Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I was more pissed off with the vaping comment tbh.

JOKING!!!!

Thanks guys, sorry for upsetting anyone. Thank you for the support. As you were….🥰

Hi Mrs T

I hope you are ok - I felt your apology was heartfelt and I agree we all need to move on and reunite over our hatred for the greasy haired butthole that is A!

Big hugs Mrs T 🥰 X

Mar 8, 2024
@MrsTurner no you didn’t ’just’ say you didn’t believe @woeisme25.

You decided to go further and use derogatory names like ‘fruit loop’ and ‘nut job’.

Are you a narcissist too?

How dare you play down what you caused and how insulting you were.

How dare you use those words to anyone. Using mental health insults is Lower than ANYTHING woe EVER said about H.

So woman up and apologise or piss off.

You loved nicking woes posts on here and posting them on TL at first. In fact you instigated a lot of TL coming over here too.

You are just like Aimee. Another narc that can’t see any wrong doing.

And by the way I didn’t agree with you bragging about dragging on your vape in places you shouldn’t but I didn’t pull you up on it.

Why should other people have to breathe in your toxins?? How selfish are you?

That’s your vice, don’t expose anyone else to your crap. That’s why it’s rightly banned in certain places.
Where's this come from??

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was more pissed off with the vaping comment tbh.

JOKING!!!!

Thanks guys, sorry for upsetting anyone. Thank you for the support. As you were….🥰
I felt like I was on the naughty step too 😂I vape everywhere but it’s a small vape with almost no vapour and I blow it down my sleeve and it dissipates. What can I say I’m just an addict. Still waiting on the gold/coral Mule saga. Anyone know?

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
unpopular opinion but i really dislike how people from tattle feel entitled to try and control/police how this thread goes. this isn’t tattle,it was created for people who couldn’t comment but wanted to share their opinions, so why try and silence opinions/change the subject just because you personally don’t agree with it?

Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
End of the day

Why are we arguing between websites?!

TL was our place to go to, we all enjoyed it over the years because we all agreed Aimless is an awful person

TL need to remember people aren't just "copying" their comments or stealing from TL..... we all see it with our own eyes (it's all very visible) and we all agree on each others observations & feelings

I guess in a way TL was closed so people felt they owned responses ( & Aimee) but now with this site we all SHARE the Same feelings

And now we all have voices and can use them as we wish here, so go for it 👍👍

Mar 8, 2024
Thought we could play “How Many Hairs Up The Snout”
IMG_4464.jpeg
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣

Mar 8, 2024
unpopular opinion but i really dislike how people from tattle feel entitled to try and control/police how this thread goes. this isn’t tattle,it was created for people who couldn’t comment but wanted to share their opinions, so why try and silence opinions/change the subject just because you personally don’t agree with it?
Hello. Can you show me where this has happened please? ☺️

Mar 8, 2024
I have to agree. Practice what you preach, there is no need for this to get as nasty as it has and I’ve just read the apology from ms. turner, i feel that even before that it should have been left, as many of people including myself kept saying and changing subjects back to what we are all here for.

Feelings were hurt, but there’s constructive criticism and airing that then there’s a smear campaign and nobody deserved the hate campaign not woe or Miss turner.

I hope now we can just move forward.
Well said 👏 ❤️ A drama..we love..but not amongst us 🥹
I've read the apology and have taken it as a genuine...reflective apology.
I don't agree with causing anymore upset or kicking ppl when they are down. It's upsetting for all involved ❤️ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.