hands before she starts.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
We’ve all been wondering what she is living off as we don’t think she is making that much from TT. Maybe old Uncle hid some money away? Or the wedding present was bigger than we thought?

Oh and @itsmejo i hope you’re ok if you have seen that tonight. Xx
I’ve just watched it now & that couple were so sweet as well. It was so dodgy the way it was ran & how you worked and the way the programme described him as they thought he was their saviour, was spot on. He thought he was god which is why when he tried to belittle me in front of staff when I called him out I told him to shove his job & walked off.
I’m ok though and thank you for asking babe xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve just watched it now & that couple were so sweet as well. It was so dodgy the way it was ran & how you worked and the way the programme described him as they thought he was their saviour, was spot on. He thought he was god which is why when he tried to belittle me in front of staff when I called him out I told him to shove his job & walked off.
I’m ok though and thank you for asking babe xx
well done you for trying to stand up to him! And being brave enough to tell him to shove his job! And also well done for continuing to be that way, cause you do the same with Aimee you’ll speak up against her lies and her actions, so lots of love to you Jo ❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
well done you for trying to stand up to him! And being brave enough to tell him to shove his job! And also well done for continuing to be that way, cause you do the same with Aimee you’ll speak up against her lies and her actions, so lots of love to you Jo ❤️❤️❤️
@thelurker66 to be truthful I was shocked with what I witnessed & I couldn’t work any longer for someone who treated the elderly like that. I cried my eyes out walking home & I rang my parents saying I will never put them in a care home when they get older & I would look after them. I did then reported it to social services to be investigated. Aimee she’s just as bad as her uncle as in the vile, aggressive, lying con artist she is. Money is the only thing she loves & what puts a smile on her face and believe me the last few years of only being able to read TL & not be able to comment frustrated me so when woe is me spoke up, I felt I was ready for me to tell the truth about Aimee especially as I don't have my nhs career to worry about anymore. I’d of lost my 💩 if she took that away from me as that’s how nasty she is with no care whatsoever for anyone but herself.
Thank you so much for your love too ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.