Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t think we are “feral” T, I believe it is just new people and people who have a lot to say where they haven’t been able to before, I’m sure you were all new to tattle at some point, yes I understand you like your community and like the fact it stays just the same people etc. but we aren’t forcing you to come over here, you chose to, yet then go on to label us feral and say un called for things about us.
I honestly don’t understand?

Its giving “you can’t sit with us” mean girl vibes and as proven in my previous interactions with you, that I have been respectful to you all and agreed with you numerous times, we are respectful of you I feel as a common decency that basic respect should be reciprocated.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think we are “feral” T, I believe it is just new people and people who have a lot to say where they haven’t been able to before, I’m sure you were all new to tattle at some point, yes I understand you like your community and like the fact it stays just the same people etc. but we aren’t forcing you to come over here, you chose to, yet then go on to label us feral and say un called for things about us.

Its giving “you can’t sit with us” mean girl vibes and as proven in my previous interactions with you, that I have been respectful to you all and agreed with you numerous times, we are respectful of you I feel as a common decency that basic respect should be reciprocated.
👏👏👏👏

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Guys can this stop now?

Cos Aimee will love that there is now conflict between the forums.

@woeisme25 has said she is coming back with receipts, so has @hiddengem.

I am Jo seems to have disappeared but she has been brave indeed.

If she is reading this now you are making her night… so let’s just get back to Aimee on both forums?

@itsmejo is still around she was commenting earlier today

Mar 8, 2024

I think you have articulated that very well. No need for name calling. A lot of us have opened up about having troubles/issues whatever u want to call them and these forums should be a safe space. We all have common ground when it comes to our views on that piece of s! (A) Whatever is said here and over there goes back and forth, so to read something about yourself is not very nice. (A excluded...she deserves it as we all know) #mutualrespect #inclusion ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Guys can this stop now?

Cos Aimee will love that there is now conflict between the forums.

@woeisme25 has said she is coming back with receipts, so has @hiddengem.

I am Jo seems to have disappeared but she has been brave indeed.

If she is reading this now you are making her night… so let’s just get back to Aimee on both forums?
I agree..but silencing opinions and concerns is what A does..and that isn't healthy. You do make a good point though. She will love any vulnerability. Typical Narc behaviour ✌️ ❤️

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
do me the Twisted Sister herself AimeeDee Snider is looking on point tonight…..

The Pleather Pulling Pants ✔️
The Flamingo Pose✔️
The Crispy Super Noodle Hair ✔️
The Widow Twanky Makeup✔️
The Wonky Lipped Smug Bastard Face✔️

Attachments

• DCAA8B1F-F89B-40CC-BCF0-894344533C3B.jpeg
    DCAA8B1F-F89B-40CC-BCF0-894344533C3B.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 24
Mar 8, 2024
I think that's understandable too
If genuine, a 9 year old child would be kept out of the equation. The woeisme account used Harper’s pic as a profile pic, used numerous pictures of her as ammunition and has called her unlikeable and nasty. That is not what someone would do if they were ‘mates’ with her Dad. Very questionable and very odd.

Mar 8, 2024
As much as I appreciate your anger towards the “fruit loop” comment I do think their question about H and Andy is a reasonable question. That’s just me being honest .

As much as I appreciate your anger towards the “fruit loop” comment I do think their question about H and Andy is a reasonable question. That’s just me being honest
I agree . Very very reasonable question. Andy knows all about that page. And he is quite aware of what went on there too . He only cares about what damage is being done by Aimee and by her not taking action against the videos and not locking down pictures it has given Andy what he needs .

Mar 8, 2024
If genuine, a 9 year old child would be kept out of the equation. The woeisme account used Harper’s pic as a profile pic, used numerous pictures of her as ammunition and has called her unlikeable and nasty. That is not what someone would do if they were ‘mates’ with her Dad. Very questionable and very odd.
I didn't say I was mates with her dad . I said I was in contact . 😉

Mar 8, 2024
I’m glad I wasn’t alone on this, thank you 🥰
I think we all perhaps curious and impatient for her downfall. I guess woe has to protect herself to some degree too. I can't say I thought s/he was a nut job or would consider saying that to anyone tbh. I can understand the questions behind knowing stuff or who and how it fits together. I'm admit I'm soooo nosey and a bit feral tbh lol so would be great to get some clarification or perspective on it.
I know I'm gonna sound like a mom here..but I'm disappointed it has resorted to name calling 😬❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.