Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I do think Aimee herself partakes in a bit of ❄️ she looked off her face at the boxing match she went to with beefy and a few other times. Would also explain why she doesn’t gain weight with the amount of s she eats.

Happy to have a drug user around her child when she can spread her legs but then uses that against them once they dump her. She has no shame whatsoever. I hope Andy does use that against her if he is even trying to pursue 50/50 custody.
I think she defo has a dabble in the ❄️ the christening they went to when she did the outfit of the day when she got back she was flying on that

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
But always claims to be well stocked up on alcohol.. but she’s buying something weekly. She’s an alkie because she’s bought more alcohol this year than I did for Christmas
£20 for a bottle of Prosecco when most of us are having to choose food or heating! She isn’t relatable one bit - she is just unbelievable!

I so want her to have a moment where her card is declined and she runs out cash!

Having had a look on her open Facebook previously a lot of her posts are her with a drink in her hand or her drink cabinet!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Don’t be silly you can’t expect her to do a cheese sauce again, she’s only recently done her first ever homemade mac and cheese 🙄. I know she says she doesn’t enjoy cooking, fair enough, but the fact she says she’s relatable is a joke, like what family’s nowadays can justify buying all pre prepared crap, it’s so much more expensive. She can’t even buy a bag of carrots and cut them up herself. A bag of carrots is like 35p pre prepared are almost double. Same with those potato slices, so easy to just cut up some potatoes and season them. Mind boggles
Yes! When I’m short I deffo have to think savvy like that. It’s like well I could buy that already prepared slice of potatoes or I can get a big bag of spuds and do them myself, and then there’s another meal for mash, another meal for chips etc just in that one bag! Maybe she wouldn’t need to shop 4 times a week if she thought this way 😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Guys I have a (hopefully) exciting update. @Sevda_the_seagull I hope you don’t mind sending them over to look at your page. You have done such a great job gathering all this info and evidence. Doesn’t mean they will do anything and run with it but I contacted The Scum, The daily Star, the Express, Times, Mirror, Daily Mail etc last week after the programme.

Hope this is ok with everyone? Especially you Hippo ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_3523.png
    IMG_3523.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3524.png
    IMG_3524.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 158
Mar 20, 2024
uk
£20 for a bottle of Prosecco when most of us are having to choose food or heating! She isn’t relatable one bit - she is just unbelievable!

I so want her to have a moment where her card is declined and she runs out cash!

Having had a look on her open Facebook previously a lot of her posts are her with a drink in her hand or her drink cabinet!
That would be amazing. I want her to survive off £200 for the month. What on earth would her content be 🤔

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Guys I have a (hopefully) exciting update. @Sevda_the_seagull I hope you don’t mind sending them over to look at your page. You have done such a great job gathering all this info and evidence. Doesn’t mean they will do anything and run with it but I contacted The Scum, The daily Star, the Express, Times, Mirror, Daily Mail etc last week after the programme.

Hope this is ok with everyone? Especially you Hippo ❤️

Is there proof of her saying he gave her money?

Mar 9, 2024
Yes! When I’m short I deffo have to think savvy like that. It’s like well I could buy that already prepared slice of potatoes or I can get a big bag of spuds and do them myself, and then there’s another meal for mash, another meal for chips etc just in that one bag! Maybe she wouldn’t need to shop 4 times a week if she thought this way 😂
It’s convenient for her and she strikes me as lazy in the kitchen. Yes ok it’s easier to buy things pre made but is that worth the nutritional value, and I know she says if it wasn’t there to be eaten it wouldn’t be made, but the salt/fat content of these things are much higher than making them yourself

Mar 8, 2024
This is the SS of the Aimee/Woe saying they were druggies. I can’t remember what woes TT was about as that would be better for context of Aimee’s reply however even if it wasn’t Andy and his partner she was referring to more likely D1/D2 she was still letting druggies around her daughter anything for a bit of 🍆
IMG_0430.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
Thanks for this reminder.❤️ She was obv like a cat in headlights reading all this...sting her crusty knickers 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.