Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I’m looking forward to having a laugh at her ridiculous transition post later. Looks scruffy and bloated one minute, then a head butting the phone/smugly looking at the camera and covering it with masssive flabby hand, next minute she’s a drag Queen with MASSIVE SEVERE WINGED LINER and some ridiculous neon lipstick smeared all over her teeth not to mention the horrific wrinkles covered in powder.
🤣🤣I was just thinking the very same, and don't forget the side view and the leg kick thing she likes to do 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🤣🤣I was just thinking the very same, and don't forget the side view and the leg kick thing she likes to do 🤣
All in slow motion thinking she looks amazing. Trouble is it’s so obvious she’s a dirty scruffy ugly munter until she’s troweled on layers of gold shimmer and a ton of makeup but even then just looks like uncle daddy Dave in a jumpsuit and a wig

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
WOW!! I haven’t been on here since yesterday morning… I think 🤔 and I had 12 pages to catch up on 😂
As always, great discussions and lots of bloody laughs 😂😂

The cat pissing on the pillow though 🤢 they do that when their litter tray is full and needs cleaning. I think we all know though that sorting the litter tray will be at the very bottom of her priorities.

Andddd thennnn, the home bargainS haul. She says that it’s a good price, but in actual fact there was barely anything in that haul that’s of much use, other than the cleaning products of course, but it was all just crap bits and bobs.

I know all of that has already been mentioned but I just had to get it off my chest.

Looking forward to seeing what she posts tonight about going out 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Well if that’s the state of her utility room from a whilst back i can imagine it being horrendous now 🤮
That sink is just disgusting as well as the 80’s crap units & there is NO EXCUSE to be that trampy & the thought of her bringing up a young child in that hovel is not right.
You just know her whole house is this dirty & buying cleaning products catpiss doesn’t mean you use them & BTW yesterday in your H&B haul you proved you know nothing about cleaning products specifically bleach because both those bottles are for the toilet NOT IN A kitchen. Cross contamination is not your strongest is it as well as you being thick as 💩not knowing you can’t use certain products/chemicals around pets either. You shouldn’t even use air fresheners around pets or those disgusting scented candles either because they can be fatal/toxic to them.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DIRTY, CESSPIT, CATPISS SMELLY CNUT

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpeg
    IMG_2700.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 162

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well if that’s the state of her utility room from a whilst back i can imagine it being horrendous now 🤮
That sink is just disgusting as well as the 80’s crap units & there is NO EXCUSE to be that trampy & the thought of her bringing up a young child in that hovel is not right.
You just know her whole house is this dirty & buying cleaning products catpiss doesn’t mean you use them & BTW yesterday in your H&B haul you proved you know nothing about cleaning products specifically bleach because both those bottles are for the toilet NOT IN A kitchen. Cross contamination is not your strongest is it as well as you being thick as 💩not knowing you can’t use certain products/chemicals around pets either. You shouldn’t even use air fresheners around pets or those disgusting scented candles either because they can be fatal/toxic to them.
There are companies that will do a biohazard clean up. Rather than spending £100 on 2 bottles of toilet cleaner and some more Easter se she could use that towards getting her house cleaned up

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024

I could never take a photo where the background is messy, I always make sure it’s tidy 😂 especially if it’s a nice photo that I’m taking of my kids. Why would she show her home being so dirty, and letting the cat sit in the sink. You just know that they walk along the benches too. She’s such a scruffy cow.

Can you remember when she went away on the beauty crop holiday and the pictures and videos she took in her room, there was clothes and mess in the back ground, stuff on the floor etc, she has no pride at all. How she can live like that I don’t know.

I don’t understand why having all of this disposable money that she spends on s, that she hasn’t updated her home. That mirror she has in her bedroom is the same as what my mam had on her dressing table in the late 90’s/early 2000’s.
Freshly painted walls would make a hell of a difference. The splashback thing she has by her oven hobs is hideous (apologies if anyone has the same) it just looks so out of place. And the mirror in the living room, the multi coloured thing, I find that equally horrendous too

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I could never take a photo where the background is messy, I always make sure it’s tidy 😂 especially if it’s a nice photo that I’m taking of my kids. Why would she show her home being so dirty, and letting the cat sit in the sink. You just know that they walk along the benches too. She’s such a scruffy cow.

Can you remember when she went away on the beauty crop holiday and the pictures and videos she took in her room, there was clothes and mess in the back ground, stuff on the floor etc, she has no pride at all. How she can live like that I don’t know.

