Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I thought you was all stretching a bit by saying thatoldfart was Aimee or Wendy tbh with you. (Not saying it was impossible but) As they was trying to get their point across about the effects on harper. Harper has not been mentioned in a bad way at all - especially since the old fart put her two pence in. Tonight she’s gone all defensive for Aimee , who she apparently didn’t like either as I recall her saying last time. So her reasons for being on here have changed all of a sudden tonight! I didn’t see a mention of defending harper (tbh I could only see the comments she made that had been replied to so I’m not sure!)
She’s mortified her daughter had made her STI public.

Also, doesn’t matter if it is her or not. Perfect way to flush an actual troll out.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That was so funny. I really think that is Aimee she is pished no way Wendy could type replies that fast have you seen her on her phone 🤣
Well if single mama didn’t police her comments no one would need to come here. She deletes even nice posts that genuinely just disagree with her with absolutely no hate. She likes to say it’s her page she can do what she likes with it. Well the same goes here. Don’t like it, don’t come here, sign up with a user name and start telling us all what to say and what not to say.
We are allowed our opinions. It’s a free country🙄

Mar 20, 2024
uk
She’s mortified her daughter had made her STI public.

Also, doesn’t matter if it is her or not. Perfect way to flush an actual troll out.
Oh no deffo doesn’t matter. She got lost and got put back on the right track! But it has made me think you was all onto something with the way she came on here saying “say what you want about Aimee but not a child” and then tonight we shouldn’t be saying what we want about Amy either. It’s givvinnnnngggggg someone personally offended 🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think this old bird has swayed me you know. I think I've forgotten about how she's neglected her child and full of lies. Plus all the other shady stuff has just fell out of my brain. I'm now brainless and need to go buying tat of the TT shop!! Well done this old bird it worked. Thanks for helping me see the light...

🤣🤣
She’s like a magical lobotomy

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Here because you are a gang of bullies. Don’t matter to me if I’m the only one objecting to your middle aged jangling. Broad shoulders

I’m not middle aged thank you and even if I was your literally stating your OLD in your username.

Also I won our argument cause you clearly have either ignored buttoned me and given up or your choosing not to respond.
👆🏻😂

Status
Not open for further replies.