Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Nope. Just aghast at the lengths you all go to.
Oh Wendy Just Piss off 😂🤣 look at you, fawning over your "little girl growing up" WHY the do was she bought a cardboard frigging TODDLER activity box to colour when her mate was round 2 weeks ago if she's SSOOOOO growing up??? Riddle me THAT little gem ! and you wanna focus your attention on the massively fed up BIG girl you've got coz she's a few glasses short of a Magnum bottle the closet alki that she is, get her love of alcohol from you as well did she? As well as the ease she has in dropping her crusty sweaty knickers? Why are you here? You spout utter s and ain't welcome. Go and rim the arsehole of the incompetent selfish t you have the misfortune of calling your "daughter". She's an s, just like YOU

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe ….. the whole holiday post is just a ploy to think she’s planning a trip on her own with H, but secretly taking a new man and this could make it look like a cover up …….
I think I’m just reaching now 🤣🤣 but she seems to move mad fast with men!
No, she’s just preventing that little girl from seeing her Dad. And probably trying to avoid clapgate. Evil cow.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I did but unfortunately you just aimed a post at me because it was ME who stated originally about the jacket potato.

Wendy can I ask you something? Like poster to poster? Is Dave her real dad? You can tell me it’s ok 👌
Wendy hasn't got a fing CLUE who the daddy is😂🤣🤣😂 she allegedly spread herself far and wide around Birkdale and surrounding areas in the 80s

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Wendy Just Piss off 😂🤣 look at you, fawning over your "little girl growing up" WHY the do was she bought a cardboard frigging TODDLER activity box to colour when her mate was round 2 weeks ago if she's SSOOOOO growing up??? Riddle me THAT little gem ! and you wanna focus your attention on the massively fed up BIG girl you've got coz she's a few glasses short of a Magnum bottle the closet alki that she is, get her love of alcohol from you as well did she? As well as the ease she has in dropping her crusty sweaty knickers? Why are you here? You spout utter s and ain't welcome. Go and rim the arsehole of the incompetent selfish t you have the misfortune of calling your "daughter". She's an s, just like YOU
Comment of the day right here 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😂😂😂😂

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Wtaf is the silly bint on about now skin care for H how about dental care for the child , I cannot imagine for a second she had asked her so called mother for skincare,this is skankys attempt at staying relevant and also make a few more sales from her gullible huns.
As for the ridiculous post of shall I take my daughter away for the first time ffs love grow the f up and go there’s a whole world out there she has 1 my daughter takes her 4 abroad on her own she doesn’t need her mammy to hold her hand and feed her bullshit on the daily ……sorry for the rant she’s just pis**d me right off today

Status
Not open for further replies.