I don’t understand why having all of this disposable money that she spends on s, that she hasn’t updated her home. That mirror she has in her bedroom is the same as what my mam had on her dressing table in the late 90’s/early 2000’s.
Freshly painted walls would make a hell of a difference. The splashback thing she has by her oven hobs is hideous (apologies if anyone has the same) it just looks so out of place. And the mirror in the living room, the multi coloured thing, I find that equally horrendous too
She hasn’t got any taste, class or pride in anything. I wonder if she has a slight degree of a learning disability? Her behaviours are indicative of some form of disorder. There’s just something not quite right but if she was honest about it, she could get help and wouldn’t get as much hate. Maybe the narcissistic aspect won’t allow it. She’s a bizarre in every way.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
She hasn’t got any taste, class or pride in anything. I wonder if she has a slight degree of a learning disability? Her behaviours are indicative of some form of disorder. There’s just something not quite right but if she was honest about it, she could get help and wouldn’t get as much hate. Maybe the narcissistic aspect won’t allow it. She’s a bizarre in every way.

Yeah I completely agree with you, there’s something not right with her.
At her age and thinking it’s quirky or cute when she finds it difficult to make certain food, like when she made the sausage and mash. It’s as if she was looking for praise for making a simple meal. And acting like it was a huge achievement making her own mash.
It kind of gives me the vibes of someone who wasn’t supported enough growing up, not getting praise for achievements and not having emotional support. She does act very childlike and it seems that she enjoys getting all of the kiss arse comments to make her feel validated, and hence why she continues to act the way she does. She’s getting the attention that she craved when she was growing up.
And we’ve been told by our sources here that she’s a bit of a psycho, so maybe growing up she was given everything she ever wanted to keep her happy and quiet. so when things don’t go her way in her adult life, that’s why she kicks off because she’s not getting her own way.

Anyway, I don’t know if that all makes sense to you all, but hopefully you get the gist of what I mean

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Jizzy jasmine commenting is irrelevant to me I believe the way aimee carried in over so called girls night other week if it was the girls going out she would of said so. She said we were chilling has d3 been round already 🙄 or is she throwing ppl to believe that all that video shows me is how much of a plonky and a head worker she actually is. Looking forward to the 💩 show over the weekend

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
At her age and thinking it’s quirky or cute when she finds it difficult to make certain food, like when she made the sausage and mash. It’s as if she was looking for praise for making a simple meal. And acting like it was a huge achievement making her own mash.
It kind of gives me the vibes of someone who wasn’t supported enough growing up, not getting praise for achievements and not having emotional support. She does act very childlike and it seems that she enjoys getting all of the kiss arse comments to make her feel validated, and hence why she continues to act the way she does. She’s getting the attention that she craved when she was growing up.
And we’ve been told by our sources here that she’s a bit of a psycho, so maybe growing up she was given everything she ever wanted to keep her happy and quiet. so when things don’t go her way in her adult life, that’s why she kicks off because she’s not getting her own way.

Anyway, I don’t know if that all makes sense to you all, but hopefully you get the gist of what I me

Anyway, I don’t know if that all makes sense to you all, but hopefully you get the gist of what I mean
Agree, something not right here, surely someone at that age with a child should be learning to cook properly, if you can’t cook, you learn and you do it for your child. It’s not good enough to say she doesn’t like cooking or can’t do it. She’s creating a mini version of herself in H. She won’t know how to cook or budget and will be wasteful just like her mother 🙄

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Another rant - can someone tell this silly bint that ‘Harper’s busy social calendar this weekend’ is literally nothing compared to what most kids do every weekend.

Wow so she is having a sleepover and a party tomorrow. So she has 1 friend and a kid that wants people to come to their party so they look popular & get more gifts.

The girl does nothing!! Swimming and recently 1 friend. Even then her mother can’t take her swimming.
She shows us she has a disposable income so why isn’t she doing more when her child? Cinema? A show? Bowling? Swimming together? Girly weekend getaways? A nice walk along the sea front wrapped up warm then a tray of chips?

You are literally the worst mother ever.
Last time she supposedly took her to the cinema they left after ten minutes as it was too loud 🙄

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Definitely be careful but just a little bit of Info. Even if they did find the iP address it's only accurate to the nearest 2meters. To get the definitive derails they need cooperation from the Internet supplier who are regulated by data protections laws. The police then have to present to the cps and gain a warrant for access to personal information. After this they will then need to obtain the device I.e phone or router. Again another warrant is requited. The device is then sent away for analysis only then can they confirm the content was sent from the device.
There is still no proof however that the owner posted the content. Much like someone else driving your car and getting a speeding fine. The cps have to prove beyond reasonable doubt to convict.
This process can take a minimum of 18months.
Good luck aimless
The police are doing do all. Why would they investigate for a no mark like her when there are actual real celebs getting trolled and threatened and nothing gets done. It's all a smoke screen

Status
Not open for further replies.