Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
No. Everyone who keeps that narrative going is responsible. You haven’t a leg to stand on. You are making yourself look worse.
And the award for Aimee’s number one simp goes to this old girl wendy 🙌🏻 Can we all give wendy her 2 mins of fame she so desperately craves off here and tl your boring us this is a site for opinions we have stated ours don’t like it scroll on

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Your the silly one trying to justify the behaviour of a so called 38 year old women who can’t even take her child out for the day. Yet can happily travel to london for a piss up. The only silly one here is you asked us to tell you are reasons we have ?
Not commented on her behaviour positively or negatively. I’m only concerned about a child who doesn’t deserve the bullying which will come in future years.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Not commented on her behaviour positively or negatively. I’m only concerned about a child who doesn’t deserve the bullying which will come in future years.
If your that concerned go tell Aimee to sort her behaviour that is encouraging the back lash we don’t care we are here to have our say. We don’t take it to her page we do it here if you can’t accept that your on the wrong page

Mar 9, 2024
right do people who don’t wash all deserve to be called Catpiss? You are all just proving my point for me. I’d press ignore if I was you before you make yourself look sillier
I think it’s best you stop commenting, you’re not going to get anywhere. No one wants to see H upset or bullied and that’s the whole point but there’s only one person that can ultimately prevent that from ever happening. Lock down socials, stop posting, remove any previous videos/photos. Children do not need to be on SM anyway. The whole SM thing is too toxic for children hence why there is usually an age limit for children to join

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
If your that concerned go tell Aimee to sort her behaviour that is encouraging the back lash we don’t care we are here to have our say. We don’t take it to her page we do it here if you can’t accept that your on the wrong page
How about stop with the name calling and references to Harper?

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
Bore off

Status
Not open for further replies.